Part 8

They both refused at first but had to give in because Abeer was just too stubborn.

They stood up, facing each other awkwardly

ABEER: Ab tum dono start karoge taki main song laga saku?

ALSABA: han chalo chalo guys do fast! (she added encouraging Abeer)

Darshan looked at Aditi who was looking everywhere but him. 

DARSHAN: Guys rehne dete hain na see atmosphere bhi nahi ban r ha itni bring light main! (he said trying to sit down, but Abeer pushed him back to his feet giving him warning looks)

ALSABA: Ek mintue 

Ablsaba walked to switch board and switched the dim light on.

ALSABA: See better no? 

she asked smiling proudly and Abeer gave her a excited nod but Sapna and Nissar were totally not in favour of this which made Alsaba give them a whatever look.

ALSABA: Darshan ask her for the dance! (she exclaimed annoyed)

Darshan went on his knees forwarding his hand. Aditi slowly put her hand in his. He stood up and pulled her a little sliding his hand on her waist as she settled her other hand on his shoulder. They moved his hand slowly with the music, In-between the dance he pulled her a little closer, his eyes never leaving her face. He noticed how the light pink blush on her cheeks became crimson red. All Aditi could do was stare at him. She was too nervous to look in his eyes. She wasn't really the shy types but he had a different effect on whether she liked it or not.

Nissar and Sapna felt things heating up, whereas Alsaba and Abeer were enjoying. The music slowed down towards the ending, and Nissar took the opportunity and started to clap and Sapna and Alsaba joined him soon. Aditi quickly slipped out of Darshan's arms and sat next to Sapna leaving a shocked Darshan.

Nissar eyed Abeer, warning him they need to leave. He just nodded 

ABEER: Guys late ho chuka hain so ab hum nikal te hein!

DARSHAN: Ya see you! (he said internally grateful)

ABEER: Wait wait kal sunday hein so kahi bhar chale? Lets see hum fun park chal te hain! (he asked in an excited tone)

ALSABA: Ya good idea,but tum toh nahi a o ge na? (she replied teasing him)

Abeer gave her a look making everone laughe

They planned that the boys will come pick them.

*****

Next morning they woke up and got ready. The boys reached on time.

ABEER: Good morning Alu

ADITI: Good morning Abeer (she said teasing them)

ABEER: Good morning Aditi (he replied in a embarrassed tone, making Aditi giggle)

They all settled in the car. 

When they reached Aditi jumped in excitement.

ADITI: Alu pool, kitne dino bad swimming yeah I am soo happy. 

She stated runing to the changing room wearing a diver's suit, and went straight to the deep end and jumped in with a perfect dive.

ALSABA(to Abeer): Mu(mouth) to bandh karo uncle!

ABEER: she is soo good!(he stated sounding impressed)

ALSABA: Han school mein Swim team ki captain hoti thi! (she stated proudly)

ABEER: Hey Darshan and Aditi ke beech mein match what say? (he asked excitedly)

ALSABA: Darshan swimming bhi karta hai? (She said eyeing Darshan, who had just dipped his legs in water as he was sipping on his watermelon drink)

ABEER: Han toh kya, halka mat lo use! (he said warningly, and Alsaba just shrugged)

ALSABA: Cool, Adu come here! (she called Aditi went to where all the people were sitting with their legs in)

She told her about the match and Aditi refused and Sapna supported but Alsaba blackmailed Aditi and she gave in finally, agreeing to compete.

On the other hand Abeer convinced Darshan.

They decided they'll take 4 laps of the pool and whoever comes and touches the wall first wins. 

They both touched the starting line and practically flew when Abeer shouted go. In between the laps none of them looked at where the other was. They ended up touching the wall at the same time, ending the game in a tie.

DARSHAN(breathing heavily): hey... you're good (he complimented her genuinely impressed)

ADITI(breathing heavily): Thanks...you're not too bad yourself. 

DARSHAN: Kaha se sikh hi?

ADITI: School main competitions main part le ti thi n bas a g e! 

ABEER: Hey tum to bohot hi acche ho yaar (he said making Aditi smile at him) Kya gold medalist and team captain huh? (he asked teasing more complimenting her)

ADITI: Ya, school main thi, I used to go swimming everyday for 2 hours, But collage main a ke bohot kam reh ta hain so practice chut g e, toh abhi thodi slow ho g e hu! (her breath started coming back to normal)

They all praised her dedication, and Darshan and Aditi joined everyone sitting and dipping their feet in water.

ABEER: Hey guys chalo hum bhi kar te hain swimming..(He told Sapna, Nissar and Alsaba)

NISSAR: Nahi yaar reh ne dena vese bas ab kuch hi der main nikal r he heinf

ABEER: Alu cahlo lets swim (he said trying to pull her)

ALSABA: No no mai thik hun (she said tugging onto Sapna

ABEER: Come on, don't be a spoilt sport 

ALSABA: No no, tum ja o (she told him, making him roll his eyes)

They all sat quietly, and all of sudden Abeer picked up Alsaba and threw her in water making everyone gasp in shock. Sapna got and slapped abeer across the face leaving everyone in a shock. And Aditi just jumped and swam to her.

SAPNA: Vo na bol r hi thi na nahi kar ni  samaj nahi a ta? Pagal ho tum kisko bhi utha ke phek dete ho! She doesn't know how to swim! (She said angrily) 

Hearing this Darshan jumped as well taking fast and urgent strokes to where Aditi and Alsaba were. 

And all Abeer could do was stand there in shock. His brain went black. He regretted doing this and was wanting to apologize but nothing came out. He got tongue tied and his mouth went dry

Aditi and Darshan pulled her out of water but it seemed that some water had gone in her lungs and she couldn't breath properly. They rushed her to the hospital.

The doctor came out of the OT and said "She is out of danger but critical hain, hum unhe dusre ward main shift kar r he hain but unko under observation rak na padega for 24 hours, but unko 2 to 3 hrs main hosh a ja e ga" 

They all let out a breath of relief.

SAPNA: Dur r ho use (she said angrily to Abeer)

NISSAR: It's ok yaar sab thik ho ga e ga (he said consoling Abeer)

DARSHAN: Ya vo gusse main thi bas e si liye she said that, we know you won't even think about harming her (he said patting Abeer's back)

Sapna sat with Alsaba while Aditi was finishing the formalities. And within 2 hours Alsaba gained consciousness. And met everyone but asked for Abeer when she didn't see him.

SAPNA: Nahi alu you will not meet him! (Sapna stated firmly)

ALSABA: Please yaar mujhe phele bol dena chahiye tha. It's no one's fault! (she said in a weak voice)

After Aditi explaine Sapna that Abeer never really meant any harm, he was wrong but he doesn't wish bad for her. She realised her mistake and apologised to him allowing him to meet Alsaba.