Part 12

Aditi blushed looking at herself in the mirror.

ISHANI: Adu jadi neeche a o!

ADITI: han di a e.

She was coming down holding her see blue floor lenght anarkali making sure that her menhdi in her legs doesnt get spoilt. While coming down she saw Darshan and tucked her hair behind her ear blushing seeing him and he smiled seeing her which all their friends noticed.

ALSABA: A ge maharani? Aur ye paro main mehndi kyu laga e hain?

ADITI'S MOM: Ishani ki sath teri bhi shaadi kar va du?

ADITI: Maa (she said irritated) jao main bat nahi kar ti. Chal sapna mere sath (she held Sapna's hand and pulled outside)

Abeer and Alsaba started to practice.

ABEER: Yaar is mehndi ko nikal do na suk(dry) toh g e hain

ALSABA: Shut up you don't know anything practice karni hain toh karo varna jao

ABEER: Fine sorry (she smirked at her victory)

During the practice, they were very close to each other. Both their hearts throbbing out of the cage and butterflies exploding in their stomachs. But tried to keep their feelings aside and concentrated on the dance practice.

Once they were done practicing, they both sat down with the rest of the people.

NISSAR: Yeh Sapna aur Aditi kaha reh g e?

DHRUV: Ya main bhi v hi soch r ha hun? It's almost dinner time!

ISHANI: Ye dono bhi na lemme call them

She called Sapna and asked them to come right away.

DARSHAN: Kaha thi tum? (he asked looking at Aditi) I mean kaha thi tum dono?(in a nervous tone)

ADITI: Kuch kam tha

ALSABA: Tuje kabse kam a ne lage?

ADITI: Chup r ho! (she said in a cranky voice, and went upstairs)

ABEER: E se kya hua?

SAPNA: Don't worry bas thodi tired hain

They all had dinner and slept. But Aditi went to the terrace and stood there looking at her mehndi whose colour was not impressive. Darshan came from behind and saw her sitting, he didn't miss the sadness on her face.

DARSHAN: Kya kar r hi ho? (she turned and plastered a fake smile.)

ADITI: See na meri mehndi ka colour kitna dull hain (she said showing him)

Darshan went close to her n took her hands in his hands n kissed them one by one. Aditi was shocked and started blushing. He looked at her and smiled. She was too shy to even look at him.

DARSHAN: Mein ne suna hai, it takes time for the color to come!Hein na?

Aditi just nodded slowly. And stood up and walked away all very shy.

Next morning every one woke up and were sitting on the dinning table.

ALSABA: Di dekho na meri mehndi ka toh rang apke jese dark nahi hain.

SAPNA: Ya di mine too see(they both complained making Ishani smile.)

ISHANI: are meri engagement hain tum dono ki nahi. Jab hogi you'll see mere se bhi dark a e gi, tumhare would be's ka pyaar la dega (Ishani said making Sapna and Alsaba blush)

Aditi was coming down looking at her mehndi.

ALSABA: Dihka dihka (she said pulling her hands) Di see is ki kitni dark a e hain

She held Aditi's hands up showed everyone.

ISHANI: Han e se apna duhal mil g ya hoga (Sapna teased making Aditi blush)

ADITI: Di ap bhi na kuch bhi bol ti hain.(Aditi said sitting on the table)

They all finished their breakfast and stared to talk about the engagement.

In the evening they all got were ready.

Darshan wore a dark blue kurta. Abeer had wore a black kurta. While Nissar had wore a cream one. Dhruv was wearing a red kurta. All the guys were looking dashing in their attires.

The girls on the other hand, Aditi had wore a lime green colour choli, Alsaba wore a dark bule color choli while spana was wearing a black and orange choli. Ishani was wearing a red choli similar to design and pattern to Dhruv's kurta.

They all walked down. Abeer pulled Alsaba away.

ALSABA: kya hain?

Abeer turned her around and put a jagra in her hair. She blushed making Abeer smile at her cuteness.

N nissar was standing opposite sapna in the circle n he complimented her with his eyes n she blushed...

The engagement began. Abeer and Alsaba quickly went on the stage for their performance. The music played in the background and both started to dance, they were both lost in each other. He tightened his grip on her waist every passing second, they were soo lost in each other they forgot that anyone else was there. They stood in the same position even after the music had stopped. The claps and hoots brought them out of their trance. They both blushed stepping down.

After their dance Ishani and Dhruv were going to exchange rings when all the lights went off. Sapna and Aditi prepared a surprise dance performance for Ishani and Dhruv.

Ishani and Dhruv were shocked as well as the rest of the people. The all clapped and hotted throughout the performance

SAPNA: Ek chotu sa gift for our lovely sister. I hope pasad a ya ho apko!

ISHANI: Bohot (she went and hugged them and alsaba joined)

ALSABA: Tum dono ne muje bataya kyu nahi?

ADITI: Tu humara dance kharab kar de ti (she said teasing her, making Alsaba hit her hand.

SAPNA: Arey arey. Kya hain na you were busy in preparing your dance with Abeer, aur ye achanak se plan hua so thought ki tuje concentrate karne de.

ALSABA: Oh esa bol nahi sakti (She said slapping aditi on her hand again)

ADITI'S MOM: chalo chalo bad main lad lena abhor rings exchange karne do dono ko

Ishani and Dhruv exchanged there rings.

At night all were sitting in the lawn and Dhruv took Ishani for a long drive.

ADITI: haye kitne cute hain dono

ALSABA: I wish hum bhi ja pate

SAPNA: I know right. Vo bhi hum saath saath, kitni masti karte.

ALSABA AND ADITI: Yaa (They exclaimed excited)

The boys looked at each other as if planning something

Then the girls went to their room to change and sleep and boys stayed back planning something.