Jealous Girl (part 1)

I woke up facing the wall then I turned to see the empty side of the bed, I didn't bother putting clothes on so I wrapped myself with a sheet instead. I was walking down the stairs and looked down from the balcony even Kelly and Jordan wasn't seen as well as the rubbish and glasses that was left last night "this is weird" I thought then walked further down to see the kitchen, then still not a sight of a person. I didn't care I walked out in the backyard and saw them three around the barbeque then drawn them to my direction "had a good sleep, Meg?" Jordan laughed with Kelly that made me look at them weird then back at Carlos "you slept throughout the day babe its now 2pm" he laughed too then my eyes widen in shock and ran back in the house to the bathroom.

I spent 15 minutes in there feeling dizzy just looking down at my soapy feet, I felt someone's hand on my back that made me jump to see it was Carlos "don't spend too long in there baby, I brought you a new dress I'm wanting you to wear, ok?" He smiled then I nodded my head then looked back down as he closed the door behind him. 20 minutes has past and I finally got out of the shower looking down at this white plain summer dress with white shiny flat shoes "I guess he's tired of me wearing black all the time" I said to myself. I quickly dried myself up then dried my hair so its all fluffy just the way I like it and put on the dress, it was a little short up to my thigh and very tight on the chest then loose at the bottom I felt uncomfortable been seen in this but he didn't know my size so I couldn't blame him for trying. I brushed my hair to the side then added a white daisy flower clip to keep it to the side then went off downstairs still tugging my dress down so it doesn't go up when the wind blows.

Once I walked out Kelly looked at me shockingly then said "what has happened to you?" Then Jordan looked at me the same way "it suits you" then I smiled still feeling uncomfortable then looked at Carlos which he walked over to me "he's right, it does suit you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist then started to hug. I looked at Kelly again she still was in great shock then I sat down besides her "don't worry it's just for today" I whispered to her then she smiled "not that Meg, but its cute a little short though" she whispered back that made me laugh loudly. I wanted to have some time to myself so I walked inside the house and into my room then slammed myself down on the bed blasting 'No scared' by ONE OK ROCK through the beats pill. I didn't hear anything from outside or downstairs again still feeling uncomfortable and dizzy, I then saw my door swing open to see Carlos with this girl that caused us to break up, so I shot up turning the pill off then stood up "I was calling you baby, this is my friend Jody, Jody this is my future wife Meg" as he introduced me to this female I had dislikes written all over her but then I had to act like I would be her friend. She pulled her hand out to me waiting for me to shake it so I reached out then all of a sudden she saw the ring then she pulled on my hand and looked too excited at Carlos then suddenly she removed the ring and put it on hers "oh my gosh, it suits me, I want one just like this" she said all over again and saw Carlos's face turn into thrown "don't ever take the ring off her Jody, give it back" he said then she looked at me with watering eyes passing the ring to Carlos "I'm sorry, but its a very nice ring your a lucky girl" then she walked off.

I looked back at Carlos that looked a bit stressed out then walked over to me and gently pulled my hand then replacing the ring back in its place "don't worry, I make sure no one does it again" he said then hugging me while his chin rested on top of my head "I'll keep it in my sight at all times" I whispered then a smile reappeared onto his face. We both walked downstairs together hands connected at all times, we reached the backyard and saw the three sweating in the sun looking all bored "who's wanting to go to town" Carlos shouted happily then they all lifted up their heads in smiles and speed walked over to us "yas, then buy loads of ice cream" Jordan grinned that made Kelly laugh "I was thinking the same" Carlos agrees that made me smile as he went behind me and lifted me up onto his shoulder luckily he rested his arm on the bottom of the dress as it couldn't reveal what's underneath. I let a quiet scream as the rest laughed at us, I looked down at Jody she looked a bit down I saw her looking at Carlos's hand and reached out for it then stopped and hugged her hand near her chest, I had rage building up inside knowing she's obsessed with him...

We all finally reached the bus stop and Carlos put me down "enjoy the ride?" He asked that made me playfully punched his arm "did I heck" I laughed then he hugged me tightly swaying from side to side "baby, we need to learn how to dance before the wedding" he smiled that made me laugh "don't worry we have loads of time" then we kept on swaying. The bus finally arrived 1 minute late then he apologized we was too kind and let it slide as it was a very hot day, the bus was half empty so we all wanted to sit together then walked over at the back of the bus, Jody by the right side of the window then Carlos then me then Kelly and last Jordan. I rested my head on Carlos's shoulder while hugging on to his arm that made him kiss the top of my forehead and stroking his hand up my arm. Kelly leaned forward and looking down at the floor but she saw at the corner of her eye Jody looking angry at me then she looked away, Kelly wanted to say something to me but then she thought "it has to be later" Jordan placed his hand on Kelly's back "are you ok?" He asked in great concern then it drawn my attention to her, she then looked at me seriously then at Jody that was staring back at Kelly that I didn't noticed as my attention was only at Kelly then she smiled it off "I'm fine, just hot" she replied then she leaned back resting her head on Jordan's shoulder closing her eyes, I still stared at her as if she was hiding something from me or the heat has gotten to me so I just let it slide.