Together Again

Its been 2 months on not being with Carlos yet I still had him in my heart and Kelly wasn't amused with me. I do talk to him as friends but I truly felt guilty about accusing him on cheating, Kelly had this look on her face that's making me nervous for what I'm going to do is just going to mess me back up again... But I don't have a choice anymore.

Me and Kelly always had this trust thing going on, I tell her everything same goes for her she sometimes help me make the right choices too basically like my guardian angel. I told her that I should get back with Carlos but disgust look was shown on her face "I'm a give him a chance then no more" she said still not happy about it I then hugged her really tightly while I promised he won't blew it.

Me
"Good evening"

Carlos
"Hi, how are you?"

Me
"I'm ok... I talked to Kelly"

Carlos
"About what?"

Me
"About getting back with you"

Carlos
"Oh, what did she say?"

Me
"She didn't look too happy about it but she's giving you a chance only a strict one chance..."

Carlos
"Aww yay, no more crying, to be honest I couldn't sleep without saying I love you or without a proper goodbye"

Me
"Aww Carlos I promise not to doubt you with other girls from now on"

Carlos
"And I promise not to let other girls put their lips on me, I love you so much Meg"

Me
"Thank you and I love you most"

We carried on messaging each other on how much love we have, until the conversation went a bit carried away when he asked me to marry him that's when I thought he was joking so I said yeah as I thought he was joking. Kelly didn't look impressed with us she didn't trust him on bit, she then looked away to read some BVB adopted story as I went back to messaging Carlos while listening to 'smells like teen spirit' by Nirvana.

Kelly and Jordan was suppose to sleep over mine tonight as my mum had a night shift as she didn't trust me to be on my own, but Jordan was nowhere to be seen so I shot up got my jacket with Kelly holding my hand tightly as she was scared to stay home in my house alone and well she never once walked in the dark with me so she didn't much like the whole dark thing. We went out looking for Jordan again he's nowhere in the street, Kelly's hand soon squeezed mine "where could he be Meg?" She asked as if she was about to cry "no, don't worry he might have never left his house" I convinced as I tried to calm her down.

10 minutes past and finally Jordan walked through the door then Kelly jumped up and ran to Jordan giving him the most tightest hug ever invented then Jordan looked at us in a messed up shock "did I miss something?" He asked me I smiled back at him "nope, but don't break this girls heart dude" I laughed then he still looked at me funny then Kelly pulled his face to hers and roughly kissed him "don't EVER leave me again" she ordered then I laughed so hard I fell on the ground in tears of laughter "you guys are nuts hahaha" I was on the urge of dying then everything soon calmed when a shock to my veins appeared as I saw Usul walked in.

I couldn't be asked sleeping at all tonight so I waited for Carlos to call me on Skype as the rest was on their devices well only Kelly and Jordan was snuggled up on my bed as I sat down on the floor talking to Carlos without crying and sad stuff more like a lot of our future planning as he is dead serious on marrying me, I kept blushing and laughing while Kelly still didn't look like she trusts him but all that soon will change..