Part 15

She stopped Aditi and told the rest of them to go

Sapna and Nissar were sitting in their room

NISSAR: Ye Abeer bhi na, he is too much! Shadi and engagement (they both bursted out laughing)

SAPNA: Ya but ye prefect solution tha

NISSAR: Ya I agree! Neend a r hi hain?

SAPNA: Han bhi aur na bhi (Nissar looked at her confused) kya hain na alu ki bakbak roz raat ko sun ke hi neend a ti hain. But aaj seriously thak g e hun but bohot maza a ya thanks a lot!

NISSAR: You really enjoyed?

SAPNA: Han very much! ( Nissar smiled cutely)

NISSAR: So chalo so ga te hain

SAPNA: Han

NISSAR: But yaha toh couch hain hi nahi!

SAPNA: So, wait wait ap e se toh nahi soch r he ke Sapna bed pe so e gi and main couch pe? Esa soch bhi r he hain toh mat sochiye! Hum bed pe hi so r he hain (she said in one breath and Nissar was first listening to her and then laughed.)

They both dossed off and Sapna's hand fell on Nissar walking up. He saw her face in the moon light she looked like a fairy. He slowly moved a hair strand disturbing her and tucked it behind the ear. He intertwined his fingers with her inched closer to her and slept looking at her peaceful face.

Alsaba and Abeer entered the room. They had taken the biggest room. It has a couch and a balcony.

ALSABA: Wow kitna bada room hain, I wish main alkeli hoti (she said looking at Abeer who was styling his hair in the mirror)

ABEER: Excuse me!! Mere company ke liye sab mar te hain and tumhe toh free me mil r hi hain, kush ho jao!

ALSABA: Muje free ki jise pasand nahi, kyu ki kya hain na vo zayadtar khrab ho ti hain

ABEER: Toh main khrab hun?

ALSABA: Puch r he ho ya bata r he ho? (she said and bursted into laughter)

ABEER: Huh whatever (he removed his t-shirt)

ALSABA(turned): Kya kar r he ho idiot?

ABEER: Sone ki taiyari

ALSABA: Toh t-shirt kyu nikal r he ho?

ABEER(smirking): Kyu tumse control nahi ho r hain? (he said inching closer to her back and whispering in her ear)

ALSABA: Shut up (she turned and banged with him, and he held her so she doesn't fall, both got lost in each others eyes)

After some time alsaba came out of their trance and stood straight up and went to bed without looking at Abeer, he was in confused about what he did was right or wrong)

He moved to the bed n rested his head on the pillow and Alsaba was staring at him.

ALSABA: Kya kar r he ho?

ABEER: Ab kya?

ALSABA: Bed pe kyu so r he ho?

ABEER: Toh aur kya tumhare sar pe so ja u?

ALSABA: Mein already so r hi hun na!

ABEER: Par bed itna bada hain we'll fit (he then he understood that she ment by they can't sleep together) oh you mean hum dono ek saath nahi so sak te is bed pe

She was like thank god kam akal ko akal...

ALSABA: ji raja saheb(sir)

ABEER(after thinking a bit): Ok fine tumhe problem hein toh.(he paused) you can sleep on the couch but I insist ki hum dono so sak te hein. Kuyki you know I can control, but you?

ALSABA: Shut up! Sona hain na yaha so o main ja r hi hun couch pe sone

ABEER: But yo'll get a cold. Dusra blanket nahi hain! (he said in a concerned voice) Fine tum so jao bed pe I'll sleep on the couch (he said standing)

ALSABA: Ni ni tumhe bhi clod ho ja e ga (Abeer gave her we don't have any other choice look) Fine hum dono hi so ja te hain bed pe (he smiled)

ABEER: Toh abhi tak main kya Chinese main bat kar r ha tha?

ALSABA: Ab lad na band karo ge mere sath. Neend a r hi hain muje (She said getting into the blanket and turning to her side)

He smiled and got in his side and they both slept. At night he fell something banging with is chest. He woke up and saw Alsaba had fallen on his shoulder in her sleep and her head was on his chest. He smiled at her innocent face putting his hand over her shoulder and slept.

Aditi was with the old lady and she was giving her tips on how to impress her husband. She wanted to shout ki vo mera husband nahi hai. Then finally she gave her a glass of warm milk and told her to go.

ADITI(in her mind..): Thank god. Is Abeer ko toh chod un gi nahi!

She entered the room with the glass of milk and Darshan saw her.

DARSHAN: Hey a g e, where were you?

ADITI(handing him the milk and closing the door): Ye aunty bhi na had kar ti hain, by god (he was looking at her) muje mere husband ke dil tak pohonch ne ke jugard bata r hi thi (she sighing making Darshan laugh)

ADITI: Has lo. I wish apke sath bhi hota you would have understood (she said making faces at him)

DARSHAN: Accha sorry. Gussa nak pe reh ta hain!(she sat on the bed removing her shoes adn he sat next to her) ab is dudh ka kya karu?

ADITI: Pe jao (she said in a obvious tone)

DARSHAN: Yuck no way!

ADITI: Yes way, that way! (she said taking it near his mouth)

DARSHAN: Noo (he said it keeping on the side table)

ADITI: Pe jao na, ne toh kal phir se lecture degi

DARSHAN: Tum pe jao. Main nahi pee r ha! (he said like a kid)

ADITI: Tine mat peeo main aunty se keh dungi it was your fault (she said standing up and he pulled her back and they both fell on the bed)

He was looking in her eyes and put his hand on her waist pulling her close

DARSHAN: Vese kya bataya? (he said in her ear making her she blush hard)

ADITI: Chodo na (she said trying to move out of his grip, he turned and now he was on top)

DARSHAN: kyu hum to husband wife hain (he smirked, she was blushing and turned her face away.

ADITI: Darshan muje neend a r hi hain! (she said in a low voice and yawned. He smiled and moved from on top of her and picked her laying her down on the bed and covering her with the blanket)