Chapter 19

A/N: Hehe, so know I'm back! Not the usual early morning update but, here it is! So and the mystery person is (insert drumroll) .................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No One's P.O.V-

"Naruto-kun, I see that you're awake" Naruto looked up to see Orochimaru.

"Bastard I just got control of this body and you kidnap me?" Naruto heard himself say and spat in Orochimaru's face.

'Akaru! ' Naruto thought.

"I need Naruto-kun's body and you and the tailed beasts are in the way. All I need to do is to get rid of you" Orochimaru said with a dark smirk. Orochimaru made a series of hand signs and all of a sudden Naruto along with Akaru felt immense pain. The pain was getting to intense he-

-With Team 7-

Naruto dissapeared for one whole week. (The 'vision' or whatever you call it, idk how to explain it. It was like the Tsukuyomi) 

"Where is the gaki? We have an actual C-ranked mission to deliver a scroll to Suna. Sasuke can you summon him?" Tsunade asked.

"I don't know I'll try" Sasuke said.  "Kuchiyose No Jutsu" Sasuke said. Naruto appeared in a poof but he was in a really bad condition. His form was flickering and faint almost fading and he was panting heavily. Sasuke was the first to react. 

"Naruto what's wrong?" Sasuke asked.

"Orochimaru....... Akaru.......body" Naruto managed to say before darkness engulfed him.

-Time Skip-

Naruto opened his eyes finding himself in Tsunade's office.(Sai and Sakura left) He got up and felt a mild headache and rub his forehead a bit.

"Naruto are you alright?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah I just have a slight headache" Naruto replied.

"Naruto what did you mean by Orochimaru, Akaru, and body?" Tsunade asked.

" Before I died I had this dark counter part inside me and I managed to suppress him until the battle at the Valley of the End. When I died, he took control of my body. I called him Akaru. Orochimaru managed to kidnap him and know he wants to take over my body" Naruto explained.

"This is really bad. I'll send word out to Jiraiya to look for Orochimaru. Until I get response, Naruto, get some rest" Tsunade instructed.

"Hai. Wait a second.... never mind I'll figure it out myself" Naruto said. "Yes I can finally do what I wanted to do for so long!" Naruto exclaimed.

"And what's that?" Kakashi asked.

"This" Naruto ran and jumped out of the window.

"That idiot" Sasuke said and excused himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the new chapter. So without his evil counter part Naruto's becoming more like his character's suppose to be. What do you guys think of where this story is heading? Until next time, Ja Ne!