Part 37

Nissar n Sapna sat in the car while abeer, alsaba, darshan n aditi were walking...

SAPNA: nissar hum kaha ja r he hain??(she asked for the 15th time since they sat in the car..)

NISSAR: sapna surprise hain!! (he said trying to explain her...)

SAPNA: but muje jan na hain!!(she said acting stubborn..but he kept quite..) ur soo mean..esa kon karta hain mera surprise hain aur muje hi nahi bata r he ho...huh (she said making faces...) go I wont talk to u...

N nissar just smiled...n in the next 2 mins she was up with the same question...n again he kept quite n she started to tell him how mean he is...

NISSAR'S PROV

"lo phonch g e" I said stopping the car on the road near the forest..."yaha" she asked shocked...

I went to her side opened the door n she stepped out adjusting her saree...n I held her hand n walked to the forest...I switched the flash on my mobile on... n she kept telling me "its not safe we should return" but I just walked ahead holding her hand ignoring all she was speaking...

N we finally reached....I stopped at a beautiful place....there was a small water fall with glow worms in the sky...it looked heavenly...her eyes twinkled up seeing this n her mouth made a perfect "O" n she almost forgot about me being around in the beauty of the place....well it is beautiful...but my eyes were stuck on her n only her....

I hugged her from behind n putting my head on her shoulder...n we both stood like that for a long time...

END OF NISSAR'S RPOV..

Abeer, alsaba, darshan n aditi were walking on the road n abeer held alsaba's hand...

ALSABA: kya hua??

ABEER: time to say bye to them (darshan n aditi..) (alsaba looked at him confused..)u remember jab meher a e thi u wanted to go on a bike ride (n she nodded..) tab toh nahi ja pa e the but aj zarur ja en ge...(he said pulling her near a bike hiring place...)

They rented the bike n sat n he was driving at a high speed...

ALSABA: abeer dhree chalao!!

ABEER: alu just close ur eyes n feel the wind...muje sirf car racing ka shuk nahi hain I also do bike racing!!(he said boasting..)

ALSABA: I don't care chup chap dhree chalo ne toh main jump kar r hi hun....(she said n he immediately decreased the speed...n she smirked on her victory...)

N suddenly she started to scream...

ALSABA: stop stop stop!!!

ABEER (stopping the bike): kya hua!!

N she got down n ran to a person making gola...n he just looked her smiling seeing the things she gets excited for....

ALSABA: bhaiya ek kala khatta dena (to the gola person...n he gave her n she came to him...)

ABEER'S PROV....

She came stepping near me...n put her gola forward indicating me to have it...I palced my lips on the ice sucking it....n she sucked it from the other side...she kept on having it...I was all lost in her...she is so beautiful I love...her eyes...her nose...her smile...her everything...her.... everything about her is just amazing...she may not be perfect...but she is just amazing the way she is....

When I first met her I never thought I would have fallen for this bad...I found her rude arrogant...but she is a angle...I can do anything for her...anything....I just don't want to loose her....I cant stay without her...

"i love u alsaba..." popped out of my mouth...

END OF ABEER'S PROV...

ALSABA'S PROV...

"i love u alsaba..." I heard as I was busy sipping my gola...His voice was soo intense..i don't know what it was in his voice that my heart ached....I felt some pain in his voice...was he scared of smoothing...

I placed my glass on the bike carefully making sure it doesn't fall...I went close to him n hugged him holding his neck...I don't know what happened to him...it scared me...he hugged me tighter....

"i love u too.." I said in a confused voice...n we stood there for some time like that...

n he suddenly said..."aj toh meri would be bohot romantic mood main lagti hain..." I felt a relief when he spoke...he was back to normal with his nonsense but yet I liked him like that n I hugged him tighter..." vese apka gola pigal g ya.." He said

I broke the hug with a jolt at his statement...n picked the glass up n held the stick up n the ice feel in the glass...I passed him a angry look as he was laughing his head off....n he shut up...well that was to scare him...I too bursted into laughter when I saw that....

END OF ALSABA'S PROV...

DARSHAN'S PROV...

How should I apologize she is soo quite...she was never like this...

She kept walking in front n I was busy trying to match her speed...I looked at her...but she looked straight...god knows what she is looking at...she seems lost...is it cause of me....it has to be...why am I so foolish...I keep on hurting her...but today it seems like she is lost in her world...she never spoke to me since I came...she never hugged me back when I hugged her...is there anything wrong....let me ask her...

"Adi.." she didn't let me finish...she held my hand just above my elbow...n put her head on my arm...she is a bit shorter than me she cant reach my shoulder I thought...I smiled keeping my hand on hers...we kept walking n felt as if my shirt is wet on my arm...

I made her look at me...my heart stop beating....why is she crying...I looked in her eyes...I felt some pain...without even wasting a second I hugged her n she hugged me tighter....