Part 16

All of them slept peacefully. Next morning they all woke up and the girls go down but Sapna was not there. Alsaba and Aditi thought that she might be sleeping and so they helped the old lady make breakfast.

The guys woke up and all came down but Nissar didn't see Sapna so he asked the girls and they told him they thought she would be sleeping.

NISSAR: Nahi vo room main nahi hain and washroom main bhi nahi thi

ALSABA: Shit! Kaha chali g e?

ADITI: Kahi uske dad (she said in a low voice only Alsaba and Abeer heard it) No no esa nahi ho sak ta!

They all checked their phone to see many missed calls of the same number in each mobile

NISSAR: Shit kahi use kuch ho to nahi g ya!

DARSHAN: Nahi yaar esa kuch nahi hua hoga!

They called back on the number.

PERSON: Bohot jaldi phone nahi kiya tum logo ne! (he said in a strong and sarcastic voice) ek second bad phone aya hota to shayad tumhari yeh dost zinda nahi bach ti!

They all panicked at his words

NISSAR: What do you mean?

PERSON: Angrazi...accha hain tumhari dost ko kidnap kiya hain humne (he said and fear covered their faces)bacha na chate ho toh 2 gante main shiv mandir wali pahadi ke peche milna 

The person disconnected before they could say anything. By now Alsaba and Aditi were shattered.

Nissar was shook by now he knew his feelings for her.

UNCLE: Beta sambhalo apne apko, tumhari car thik ho g e hain jao jaldi jao

They all ran out. They settled in the car and went to place the kidnappers had called them to.

Abeer drove very fast. As soon as they reached the place they stepped out and started to shouting Sapna's name. Abeer called the police and sent them the address.

They were all looking for her. They finally found her dumped at some sandy place. Her hands, legs and mouth were tied. Alsaba and Aditi ran to her and opened her hands and hugged her. The goons were standing somewhere behind and they were pointing a gun at them. The boys saw this.

Nissar went and pushed Sapna and he got shot on his back. Sapna fell and saw that he is lying on the floor breathing heavily. It felt like someone took her breath away. Her face was instantly covered with tears. 

SAPNA: Nissar (she took his face in her lap and was crying bitterly)

By that time the police also came and arrested the goons. Nissar was quickly rushed to the hospital.

Sapna was continuously crying in the car.

ALSABA: Chup ho ja doctor kar r he hain na operation, ho ga e ga sab thik!

SAPNA: But mere vajse...(she bursted into a fresh lot of tears)

ABEER: No its not your fault

DARSHAN: Ya thik keh r ha hain, its not your fault

The doctor came out and Sapna ran to him

SAPNA: Sab thik hain na doctor, he is safe na?

DOCTOR: Sambhaliye apne apko. Humne bullet nikal li hain. He is out of danger abhi behosh hain

They all sighed feeling relief.

DARSHAN: Doctor kya hum mil sak te hain nissar se?

DOCTOR: Han but ek ek kar ke jana (he instructed and left)

ABEER: Sapna jao mil lo (she looked at him teary) ro na bandh karo phele, ne toh main jane nahi dunga (he said giving her a slight punch on the shoulder and wiped her tears and walked inside)

They all were happy that he was safe and sat down outside the OT

ALSABA: Iska bap hain ya dushman?

Darshan was all confused

DARSHAN: What?

ADITI: Han( All 3 of  them narrated the story to him)

DARSHAN: What? Koi esa kese kar sak ta hain? With their own child! (he was all shocked)

ALSABA: Han! (she said in disbelief)

Sapna came out.

ADITI: Kya hua?

SAPNA: Kuch nahi behosh hain

ALSABA: Main di ko inform kar deti hun

ADITI: Han kardo and kehna zayad serious ni hain

She informed Ishani, and Ishani and Dhruv reached the hospital in half an hour.

ISHANI: Kya hua? Is he fine?

SAPNA: Di(she said in a shattering voice) Mere vajse (Ishani hugged her immediately, after some time Ishani broke the hug and wiped her tears)

ISHANI: Ab bolo kya hua?

They all narrated the story and both Ishani and Dhruv were shocked

DHRUV: Tum sab toh thik ho na? And Nissar kesa hain? (he asked worried and concerned)

DARSHAN: All under control and vo goons ko bhi police ne pakad liya hain aj sham ko statement dene bulaya hain

The nurse came from inside

NURSE: Patient ko vosh a g ya hain

They went in and the doctor was examining his heart beats. 

DOCTOR: He is alright now, bas thode weak hain and also back pe hurt bhi kar e ga so he'll have to keep him in the hospital till his back ache stops

DARSHAN: Oh ok doctor no issues, but everything else is alright no?

DOCTOR: Yes (He left and all were sitting with him and trying to behave normal but Sapna was quite as she blamed herself for it)

SAPNA: Main abhi a e

She went out and sat down crying and Alsaba and Aditi came out

ALSABA: Sapnu don't cry yaar

SAPNA: Meri vajse first tum dono ko chot lagi hain and then ab nissar

ABEER: Yaar tum soch ti bohot ho (he said coming out)

DARSHAN: Exactly jo ho na tha ho g ya abhi andar jao nissar wants to talk to you

She went in and sat on the stool next to his bed.

NISSAR: Sapna please don't blame yourself

SAPNA: But meri vajse (he didn't let her complete)

NISSAR: Don't continue, mujhe accha nahi lag e ga

She faked a smile and sat with him till he slept. The rest planned to go home but Sapna insisted she will stay