Chapter 16

-No One's P.O.V- 

Sasuke woke up finding himself in the hospital again.

"Hey teme" Sasuke's eyes widen he quickly looked to his only to see Naruto. 

'No No this can't be true it must be Itachi' Sasuke thought before fainting.

-Time Skip-

Sasuke opened his eyes and tears started forming. He wanted the genjutsu Itachi put him in to be true.

"Um..... Sasuke?" Sasuke looked to his left and saw Naruto again"

"H-How....... tell me this is real" Sasuke said and Naruto nodded.

"That means you didn't die! You can tell Tsunade and Jiraiya! They'll be so happy that you're back!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Well... technically I'm not back" Naruto said earning a confused look from Sasuke. "You see, when I died- " Sasuke flinched. "- my soul seperated from my body. Since you have my chakra I'm- Don't know really how to put it but I'm bound to you. I can only stay within 20 feet of you. So to sum it up, I'm just a spirit with chakra and the tailed beast sealed inside me that took a solid form" Naruto said.

Sasuke took his time taking the information. "Sasuke?" Tsunade said coming in the room looking through paper attached to a clip board. (Basically means she didn't look at him)

"I checked you over and your free to go" she said going to the next page. "Sasuke?" she looked up and saw Naruto there also. She dopped the clip board. "N-Naruto?" 

"Hey Baa-chan" Naruto said.

"H-How?" she asked. "Well I- Actually gather the rest of Team 7, 8, 9, 10, their senseis, and the pervert because I don't feel like explaining so many times" Naruto said.

-Time Skip-

"-to sum in up, I'm just a spirit with Chakra and the tailed beasts sailed inside me that took a solid form." Naruto finished.

"How did you give Sasuke the EMS and the other tailed beasts?" Jiraiya asked.

"Well, I'm part Uchiha and I got the tailed beast becuase I'm also actually Katsuro Urakuro" Naruto said. (If you're confused, when Naruto's soul got seperated, the evil part of him stayed in the body)

"Naruto you'll get reinstating in Team 7. Sai you can stay. So it'll be a 5 man team.

"So lets go eat BBQ to celebrate!" Choji said while muching on some chips.

"Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"I'm fine you guys go" Sasuke said and Naruto face palmed.

"I had no idea that give one more power would make one more stupid" Naruto commented. Everyone besides Sasuke got what Naruto meant. 

"What?" he asked.

"*sigh* Does the phrase ' within 20 feet' mean anything to you?" Naruto asked.

"Hn......."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yay! Naruto is alive sort of...... Anyone play Osu? If your wondering what happened when Sasuke fainted, Team 7 got to the training ground and saw an unconscious Sasuke in thr middle of scorched grass. And brought him to the hospital. Unfortunately, not only did Kuro not die, he ran away. Well, until next time, Ja Ne!

                                                                                                                                           ~Hikaru