Part 23

They all went to a fully decorated garden with yellow and white curtains and yellow and white flowers with a round table in the middle covered with a silky white cloth, in the middle stood verse of red roses.

ALSABA: wow kitna beautiful hai, never expected it to be soo beautiful

ABEER ( in her ears):tum se zayad nahi hai (she blushed looking at him)

They all settled on the table, Alsaba and Aditi forced Sapna to sit next to Nissar. She then pulled Alsaba and forced to sit next to Abeer and unwillingly walked across the table to sit between Sapna and Darshan.

They all were silent for sometime and were lost in their own sea of emotions.

Nissar and Sapna were thinking about how much their life has changed in this one day. A day before he was sad that the love of his life didn't love him back, and here they were sitting next to each other. He intertwined his fingers through hers, her fingers were small, warm and they perfectly fitted through his.

Abeer was just thinking on how to propose lsaba in a way she can never forget. He looked and her and then down and smiled thinking of how life has changed and how this girl he fought with at the start could make him feel this way.

Alsaba was thinking about her feelings towards Abeer and was thinking of wether she should confess. What if he says no? But Aditi words came to her mind 'dil ki bat dil mein nahi rakh te.' She planned on telling him how she feels as soon as she gets the opportunity.

Darshan was feeling very guilty about his behaviour. He knew it would have hurt Aditi and she would cried but is pretending to be happy for her friends. He smiled sadly looking at her. He was now aware about his feelings for her and didn't want to hide it.

Aditi was looking at all of them and was happy all her friends are happy. She looked at Darshan and it reminded her of their incident. She knew it was not his fault, he was tensed for Nissar and their plan. She made a mental note of letting him know she wasn't angry at him as soon as they reached home.

Aditi stomach growled and now is when she realised how hungry she was.

ADITI: Guys (she said and everyone looked at her, she was going to say she was hungry but got nervous when she found everyone staring at her) Kya hai?

ALSABA: Tune bolo "guys" toh kam tuje hain

ADITI: Han but don't look at me like this, it feels like I'm some criminal! (she stated making everyone laugh, and she just rolled her eyes and huffed)

ABEER: Namuna (unique piece) ho tum (he siad laughing) itni weird to yeh alu bhi nahi hain

ALSABA: What do you mean? I am weird?

ADITI: Han of course (she said giving Abeer a high five)

Alsaba was going to fight back, but Sapna interrupted just in time.

SAPNA: Guys guys please aj toh mat lado at least. please alu (she said looking at her) ok please? (she looked at Aditi) aj nahi see its an important day for me

ALSABA: Sapna ne bacha liye (she said looking at Abeer)

ABEER (in his mind): tumse toh main pura din ladu and uske ke bad pyaar se manu (he laughed in his mind)

Darshan asked the waiter to bring the food. He thought of serving Aditi and apologising but dropped the idea knowing she would feel awkward at his sudden kindness.

****

They all reached home and were seated in the sitting room.

NISSAR: Thank you guys aj tum sab ki vajse my birthday became more special.

DARSHAN: Bas bhi kar yaar

ABEER: Aur nahi toh kya rul a e ga ab?

The three guys group hugged and they pushed Sapna and Nissar out to go for a walk and spend sometime alone.

ABEER: Thank god tumhari dost ne confess kar liya! Bechara mere dost toh itna depressed tha (he said looking at Alsaba)

ALSABA: oh please ok meri friend ko shauk nahi tadpane ka!

ABEER: Accha nahi hai toh phele han kyu nahi bola?

DARSHAN: guys please lad na bandh kar! See vo so bhi g e (he said pointing at Aditi who had dossed off on the sofa)

ALSABA: Apko badi chinta ho r hi hain JIJU (she said teasing him)

ABEER: Han han ab toh dost tuje preshani hi lage ge. Abhi tak girlfriend bani bhi nahi hai and see alu kitna care kar ta hai (He said dramatically teasing him)

DARSHAN: What girlfriend? Pagal hoge ho tum log? (He said hard trying to mask his feelings)

ABEER: Mere liye toh kabhi ese nahi lad e, koi mere kan main guitar hi kyu na baj a e tune toh kabhi awaz nahi uthai (he said teasing him)

Sapna and Nissar came back as it had started to rain.

NISSAR: Kya ho r ha hain?

ALSABA: Shu! Nissar dhere bolo Aditi so r hi hain (she said looking at Darshan teasing him more, as he blushed. Nissar and Sapna sensed something had happened)

SAPNA: Kya hua?

ABEER: Kuch nahi Aditi so r hi hain n hum toda awaz kar r he the toh Darshan ko problem ho r hi thi he said again teasing him)

DARSHAN: Nahi main toh bas... ( but Abeer cut him)

ABEER: Nahi jake room main hi sula de!

NISSAR: Ya I think that would be best (he said genuinely)

SAPNA: Darshan please tum Aditi ko room main sula do ge? Please? (she said politely making him blush. But he agreed)

He carried her to the room laid her on the bed covering her with the blanket. He stood there for sometime looking at her and smiled at how adorable she looked while sleeping. He lightly kissed her on the forehead and left closing the room door.

He went down and saw Alsaba was talking on the phone while the rest of them were very serious.

ALSABA (on the phone): Papa sab thik hain na why are you calling me all of sudden? Papa meri exams hain so main kuch din bad a u?

ALSABA'S DAD:..............................

ALSABA: Ok mai kal hi ati hun. Good night.

She disconnected the call and said she'd have to leave tomorrow as her dad said there is something urgent.