Last Part

Hey guys the last part. Happy and sad both..

Ok lets leave this for the last, just a little request pls read the whole part it might be long, boring but its the last one. And yes do also read my closing remark. Love ya all.

************************************************************************************

All the couples were really happy with their new lives, it had been just two days to their marriage. They were yet in Rishikesh and their parents had planned to throw a grand reception once they were back to Ahmedabad. But one thing th boys had to do was tell the girls about them being DNA.They planned to tell them just before their reception.

"Beta hum log aj duper ko Mumbai ke liye nikal gaenge." Darshan's mother told her three bahus and they nodded.

"Guys chalo packing karle?" Alsaba asked

"Han chalo" sapna said and all three headed to their rooms to pack.

ADITI AND DARSHAN'S ROOM

Aditi entered the room and didn't find darshan on the bed and sighed "thank god darshan uth g e" she spoke to herself, and suddenly someone came and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning Mrs.Raval!!"

"Offo darshan!! Chodiye muje" she said trying to get out of his grip.

"Chod ne ke liye thodi pakda hain janeman!!" Darshan said kissing her on her neck..

"Darshan!!" She moaned and he turned her to face him. And kissed her deeper on the neck and she cluthced his shoulder. And he smiled a litte and pulled away. "Ab toh shadi ho ge hain humari ab toh mat sharmao!!" He said kissing her on her forehead and she blushed hugging him. "Haye yeh ada!! Mar dala apne jaan!!" He said again dramatically and she punched him playfully.

"Chalo ab muje packing main badat karo hum aj duper ko nikal r he hain!!" She said breaking the hug and he bowed down saying "jo humkum mere aka" and she laughed at his behaviour and he was all lost in her and suddenly he pulled her holding her waist and she stopped laughing at once. "I love you!!" He said kissing her cheek and she smiled saying "i love you too!!" And kissed him on his cheek and he was all shocked at ther behaviour. "Ab toh shaadi hoge hai humari ab toh meri harkato se shock na hua karo!!" She said copying him and he smiled.

"Chalo ab time waist na karo! Aur help karo meri!" She said pushing him and he smiled at his bossy wife.

SAPNA AND NISSAR'S ROOM..

"Nissar!!" Sapna called him from out of the bathroom but he didn't reply. "Nissar?!" She called again knocking on the door and suddenly a hand griped her hand, and pulled her in the bathroom. She closed her eyes due to immense force. Of course its nissar. He was all lost in her, her face was covered with fear but yes she looked super cute.

She opened her eyes slowly and closed it again seeing nissar shirtless. "Nissar kya kar r h hain ap??" She asked all confused at his behaviour. "Apni biwi ke sath romance!!" He stataed rather too obvious. And she blushed at his statement and looked down, and once again he was all lost in her. He loved to see her blush espically when he knew it was because of him.

"Nisaar p, hume packing karni hain!" She said brining him out of her. "Packing?!" He asked confused. "Han maa ne bola hain ko hum aj duper ko nikal r hain" she told him softly. And he nodded and losened quickly took her hand out of his and ran out of the bathroom, and he just smiled at her.

Soon he came out and hugged her from behind saying "i love you sapna" " i love you more nissar!!" She said clsoing her eyes. And both endulged themselves in packing