Rumors

2 weeks passed I finally got up on my feet without a struggle, I still can remember Erik doing all this so I haven't had the chance to thank him as my mum freaked out and kicked him out. I messaged Kelly to only come to school with me so she had no problem with that as we barely talked are do anything.

I ran downstairs shouting bye to my mum then left clinging onto Kelly's arm, we did smile and talk but I knew she had something to say so I rather wait until she's ready to let it go. We both bumped into Jordan so they held hands half way through as I just listened to music ignoring everything they say to each other, I then looked at my scar on the wrist thinking "Erik did a good job" as I thought, Kelly saw what I was seeing and pulled my sleeve down "no Meg, don't want you like that again" she said giving me this upset guilty look that she thought she failed me, I pulled her in for a hug a really tight one "Kelly, it was just an accident" I said trying to calm things down even Jordan looked a bit scared for me but oh well these two are only my true friends.

We reached the school entrance but I stopped feeling scared to walk in "Meg what's wrong?" Kelly asked in concern "guys if this was on social media then everyone knows about this and think I'm suicidal" I said looking down squeezing tightly on my left wrist "Meg, you have us if anyone says anything mean to you, me and Jordan can defend you, ok?" She gave this reliable smile that made me want to hold her hand as best friends. We entered the building standing in a clear spot so my year groups stopped talking and looked at me in disgust while the other year groups didn't know me, that's until Kelly Todd and Hannah Powell ruined me completely.

I sat down on our main table as I sat I was still looking for Erik to thank him for the help I needed, as I looked someone tapped my shoulder "Hi Meg, we are all sorry about what we said about you" Heidi apologized looking more guilty than what Kelly looked like this morning "No, Heidi it was only an accident I'm not like that" I explained she and her little girl group sat down to join us "can I see it?" She asked looking all worried for me "Sure it doesn't hurt anymore" I smiled at her then she smiled back. She felt the scar and followed the line "woah, that's deep for an accident" she said then looked back at me "I was under defense my room was dark so I didn't know this until I passed out" as I explained they all looked at me weird "Under defense? From what?" Heidi asked the whole table got their attention to me, as soon as I opened my mouth it was lessons "talk to us later ok Meg?" She asked then I nodded with a smile, I walked in the same direction as Kelly she looked at me with concern and fear.

We all got seperated into our own classes, I waited for Sophie and Lola to come in with me, but I only saw Lola "Hi Meg" she had a really big smile that made me smile "hayo Lola, where's Sophie?" I asked she looked behind her "I don't know she's usually here, I think she's off or with a teacher" as she explained so then I nodded and walked in class with her. Yet again the classroom was empty as it was 5 minutes into the lesson, Mrs. Stevens walked in as if she entered the clean ghost town "Where is everyone?" She asked while looking around, both of us shrugged our shoulders pulling 'I don't know faces' so Mrs. Stevens left the classroom more like stormed off looking for the rest.

We went back in class then called a duty to come into her class to sort this out, as she put down the phone she looked at me and Lola in disappointment "if this keeps happening, I don't know why I waste my time here" she really was disappointed in her class, but I was shocked on how she said that like she didn't like her class one bit, "all the hard work she gave us to complete and she says that to us" I complained and complained in my head while my eyes showed a different sign of carless.

2 hours passed and well everyone was here walking around for break I ran to Kelly's lesson to see if this happened to her, I looked through the window and yeah it did "What's going on?" I asked myself watching Kelly, Jordan and this new person coming out "Hi Meg, did that happen to your class?" She asked so I nodded my head yeah "but I don't think its a good sign" I said looking all worried while looking around us. We all sat down on our table waiting for Heidi and her group of friends to come talk to me but instead she wasn't seen. After a 2 minute search this new person sat down next to Jordan "Who's that?" I asked
"Oh this is Wesley, he's new here and I'm his Tour guide haha" he explained so I gave him a little smile and looked away to look for Heidi.

Kelly rested her hand on my arm she looked at me as if she was going to cry, I was confused and worried on what was going through her head "Kelly you don't have to say anything" Jordan said so then she had to tell me what's going on "Meg, the whole school knows about what happened and they all accused you to be an insane freak... Kelly Todd somehow knew and spread it to her friends then her friends spread it to their friends and so on" as she explained I felt like I was trapped "b-but it was o-only an a-accident" I explained again bursting in tears as I now know I'm about to get looked differently by people I barely know.