Part 3

They both saw that it was Darshan who got wet..

ALSABA n ADITI (together): shit!!

They ran down to tell him sorry

As soon as they reached down Abeer nailed Alsaba to the wall

ABEER: bohot maza a ta hain na log ko wet kar ne main, now have a taste of ur own medicine!(he said in a angry voice. Both Aditi and Alsaba got scared!)

He took a bottle, and opened it furiously, this made Alsaba shut her eyes. He came back near her n saw her face n for a moment was lost looking at how adorable she looks.

ADITI (to darshan): a re pls apne friend ko roko pani kitna thanda hain

Before Darshan n Nissar could say anything Alsaba's phone rang, the ring tone was Mere Nishaan. Which pulled Abeer back to reality.

(NOTE: so guys ye bohot important hain pls last tak note padhna. So DNA the band like it will be Darshan's, Nissar's n Abeer's, they sing songs and make videos but when they release the video they blur the faces soo no one knows them. They function from Dubai And the songs from batameez dil will be sung by Abeer. Yaadien teri will be sung by Nissar and teri meri dosti will be sung by both darshan and Nissar. Darshan's rest of the songs will be sung by Darshan in this FF also Bollywood ones. I know ki esa ni hain but pls esa soch lena.ok thx now story continue..)

He moved away from her and turned on the other side. Alsaba and Aditi sighed together. Aditi went next to Alsaba and Alsaba picked the call it was sapna

SAPNA: alu tum dono main se koi niche a jana bohot saman hain (before Alsaba could say anything Sapna disconnected)

ADITI: kon tha?

ALSABA: sapna!!

Before they could talk any further a auto came in and Sapna stepped out of it

SAPNA: a re dono hi neeche a g e, chalo good a o help karo meri (she said not seeing the boys) a o na  (she saw all the boys n saw that darshan n abeer were wet)

SAPNA: oh hello, ap pe paani gir a ya tha kya?(nissar almost laughed out)

NISSAR: actually kya hua tha na (n he narrated the story..)

SAPNA: oh I am really sorry (she said embarrassed)

ALSABA: tumhe sorry bolne zarurt ni hain is ne bhi to humare tyre puncher kiya hain

SAPNA: chup r ho! (she said angrily) ap humare ghar dinner kar ke kyu nahi ja te..

ALSABA n ADITI: no way!!!

DARSHAN: a re I think apke friends ko problem hain, may be some other day!

ABEER: nahi nahi. Hum a en ge zarur a en ge ap itni pyaar ki se puch r he hain toh hum na kese kar sak te hain (he said looking at Alsaba)

He didn't listen to Darshan or Nissar. They wanted to help the girls take the bags home but adu n alu didn't allow...

The girls went to the kitchen after giving the boys towels.

SAPNA: dinner ban g ya Aditi?

ADITI: nahi, aur ab main mana ne bhi nahi wali!! Vo log kitne bure hain, alu pe paani dal ne wala tha aur vo dusra help mag te hain toh kuch kar ta bhi nahi hain! ese logo ke liye hum ni man ae ge ( n they both walked out of the kitchen, Nissar saw that n excused himself n went to the kitchen he saw sapna working alone

NISSAR: need help??

She turned to face him

SAPNA: no no ap ja ke bethi e

NISSAR: but I want to help!!(he said taking a capsicum and started chopping it...)

Before sapna could say anything aditi said from the entrance..

ADITI: thanks, but ab hum a g e hain soo u can leave! hum sath main sab ban a lenge ( she said standing on one side of sapna n alsaba went on the other side)

ADITI and ALSABA (to sapna): sorry (they had a group hug n split chipping thanks to nissar getting to their work)

Doing the work. Some oil spilled on aditi's hand and she got burnt, both her friends shouted on her n told her to sit down just make the salad

Soon the dinner was ready. All sat down having dinner when in the news it flashed that there was  Curfew. Which means the boys can't go back home n will have to stay at the girls house. After a lot of arguments it was decided that they will stay at the girls house.

But now another problem, their land lord was super strict n if he got to know that they were staying with the boys he would remove them out of the house, so the girls had to be very careful about this but the boys as always had to create trouble for them.

At night Darshan and Abeer could not sleep sooo they went to the terrace and were playing the guitar and talking. When Alsaba got to know she woke aditi up first, they decided not to wake sapna up as she has a early morning lecture tomorrow and moved to the terrace.

ADITI(in a loud voice): tum dono yaha kya kar r he ho?

ABEER: dhere bolo chilla kyu r hi ho??  (she realized how loud she was)

ADITI: oh sorry!!

ALSABA: you guys can't come to the terrace!!

ABEER: kyu yaha bhoot a ta hain kya?? ab toh bhoot a e ga toh vo bhi bag ja e ja!! (she looked at him confused) tum jo a g e (he laughed)

ALSABA: a re dhree bolo! vo hum a re land lord hain na.. (she told him how strict he was n they all moved to door to leave)

Abeer and Darshan saw that he was coming and moved back, the girls shouted on them bur they were not listening to them so they put their hands on the mouth n went to either side of the terrace..Alu n Abeer entered a store room n abeer kicked the door shut.

ALSABA: you idiot e se band kyu kiya ye darwaza jam ho ga ta hain.

ABEER: great ab hum dono akele hain ya han lets have fun (he said moving close to her smirking, she stepped back getting scared soon she she touched the wall, and he came near her and put his hands on her sides. she closed her eyes, her face was looking like a angles in the moon light n he got lost in her beauty..)

He came back in his senses when something feel in in the room he moved away and tried opening the door.

on the other hand darshan nailed aditi holding her hand where she had got burnt and one hand on her mouth. She was getting hurt and she tried to move her hand but he didn't leave it, instead he moved closer.