Part 24

Next day she left for her place after bidding everyone bye.

Abeer was a bit sad but knew she is going to come back.

Alsaba reached her house paying the auto driver. As she walked in she saw the house decorated which got her confused.

As soon as she went in her mother grabbed her and told the servant to take her bag to the room and took Alsaba to the room. She gave her a floor length red Anarkali which had golden designs on it and had heavy shiny golden borders with some matching jewellery, making Alsaba completely confused.

ALSABA'S MOM: Sun beta jaldi se taiyar hoga aj tuje ladke wale dekh ne a r he hain

Alsaba was very shocked. She knew she liked probably loved Abeer. And knowing this she could not say yes to anyone. Without listening to anything Alsaba had to say her mom left the room. She sat down confused and lifeless.

Soon the ladke wala came. She walked down besides her mom. She looked beautiful and elegant, any guy would fall for her and so did Aarman.

They sat down and talked for a while. Her family was family friends with Aarman's. At some point in time Alsaba did have a crush on him when they were growing up. But soon realised it was just a school girl crush. They had met a couple of time now, he wasn't a bad choice. He looked good, had a decent job, respected her and took her opinions in matter. What else could one ask for? But for her it Abeer. He made her feel so different, her heart fluttered at his sight and brought her at ease. 

******

Aarman's family was staying at Alsaba's place.

At night she was standing on the terrace crying thinking about whether to inform Aidti and Sapna about what's happening. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She quickly wiped her tears and turned to see who it was.

ALSABA: Ap yaha??

AARMAN: Ji.Par ap ro kyu r hi thi?

First she hesitated to say but than told him everything. He was kind of sad that she likes someone else but made a promise to himself that he will reunite Alsaba with Abeer, if that's what makes her happy. He asked her to give her friends number n went without saying anything.

She stood there for some more time and eventually left when she left her eyelids getting heavy. 

Next morning Aarman asked permission from her parents to take her for coffee which they happily agreed to.

She was shocked as to why he is behaving like this when she had already told him about Abeer.

She whoever agreed and they both sat in the car as he drove. It was a silent ride, both of them didn't know what to say. 

When they reached there she sae Aditi and Sapna were sitting in with the three boys. She ran and hugged Aditi and Sapna. She went to hug Abeer, but stopped midway knowing Aarman was standing right behind her. He then slightly pushed her towards Abeer "Jao use hug karo!" he said. 

The next minute she flinged her arms in Abeer and started sobbing.

ALSABA: Abeer meri shadi hone wali hain...but..but I love u (she said looking up at him making everyone him smile)

Abeer hugged her back as they stood there for sometime forgetting about the others.

AARMAN: Ahem, Ahem.

ALSABA: Aarman main..vo

AARMAN: Na!! Kuch bhi mat bolna. I know you love him (she smiled apologetically, as he mirrored the smile) Ok so girls (he said facing Sapna and Aditi..) tum log abhi Alsaba ke sath ghar jao. I believe her family already knows you? (to which all the three girls nodded) And boys you guys I'll introduce you as my friends. Ok? (they all smiled thankfully to him while Abeer hugged him) bahi teri wala hain muje mat kar hug (making everyone laughed)

Soon the girls went and after half an hour Aarman came with the boys and introduced them as his friends. On the lunch table the elders informed Alsaba and Aarman that they will be engaged tomorrow as that's the earnest shub muhurt.

Aarman said he has some work and left with the boys

Her mom had shopped for Alsaba a Green and pink choli while Sapna and Aditi wore a golden and lime green anarkali, respectively.

Soon Aarman came and told he wants to take Alsaba for shopping which her parents agreed and told Aditi and Sapna to also join. Leaving all of them confused.

He took them to the back yard of the house where the boys were waiting for them. Aarman took Alsaba's hand and placed it on Abeer's. All the girls were confused, Abeer made her wear a plane sliver ring in the her ring finger making her confused but extremely happy.

AARMAN: Lo Alsaba tum bhi pehna do

She looked at him confused.

AARMAN: Phenado then I'll explain (she nodded slipping an identical ring to her's on his ring in her finger)

AARMAN: so now listen  (all the looked at him.) See kal I'll say that mere finger pe chot lagi hain and will bandage my finger so tum mujhe ring na pehna pao, and mein kahun ga ki tum muje middle finger ke pehado and you agree (he said to Alsaba and she nodded) Aur vese bhi yeh dil ka rishta hai aur tum dono ke dil ek dusre se jude hai. 

ABEER: Yaar tu itna accha kyu hain?

AARMAN: Itne kush na ho tum log...(all of them looked at him confused) tum logo ko hi muje gf dhund ke deni hain n esi vesi nahi chale gi samje (he said pointing a finger at all 6 of them, making them laugh)

DARSHAN: Han han bhai dhud ke dege

NISSAR: Aur esi denge ki tu dekha ta reh ja e ga

The next day in the evening Alsaba came down wearing the choli with Aditi on her one side and Sapna on the other. The boys were staring at their girls and Aarman nugged them.

AARMAN(wispering to the boys): abe ghadho mua bandh karo apna, ne toh plan chopat ho ga e ga (he said looking back at everyone smiling)

Aarman faked a injury and the elders agreed that he should wear the ring on the middle finger instead. And everything wet as planned. 

While he made Alsaba wear a ring, where Abeer's was already there. He winked at her in the process making her laugh.