Important For Next Chapter (New Changes)

So sorry!! It's been a while. After writing and rewriting this chapter, I decided to do a poll. Because I couldn't choose which one to do.

1. Naruto gets sent to our world since Orochimaru messed up.

2. Naruto is trapped in the shinigami's stomach, where he finally gets to meet his parents.

I decided to add a third poll which is similar to the first one.

3. Naruto gets sent to another Naruto universe. Could be canon or non-canon. I'll think of something.

Please vote as soon as possible. The poll ends next week December 7 and the new chapter might come out a few days or possibly a week later. Again sorry. If you remember, I asked at the beginning of the story for a pairing but now I decide that there won't be a pairing. I think that all of a sudden towards the end wouldn't fit. Also the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke in brotherly. This story isn't yaoi. After this story is finished, which is soon, I'll be working on "Remember Me" and "Save Me" and figure out what I want to do with Forgotten Past. Both Remember Me and Save Me are going to be short stories. After that, I'll try not to write new stories :D. Thank you for reading this story. I'll see you in the next chapter ja ne!

~Hikaru-chan