Part 7

Both went out and Alsaba noticed the blush on Aditi's face.

ALSABA: Kuch hu tha kya? Tere aur darshan ke beech..K.I.S.S (she said in naughty voice)

ADITI: Shut up kuch nahi hua tha, but...

ALSABA: but (she asked curiously and Aditi told her about her falling and Darshan holding her and how embarrassed she was) ooooo pkadna and all huh? Main to tuje pehle hi ke r hi thi he likes you (she said jokingly and laughed)

Aditi hit her hand repeated.

ALSABA: Aaaa, Accha sorry na

ADITI: phirse esa sab boli toh you see (she said pointing a finger at hee)

ALSABA: ok ok nahi kahun gi that he likes you, aj se bas ye bol ungi that he loves you (n she started laughing again and Aditi stomped her foot looking away angrily)accha accha sorry (she said hugging her from the back) but sach kadva hi hota hain (Aditi jerked her away leaving her laughing madly)

Aditi suddenly noticed Sapna was not there.

ADITI: alu sapna kahan hain?

ALSABA: I don't know yaar (she said in a worried voice)

They started searching for her and finally found her sitting in the garden. She looked very disturbed. Aditi and Alsaba went and sat on her next to her, they both sat quietly.

SAPNA: guys.. (they both hummed)yeh main ne kya kardiya? (she said almost crying and both got worried)

ALSABA: sab thik hain?

ADITI: bata hume!

SAPNA: Ammmm... vo.. mein ne.. Nissar ko...hug kar diya tha (she said the last part in a low tone)

Both Aditi and Alsaba looked at each other, and moved their hands to Sapna's neck and pressed it lightly.

SAPNA: aaa pagal ho kya chodo muje! ( she said pushing their hands away)

ADITI: pagal hain kya?

SAPNA: pagal kyu? (she said rubbing her neck)

ALSABA: ese toh bol r hi thi jese kisi ka murder kar diya ho! (she said in disbelief)

ADITI: Aur nahi toh kya bewakoof! (she said slapping her arm)

ALSABA: guys yaar tumdo ki toh love story toh start ho g e, mera kya hoga (she said dramatically both Aditi and Sapna passed her cold looks)

ADITI(walking to her side): tuje tension lene ki koi zarurat nahi hain (Alsaba looked at her confused) aj tere aur abeer ke bech main jo ho r ha tha na(Alsaba become a bit conscious, and Aditi kept her hand on her shoulder)agar tu uske bad humare sath jo hua use romantic keh ti hain toh tu toh yaar is mein PHD kar ke a e hain!! (she said hitting Alsaba's shoulder)

ALSABA: nahi yaar esi koi bat nahi hain...we are just friends (she said walking away a bit shy)

ADITI: accha dosti e si ho ti hain, so all couples are just friends nai Sapna..(Sapna started laughing at Alsaba's condition.

ALSABA: chup rho! Aur ghar chalo (she said walking away, both sapan and aditi laughed looking at each other following her)

They reached home, and Aditi quickly changed and slept within minutes. Sapna saw her and sleeping and she closed her room slowly.

She went to her room and saw that Alsaba is sitting in front of the mirror removing her earrings she took her clothes went in the washroom changed, brushed and came out and Alsaba was yet staring at the mirror. She shook her a little

SAPNA: ja o ja ke change kar lo (she said)

Sapna got in her bed and alsaba came out wearing a black crop top with yellow polkadot n black palazos. She was almost about to slip in the bed when the bell rang.

Sapna and Alsaba gave each other weird looks. Alsaba went to open the door a little annoyed.

She opened the door and saw Abeer's smiling face

ABEER: hi

ALSABA: hi (she said a bit confused, he just entered in followed by Nissar and Darshan)

SAPNA(from inside): kon hain???

ABEER(before alu could speak): hum (Sapna stood up with a jolt listening to a guy's voicebut it soon striked her it was Abeer she went to sitting room) hi...vo hum bore ho r he the and you are the only people who we know soo thought of coming over! Hope u don't mind??

SAPNA: no no its ok! Coffee?

ABEER: ya sure

She went in, so what happened was Abeer pulled both Nissar and Darshan to their house but they didn't want to come so late and refused but Abeer being Abeer they had no choice but just follow him

ABEER: Hey tumhari friend kaha hain (he asked alsaba)

ALSABA: abhi to kitchen main g e

ABEER: a re Sapna nahi vo kadu

ALSABA: oh hello Mr. only I am allowed to call her Sapna bhi use vo nhi bula ti so you better not(she said pointing a finger at him)

ABEER: ok ok sorry..but kaha hain?

ALSABA: so r hi hain!

ABEER: toh leke a o na use!

ALSABA: kyu??

ABEER(in his mind): yaar ye ladki hain ki kya itni bewkoof (he signaled towards Darshan, and she smirked understanding)

She came out after 15 mins holding Aditi hand while she rubbing her eyes walking behind her she looked too cute wearing an oversized light pink hoodie.

ADITI: alu yaar sone dena esa toh kon aya hain jo tum ne muje utha diya (she said sitting between Abeer and Darshan)

She kept her head on Abeer's shoulder but making Abeer smiled. Alsaba got a little angry and came and sat in the middle.

ADITI: ouch (she said rubbing her head as Alsaba had pushed it)

She moved a bit close to Darshan and tugged on his arm and fell asleep again making Abeer and Alsaba giggle

ALSABA: kadu tu kis pe so r hi hain?

ADITI: sapna! (she said in a sleepy voice)

ABEER: vo I think darshan hain!

ADITI: accha Darshan hain..(she said casually and sleepy but then realised and woke with a jolt in no second) kya Darshan?!

All except Darshan was laughing at her reaction. She said sorry and moved to sit on another sofa.

Sapna came with coffee and they all were talking about random things, suddenly abeer said..

ABEER: hey tum log dance kyu nahi kar te (All looked at him confused) see main ne aur alsaba ne toh kiya tha but tum log pata nahi kaha chal e g e the soooooo ab u all will dance, first Darshan and Aditi...