Lost It

(This chapter might be a little sexual so I try not to go into details with it, hope you enjoy the story so far)

My phone started vibrating numerous of times till I woke up then saw Kelly calling me at 10:25pm I struggled to talk as I'm still tired "hey meg I been calling you since school was over are you ok? I tried to call Carlos too he didn't answer" she panicked over the phone trying to not raise her voice "Kelly he and I are sleeping at the moment I talk to you later" I said, before I hanged up I saw a letter on my dresser saying my mum is out with her friends. I soon put it down same goes for my phone then turned around to see Carlos sleeping like an angel, I grabbed his arm and put it over me then I hold his hand till I fell asleep.

At 11:45pm Carlos and I woke up hungry, so we went downstairs then grabbed something to eat. We both had something to eat then went back into bed laying down as I rested on his shoulder while his arm was around me stroking my arm up and down with his hand "I'm a call my dad to let him know I won't be home tonight" he said pulling out his phone, I nodded my head then turned around not listen to their Spanish conversation. As he hanged up, he went on top of me staring down "I can stay here for two nights" he said then a huge grin appeared, I smiled back at him then he slowly laid down on me passionately kissing me softly. His hand slowly resting on my belly going down to the woman zone, I panicked "I'm not ready" I said pulling his hand away then sat up with my legs to my chest while my arms keeping them close. Carlos sat next to me pulling closer to him "Meg, this is our last week together I don't want to force anything from you but I don't want you waiting so long to have this moment" he said while he is still talking I interrupted "I don't think I'll ever be ready for this, just scared is all" I looked down at my foot which are crossed over to the other, Carlos rested his hand on my leg joint "please?" He gave an innocent look, I had a minute to think on losing it or wait for years to see him again "um... Ok, but please be gentle" I said while my eyes are closed as I had no clue on what to do "I promise you'll be ok" he said pulling out a trusting smile.

I was just laying there passionately kissing Carlos dying to not wuss my way out of it, my mind repeatedly saying "now or never, now or never" I tried to love this very moment even though its for Carlos, since he want this to happen even I do too but too afraid of what it might feel like. I trusted him to do such things and trying my best to not freak out as we are almost going through with it. After the pain went away for a few minutes I started to like it then I made the most horrible noises I've ever made, making me sound really loud as Carlos only heavily breathes going faster. That time was over just laying there exhausted covered in sweat, I rested my head on his chest with a slight smile "you wasn't wrong" I said looking up at the ceiling while he stroked my hair off my face "told you it would" he laughed sounding like he's mocked me.

I pulled a sheet off from the floor then wrapped it around me, as I got up slowly walking to the bathroom starting the shower "I'm taking a shower I won't be long" I shouted so he shouted "ok" back to me then I entered the shower. I forgot to lock the door so Carlos walked in behind me, I was focusing washing the soap out of my hair, moment after that I felt a strange presence behind me so I quickly turned my head then saw Carlos with a bar of soap in his hands "let me wash your back" as he grinned at me. I looked away and let him rub soap all over me "here let me wash your hair" I smiled while he got a sponge soaking it in warm water then washed soap off of me. I had a handful of Trèsemmè in my hands and softly rubbed it in his hair. We was done washing ourselves then we dried up putting clean clothes on. Then went back to my room drying our hair, we smiled at each other until it made our cheeks hurt.

It was 3:21am not one of us was tired "should we watch a movie?" I asked looking away from reading Emily the strange, Carlos looked away from his phone and nodded yeah. So I got up quickly to my mums room getting a DVD, I grabbed breaking dawn pt 1 then quickly ran back to my room slamming my door shut. I put the DVD in then turning the lights off so the whole house was dark except from my room as the TV screen was brightening up the place, we got ourselves cozy, cuddling each other all the way through the DVD until it was near the end Carlos was sleeping away so I gently kissed his cheek then turned the TV off and turned around to fall asleep myself.