Part 18

They all bid bye to Ishani and Dhruv and Aditi's parents boarded the flight soon after. Sapna was sitting next to Nissar and was making sure that he had no problem.

Aditi and Alsaba were sitting together and slept as soon they sat.

They reached Dehradun and Spana told them to shift to their house for some time till Nissar became better, they agreed and Darshan and Abeer went and got all the necessary stuff. The three girls cleaned their house and Nissar was resting in the room.

Soon all of them were at the table they talked for a while and parted ways soon after dinner.

****

Next morning Darshan, Aditi, Abeer and Alsaba went to the collage but Nissar and Sapna stayed back as Nissar was not feeling well.

The four of them reached the campus, and parted ways immediately.

The bell for the first call rang, they had music. Aditi and Alsaba cringed at the thought of music without Sapna. They had only taken because Sapna wanted to do it. They had no interest in learning music; and their actions made it very clear.

Darshan and Abeer had planned to conduct a small test. All the student were supposed to play the interment they had been learning. There was a wave of shock in the whole class. But two most shocked people were Alsaba and Aditi.

They had taken the subject too lightly and hadn't been able interested or dedicated to learn anything. As a result they were told to take extra classes which they refused fair and square.

ABEER: If you guys don't stay for extra classes you'll have to stay for detention!

DARSHAN: Yes so decide for yourself. And make it quick! (they both said smirking)

ALSABA: No humne keh diya we'll not stay means we'll not!

ADITI: And that's it (they both said acting stubborn

Abeer and Darshan wrote their name on the detention slip. The boys were going to erase them later. But this was just to scare the two stubborn girls, trying to make them understand they needed to be more serious with the subjects they'd taken, even if they didn't like it.

The lesson ended soon, and they processed through the rest of the day. After the last lesson the peon informed them they have library duties.

ALSABA: Duties kyu? ( she asked confused)

He told them that Darshan and Abeer had written their names for detention, and they need to help for 2 hours in the library.

Hearing this both Alsaba and Aditi were angry.They both went to the library and started their work.

When Abeer and Darshan found out they realised they had forgotten to cancel their names and that Aditi and Alsaba were going to kill them. They rushed to find the two.

Abeer went to the library and found Alsaba standing on the stool, cleaning some books.

ABEER: Hey alu (she turned)

ALSABA: It's Alsaba for you! ( she said flashing a fake smile and got back to her work)

ABEER: Suno na sorry yaar main tumhara nam nikal na bhul g ya tha!

ALSABA: Good ab muje bhi bhul jao (she said turning to face the shelf)

He tried talking to her but of no use she kept ignoring him. He suddenly hugged her from behind.

ALSABA: kya kar r he ho? (she said looking around) Chodo mujhe! ( she said hitting him on his hand)

ABEER: Nahi!

ALSABA: Kyu?

ABEER: Forgive me first!

ALSABA: Koi a ja e ja chodo

He just kissed her neck from behind in response. She visibly shivered and for a moment got lost. But she gained her senses soon and tried pushing hand that held her near the stomach. But he was too strong and didn't budge one bit.

ALSABA: Abeer honestly it's not funny!

ABEER: I know! (he whispered in a husky voice nibbling in her neck)

Alsaba was left with no choice, but to forgive him.

ABEER: I really am very sorry. (He said in a low voice and helped Alsaba out)

Darshan saw Aditi walking with a heavy a heavy instrument in an isolated corridor. He jogged up to her.

DARSHAN: Lao main help kar ta hun! (he said trying to take it)

ADITI: No thanks! (she said tightening her grip on it and taking quicker and larger steps)

DARSHAN: Sorry yaar hum nam nikal na bhul g e the, I didn't want you to do such hard work. Sorry na maf kardo!

He walked faster and carried her.

ADITI: Excuse me yeh kya kar r he hian ap!

DARSHAN: Mein ne to kaha hi tha instrument de do but you didn't listen! (He said shrugging)

He carried her to the store room. All the while Aditi's eyes were on Darshan who just looked ahead, ignoring her. She thought to herself why she was angry with him. Why did she expect so much from him?

He put her down and she murmured a thanks and moved to keep it. But Darshan was confused with her action and pulled her back. The stumbled as the instrument collided against his chest. He snaked a arm around her waist to make her stable.

DARSHAN: Aditi, we are really sorry! (he said in a low voice)

ADITI: It's fine! (she said getting out of his grip and making some gap)

He closed the gap almost immediately and pulled her back to him.

ADITI: Darshan I said it's fine! (she said in an annoyed tone)

DARSHAN: So now you won't even let me apologise!

ADITI: Not like you did anything wrong! (she said in a low voice)

DARSHAN: Touché (he smirked)

ADITI: Shut up and get lost! (she said pushing him)

He was kind of in a relief in the way she reacted and gave her chicky smile and left. She looked at his retreating figure and smiled to herself, getting back to work.

At home Nissar had gone to sleep and Sapna went to the room and saw him sleeping and picked up a magazine and lied on the small sofa in the room.

When Nissar woke up, he found Sapna sleeping on the sofa and smiled at looking her. He tried to get up, but felt sharp pain in his shoulder.

NISSAR: Ouch!! (he whisper-yelled, trying hard not to disturb her, but she did wake up with a jolt and looked at him)

SAPNA: Apne muje uthaya kyu nahi?

NISSAR: Vo ap so r hi thi toh..

SAPNA: Nahi please next time se muje utha di ji e ga

He nodded and she helped him stand up. He walked to the washroom and freshened up/

Sapna made coffee and they both sat in the sitting discussing why their rest of friends are not home yet. And just on the cue they bell rang, and Sapna rushed to open the doo.

SAPNA: Where were you guys? (she asked the four of them)

Aditi and Alsaba narrated the story of the detention, making her laugh

ADITI: han tu bas has ti reh!

ALSABA: kam karna hora tab pata chal e ga!

She apologised to them, half laughing. They just rolled their eyes and went to the freshen up.