Omake

-Naruto's P.O.V-

I started to walk down the street.

"Wait" Itachi said as I walked passed him.

"Yes?" I said turning around with a smile on my face.

"Have you seen this boy?" he asked showing me picture of... well me.

"Yeah, I saw him as I turned the corner. He was with another man headed to a food stand" I said.

"Thank you so much" Itachi said and I started walking again.

"Wait" he said.

"what is it I can do for you" I said without turning around.

"would you kindly drop the henge?" he asked.

"I should've known I can't trick you Itachi" I said turning around dropping the henge.

"So, how did you know?" I asked.

"Cause you used this henge once and I can see it with my sharingan dumbass" he said.

"Well, what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Your virginity" he said with an evily smirk on his face.

"But but bu-" I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I already lost my virginity!" I said bawling.

-Meanwhile with Jiraiya-

"I already lost my virginity!" Naruto said bawling.

"This is a perfect idea for a new book" Jiraiya said as he took out his journal and started jotting it down.

-Back to Naruto-

"WHAT?!!? WHO THE FUCK DID YOU LOOSE IT TO. TELL ME NOW AND I GO KILL THAT LITTLE PIECE OF S(censored)T!!!!!!!!!!" Itachi said.

"I-" I said.

Sorry but this scene is unavailible right now. Please wait a few moments for me to bleach out this scene. *Looks at clipboard i'm holding*. "Call in Ichigo, we need him to bleach out something".

"What do you want" Ichigo said.

"I need you to bleach out Itachi's vocabulary"

"How the hell am I suppose to know how to do that? Even though I'm from bleach, it doesn't mean I know how to bleach things" Ichigo asked.

"Well..... just Getsuga Tenshou Itatchi's vocabulary"

"Okay... GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!"

"tahw eht lleh??!!!" Itachi said.

"What did you do???!!!" *looks at where Ichigo was and sees no one there.

"ICHIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Since I had a bit of free time and this idea just randomly came, here you go. If you can read what Itachi said then good for you here's a cookie. *hands you a cookie* I don't know if this was funny or not. I tried. Honestly the whole time I was typing this I had no emotion whatsoever so...... I hoped you liked it. I'll update in May or if I'm not lazy, I'll update during the spring break which is from April 23-May 1. Until next time.Byeeeeeeeeeee