Chapter 11

A/N: ....... I know I'm beyond helpless............. Really sorry. I got so lazy. Please don't be mad at me......... Don't hate me.....

-Naruto's P.O.V-

"Naruto, were gonna have a team meeting at the bridge at 3 so be sure to be there" Kakashi said with an eye closed smile.

"Hai" I replied finishing packing every thing.

"And, don't be late!" he said as he opened the door.

"Tch. Your the one to talk" I muttered. After Kakashi left, the nurse came in.

"Tch, hurry up demon" the nurse said spatting at the word demon. I rolled my eyes and threw a kunai at her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed. The kunai left a cut on her face.

"MY FACE. YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. God, the screaming is just like that pink howler monkey. She charged at me with the kunai but I was long gone.

-Few Miles From Hospital-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was heard through the whole village.

"Sakure.....ano......  HOW THE FUCK DID YOU SCREAM THAT LOUD BILLBOARD BROW???????????????" Ino  yelled at Sakura.

"INO-PIG, THAT WASN'T MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Sakura yelled back.

"Oh yeah, your sream is higher..... Than who the hell was that??"  Ino asked.

"How am I suppose to know????????????" Sakura replied.

-No One's P.O.V- (also time skip)

Team 7 sat at the bridge with the hot sun beating down on them. While everyone else was either having fun in the cool water, relaxing in there houses, or eating popsicles.

"Where *pant* the hell is *pant* Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura said.

-Time Skip 2 hours later-

"Sorry I'm late I-" Kakashi was met by 3 students who were unconscious laying there.

"Ummmmmmm......"

-At the Hospital-

"THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING????" Tsunade yelled at Kakashi.

"Tsunade calm down-" Jiraiya said before he was sent flying through the wall.

"Urusai!!!!!!!!!" Tsunade yelled.

"Hokage-sama, I'm really sorry" Kakashi said.

-Naruto's P.O.V-

'what happened' I groaned.

Well Kit your sensei, caused you and you team to have sunstroke and now you ended up in the hospital again.

Hahaha what a loser sensei!!!!!!!!!!! Leaves you to wait for 2 hrs AND get sunstroke. Hahaha. I'll tell you this, just let me help you and well kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'URUSAI' I growled.

Kit?

'Huh? Nothing' I replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm a faliure

Chidori: You just noticed???????

Hikaru: Why so mean???? Anyways I'm so sorry. In the next two days, I'll do the Chunin Exams. Please don't mind the really short chapter.

� � � C H I D O R I - S A M A   W A S  H E R E � � �