Chapter 17

-No One's P.O.V-

"'ahem' Since you guys weren't able to finish the mission of capturing the lost cat Kuro, that is your mission now" Tsunade said and Team 7 besides Naruto groaned.

-Time Skip-

Naruto and Sasuke was looking through Training Ground 7 for Kuro. Sasuke was looking near the pond while Naruto was looking through the trees. Naruto saw a shadow of a circle like thing. He looked up there she was, Kuro taking a nap on a branch. Naruto tried walking towards the tree but his form started flickering.

"Dammit" he softly cursed. He walked back to his original position and stop flickering. Then a few moments later he started flickering again meaning Sasuke was moving farther and farther away from him. Then all of a sudden, he was next to Sasuke.

"What the- How?" Sasuke asked noticing his presence next to him. "I found Kuro but you were moving too far away from me and then I appeared here" Naruto explained. "OK then lets contact the rest of the team.

" Hey, Naruto found Kuro. Meet us at the entrance of Training Ground 7 " Sasuke said through the ear piece.

-Time Skip- 

Currently Team 7 was looking through the trees while Sai was on one of his ink birds looking from above.

Naruto was the one who found Kuro again. He grabbed the cat waking her up. The cat tried squirming out of his arms but he held on tightly. Naruto looked closer and saw it was Tora under a genjutsu.

"What are you- " Hush" Tora said interrupting him. 

"Tora what the hell are you doing here?" Naruto whispered. " It's boring in her house so I decided to become Kuro and enjoy the fun of seeing genin teams trying to catch me" Tora explained and Naruto sighed. " I captured Tora " Naruto said over the ear piece and they headed the Tsunade's office.

" Baa-chan, Kuro is actually Tora" Naruto blurted out.

"What?" they asked him.

"She thought it was boring in her house so she came back under a genjutsu for the entertainment of genins trying to catch her" Naruto explained.

Tora saw the murderous glare from Tsunade and the rest of Team 7. She went and hid nehind Naruto. "Help" she said. "Aniki move" Sasuke said activating his Sharingan. "Sure" he stepped to the left  and left Tora to fend for herself. "Traitor" she hissed.

" So Baa-Chan, can we get a C-ranked mission?" Naruto asked while Sasuke tried murdering the cat. 

"Hmm.... Fine" she said. "Yes!" Sakura exclaimed.

"There is a lake above the Hokage monument and in there lives a weird shark, snake, fish like thing left by Orochimaru. I want you to capture the thing and also clean the lake out so people can go there again." she said looking through the file. "Do you accept?" she asked and Kakashi said yes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lake on top of the Hokage monument is made up. I think........ is there a lake there? Not sure. To writers who are reading this, was there ever a time where you were writing a new chapter and had to go back to old chapters to get information? Now you know what happens when Naruto is more than 20 ft away from Sasuke. Next chapter will be about capturing the creature. If your wondering why there is so many updates for this is that I came up with a lot of ideas. I update "Remember Me" once a week. As for the "Forgotten Past" well.... I don't have a clear idea with how I'm doing it. As for "Forever Yours" Chidori is on vaca and I don't know what she wants to do with it. I'll continue to update this once every day or two until the list of ideas run or..... I just end it. If anyone plays Osu, turns out making a beat map is really complicated. Well until next time, Ja Ne!