Part 35

All of them were missing each other a lot...

Darshan, Abeer n Nissar tried to finish their work but as soon as they finished one task another one is ready to delay them...

N on the other side the Girls had their exams n so they got busy in studying n completing their collage tasks in order to get good marks...

It had been a month the boys had gone, although they talked to each other daily they yet missed each other terribly...

Their exams got over n one afternoon the girls were cleaning their house n the bell rang...

SAPNA: guys pls dekho kon hain...(she scram from the room..)

ALSABA: adu tu dekh na mainupar chadi hun (she told aditi..)

ADITI: kya guys main bhi kam kar r hi hun...

ALSABA: e kadu dekh lena chup chap...

ADITI: aur koi choice hain mere pas (she said moving to the door...)

She opened the door n saw a couple standing at their... they looked old..not so old...they looked like they were in their late 40's

ADITI: ji kese madad kar sakti hun main apki!! (she asked politely..)

WOMAN: kya hum jo is ghar main reh te hain unse mil sak te hain (the woman said as she thought aditi was a house help looking at the dirty condition..)

ADITI: ji boliye main isi ghar main reh ti hun...

MAN: par humko teen kaha tha (she told the woman..)

ADITI: ji hum teen hi reh ti hain but alu n sapna andar hain...

WOMAN: accha!!

ADITI: par ap kon.. main ne apko pehchana nahi...(she asked the couple...)

" yeh humare mummy papa hain.." three voices came from behind...n she looked n was shocked to see darshan, abeer n nissar...

ADITI: ye...yeh mummy papa apke (she asked shocked n stammering...n they nodded..) namste aunty, namste uncle..(she said folding her hand n than touching their feet...n they blessed her...) andar a e ye na..(she said stepping back n giving them space to enter..)

N they entered in n their mom scanned the whole place it looked a bit dirty..but she could understand as they were cleaning it had a bit messy...

N aditi started at the three boys blanky...

ABEER: kya hua?? surprise accha nahi laga kya?? (he asked n she nodded in a no..)

NISSAR: nahi laga!! (n she nodded in a yes..)

DARSHAN: kya bol r hi ho accha laga ya nahi..

ADITI: laga..laga bohot accha laga but yeh aunty uncle??

DARSHAN: han vo bhi pata chal ja e ga...

ABEER: andar toh ane do...

ADITI: han sorry a o...

N they all entered in...

ADITI: alu sapna see kon aya hain...

N they both came out n were extremely happy to see the 3 boys back but than again went in confusion as to who the old couple is...

ADITI: yeh inke mom dad hain...(she told sapna n alsaba n the next minute the chipped Namaste n touched their feet turn by turn...)

MOTHER: sahi hi kaha tha in teeno ne ki hum ko pasand a e gi inki chuni hue dulhane...(n all three girls blushed n the boys again fell head over heels in love with them...n their parents smiled looking at them..)

N they sat for some while n the girls got them snacks..n than their parents told them to come to the hotel they are staying in, in the evening n than said they will have to leave...

N all the 6 of them got sad...n their parents understood that...[actually they are darshan's parents but they treat all three of them equal...u will come to know why the boys said our parents soon]

The girls touched his parents feet n the boys were staring at their girls n were walking n his dad stopped in between n they all banged with his back...n he smiled...

DR's DAD: ek kam karo tum teeno yaha ruk jao sab sath main hi ana..

DR's MOM: han yeh sahi bola apne ne toh nika dimag yahi gum ta reh ta ni teeno ka...

N the all 6 of them blushed...

Their parents left...

ALSABA: guys (to the boys) tumhare parents kyu a e the...

ABEER: surprise hain!!

NISSAR: Accha suno tum teeno ke pas sari toh hongi na??

SAPNA: kyu esa kyu puch r he ho??

NISSAR: bolo na hain ki nahi???

ADITI: han hain!!

NISSAR: good!! aj rat jab mom dad se mil ne ao to sari pehen ke ana...

ALSABA: par kyu??

N abeer held her holding her waist...n she widened her eyes...

ABEER: tum bohot saval puch ti ho...(n she was blushing hard...n he kissed her on her cheek..) bohot cute hain meri dulhan....(he said n all coughed..) han han chod r ha hun...itni din bad mila hun thoda to pyaar barsa unga hi na (he said to the four of them..)

ADITI: barsa hain toh barsao na but room main jake (she told him n he carried her n took her in the room..)

ABEER(on the way...): thx saali sahiba...

ADITI: anytime jiju..(she shouted back n he banged the door..)

SAPNA: yeh abeer bhi na!!

ADITI: kya yeh abeer!! apko nahi milna nissar se... (n sapna blushed...) nahi nahi nissar ab bhi dusre kamre main chale ga e ye (n they both looked at her..) jao jao (none of them moved she held both their hands n pushed them inside) room andar se lock kar dena (she told them...n smiled n turned to darshan..n found him staring at her..) kya hain?? (she asked darshan...)

He came close to her n pulled her holding her waist...n she banged on his chest... he kissed her on the forehead n she closed her eyes...n he hugged her holding her waist hiding his head in the crook of neck n kissed her softly...

ADITI: darshan (she said softly...n he kissed her again n she clutched his hair n he smiled looking at his shy would be..)