Part 9

ABEER: thanks and han sorry tumhari dost ko hurt karne! (he said to Aditi and Sapna both)

ADITI: ab ja r he ho ya permission cancel kar du! (he smiled and went. While Aditi hugged Sapna from the side interlinking their heads)

Abeer went in and saw Alsaba laying on the bed with her eyes shut,he felt bad for what he did. He slowly walked in sitting besides her placing his hand on her head. She opened her eyes on the touch.

ABEER: I am sorry! Muje nahi pata tha! (she palced her hand on his mouth and shook her head in a no, incidating him not to discuss about it making him smile a little) Sorry ab tum aram karo.

ALSABA: Please ese treat kar na band karo like main 50 years ki hun n akhari saas le r hi hun.

ABEER: Shut up Alsaba. Kuch bhi mat bolo so ga o chup chap.! (he said annoyed at the word akari saas)

ALSABA: Ok ok nahi bolungi sorry!

ABEER: So ja o(he said snd she closed her eyes. He smiled looking at her the last time before setting out.)

He saw all the four seated sipping coffee and he went and joined them silently, he wanted to ask Spana if he could stay behind with alsaba as she is under observation for 24 hrs.

SAPNA: Aberr do you want to stay back??(she asked in a low voice)
This left all of them shocked but mostly Abeer.

SAPNA: hmm??

ABEER: Ya, only if you guys don't have problem (he said indicating to Aditi and Sapna

SAPNA: No I don't have any problem. I'll like it if you stay back! (she knew that's what even Alsaba will be happy with. And Aditi agreed with it) So will you?

ABEER: Yes (he exclaimed happily)

SAPNA: Toh main kichidi ban na ke bej ti hun. You have to make sure she finishes it all! Ok?

ABEER: Yes ma'am

All smiled while Aditi was in a little shock as she allowed him to stay back, they all left while Abeer went to Alsaba's room

NISSAR: We'll drop you! ( He stated)

The ride was long but silent. They soon reached .

SAPNA: He why don't you guys stay back for dinner?

DARSHAN: Arey no, I think it might trouble u guys!

ADITI: We insist!

NISSAR: Ok hum car park karke ate hai.

Sapna and Aditi waited for them and they all entered the elevator. It was almost striking 7pm when they entered.

ADITI: Sapna jaldi se khana bana de tab tak main Alu ki baki jeze bahr de ti hun.

SAPNA: Ok (she said in a sad tone.)

They all noticed her sadness she was going n aditi hugged her from the side.

ADITI: Chinta mat kar Alu thik ho ga e gi. (Sapna hummed.)chal ab has de!

Aditi said tickling Sapna and both of them laughed a little.

SAPNA: Chal ab jaldi kar. (she said a more enthusiastically)

She went in the kitchen while aditi in the room.

Sapna couldn't reach a tin in the kitchen so climbed on a stool and called Aditi for help but she could not hear as she was in the room.

So Nissar went to help her. Her leg suddenly slipped as soon as Nissar entered. He made a quick move and held her, while Sapna had shut her eyes tightly and slowly opened it when she hit the floor as anticipated. They got lost in each others eyes.

Aditi and Darshan heard Sapna scream and moved the kitchen hastily. They looked and Sapna and Nissar being lost in each other's eyes and passed a cheekily smile to one another.

ADITI:Ahem ahem. Sapna kahana ban g ya ho toh pack kar do bad main romance kar le na (she said controlling her laughter making both Sapna and Nissar blush.

SAPNA: Han almost done. (she said looking away.)
And Nissar walked out not facing Darshan or Aditi. Darshan followed Nissar trying to tease him while Aditi moved back to the room.

Both Sapna and Aditi finished their respective tasks and moved to the sitting room.

The 4 of them decided that Aditi should with Darshan to drop the things.

The ride to the hospital was quite but much less tensed than the previous one.

Aditi and Darshan entered the room and saw Alsaba and Abeer talking.

ADITI: Kya bate ho r hi hain?

ALSABA: Yaar dekh na he is calling DNA shit!

ADITI: Han vo toh hain!

ABEER: Ya see, great minds think alike (he said giving Aditi a high five)

ALSABA: Huh, whatever.

The 4 of the talked for awhile and in some time Darshan and Aditi left.

ABEER(after Darshan and Aditi left: You are very lucky to have such good friends!

ALSABA: Han vo toh main hun! she said bosting)

ABEER: But how did you become friends?

Alsaba's face became pale as atear escaped her eye.

ABEER: I am sorry. Main tumhe hurt nahi kar na chata tha! ( He said in a concerned voice)

ALSABA: No its ok. Vo Adu aur Sapna phele se hi friends the and then I came picture later. Hua u tha ki main Goa g e thi for a academic fair aur vo bhi vaha a e the but we didn't talk much at first. But then one night main beach pe thi n muje kise ne kidnap kar liya. I was very scared, but Aditi and Sapna saw and followed us. They had also informed the police but even they got caught them also.
Fir un kidnappers ne kuch baat ki and they covered our faces and were almost going to throw us in the sea but police right time pe a ge and we were all safe. There after we became good friends, and all this time I'm staying with them they never blamed me for it.

ABEER: What? (he said shocked)

ALSABA: There is yet more!
The goons were caught and interrogation ke bad pata chala ki vo goons Sapna ke dad ne bej e the! She ran away from home because vo use ki forcefully marriage kar r he the.
She blamed herself for everything and went back and was ready to get married.
But thankfully hum ne use daat ke samjaya and finally she got some brains aur humne use shaadi se baaga diya. From then hum yaha Mumbai mein reh r he hai!