The Messages

It really was a rough day at school, "getting the blame for the move why can't things just go with the flow?" I asked myself in my own thoughts, I slammed the door closed after I walked inside "I'm home" as I raised my voice, but there was no sign of my mum anywhere,  so I guess she's at work. I ran upstairs locking my door after me then threw my bag down on the ground and slammed myself on the bed again. I was about to sleep until I heard my phone buzzing "now people messages me" I muttered to myself, I pulled myself up then got in my jacket pockets to grab it before I opened it I begged for it to not be hateful messages all I want is peace.

I turned it on to see who it was "Uriel?" I asked myself so I opened my Kik to see what this anonymous person was saying to me

"Hi Meg, this is Carlos we finally arrived in Texas I missed you a lot and I hope your doing good for a few days without me."

I was in shock that he actually messaged me "wow took him 3 days?" I muttered loudly towards myself. I wanted to message him back but then I didn't want to but since I read it I can't ignore

"Hayo Carlos, I missed you very much for these past few days, things aren't going well at all."

I panicked after I sent the message back to him, I hope he doesn't stress or go very agitated about the situation over here. I was waiting for him to read I don't know why he's taking so long, so I put my phone down and after I put it down "BUZZ, BUZZ" I looked at it and thought "Are you kidding me?" Yet again I picked it back up and opened the app

"Aww what's going on over there? And I really missed you too I've been miserable on the flight ever since I sat down."

I looked at the message thinking "Should I Tell him or no?" So I just straight forward told him the situations, "but then what if something breaks down between him and his friends and I be right in the middle," my mind going back and fore with this whole thing so then I can't hide anything from him.

"I got the blame for you to move away, it does make sense you did met me on that same week and all of the sudden you moved."

I sent it and I freaked the fuck out, I was walking back and fore waiting for a response but my phone didn't vibrated for a good 20 minutes so I went downstairs to have a glass of orange juice. Once I went back to my room then opened the app I had 2 messages from him then a message from Erik "what the fuck is going on?" I thought to myself getting all frustrated.

Carlos
"No baby, I moved cause of my parents business is all."

"Why was they saying that about you?"

Erik
"Hey Meg, can you come over mine I need to talk to you... Please?"

I was slowly getting annoyed "my gosh, can you people give me a break" as I thought so then I messaged Carlos on what has been said and then I messaged Erik that I would be there in a few minutes. Before I left I was still messaging Carlos until he had to go and do some work for his parents.

I arrived at Erik's place, before I get to knock on his door he pulled me in roughly "Meg, there's some things I need to tell you" he said as he looked very nervous playing with his fingers "well ok go ah..." I got interrupted when he pulled me upstairs "wait, where are you taking me?" I asked looking all scared "just in my room something I need to tell you in private" he said still pulling my hand. As we went in his room he slammed his door shut and then pushed me down on his bed "woah Erik, what's going on, you can't just keep do..." Once again interrupted me as he put his finger on my lips "Meg, I'm having some troubles on finding a perfect girl" as he explained I went all blushy and gave him a weird stare "E-Eri..." Interrupted again this time he squeezed his hand on my mouth, at that point I panicked "please help me?" he asked "OK, OK, Ok, I'll help you but please don't do that again Erik that wasn't funny" I said looking all serious, he apologized then gave me a hug a really tight hug.