Drama

It was the day that Carlos had to go back home sadly I couldn't be in the airport with him as school started, we left at the same time but in our different directions, he smiled at me before turning away facing the taxi. I walked alone to school feeling a bit down as Carlos couldn't stay longer, I saw Kelly dragging her bag on the floor looking depressed so I had to run up to her as fast as I could. I reached her and tapped her on the shoulder "what's up?" I asked with smiles, she looked up at me from the floor with tears in her eyes "Jordan decided to leave me" my eyes watered, I felt anger everywhere "why?" I asked through my teeth clenching both fists she stopped to look at me that I quickly had to calm down "that girl we was with, pulled him away and I dunno what happened" she cried that I had to hug her tightly "I'll kill that bitch" my grip gotten tighter around her that caused her to push me away then gave me a stare "calm down" she said still glaring at me with her dark lifeless grown eyes that made me look down putting both hands in my pockets.

We arrived to school and saw Jordan with Usul, I was about to walk up to him then Kelly stopped me on the path and pulled me away from his view. She didn't like the way I acted towards him but then I knew it was wrong to go for true friend, Kelly was still living in pain and can't stop looking at him "why did he go for her? Was she hotter than me?" She asked me things that I can't even answer I didn't want to upset her in anyway so I had to stick by her way "she poisoned his mind in some way" I gave her a non reasonable answer that soon she went quiet. Jordan went over to me and Kelly, he hugged me while saying hello and smiled at Kelly acting like everything's normal "why did you break up with her to go for an insane whore?" I asked trying my best to not flip the table,
"She's not a whore, she's really nice" he answered,
"She's trying to make Carlos break up with me and your fucking the girl? What the actual fuck" I couldn't keep my anger in much longer as his eyes showed no care "Meg, that's enough" Kelly warned, I kept staring at him in disgust then I eventually left the table.

I sat alone in art while the rest of the class went on a trip, I added glue to paint cause I was told it makes a 3D sort of figure when the glue dries, as I do so a teacher came in "hi, how come your here by yourself?" She asked,
"Oh, I was allowed to finish off my project" I answered, she nodded her head then sat down on her desk opening up her computer, I carried on painting then a scream appeared across the hall, the teacher left the room speed walking to the other classroom. I couldn't help but have a peek on what happened, turns out there was a huge spider on the wall so I smiled and got back to the classroom, the teacher entered then called out to me "Meg, I gotta go somewhere I will be back in a few ok?" So I nodded then faced down on my work. Its been 5 minutes since she's gone, some footsteps entered the classroom I just thought it was the teacher and then, the footsteps came closer to me, I had to look back "why are you alone" Wesley somehow knew my class I thought it was strange "the class had a trip to go to" I answered looking back at my painting, he sat next to me watching me paint that really made me uncomfortable "space please" I kindly asked then he scootched away.

It was break and I wanted to sit alone away from all the drama by Jordan and Kelly, all they been doing is silently argue and I couldn't deal with it much longer, Kelly decided to come and sit with me in silence, I wanted to asked what was wrong but then it might be a wrong idea to do so. Erik walked onto our table asking what has happened, when he asked Kelly burst out with words and that's when I left the table to go to my next lesson. I started to sketch a story board of an anime I'm making, then writing the script to it too, everything was coming to place and it really made me happy that I'm almost done. Kelly walked over to me so did Jordan and the two apologized for their drama and would try and fix their mistakes, "guys, before she came you both was like glue on paper... I blame her ok?" I spoke out in truth then they both nodded to agree, Jordan knew his mistakes and now feel bad, but it can always be doubt with.