Part 27

Sapna opened the door n all saw them hugging each other...n they all smiled...

ALSABA: ahem ahem...

N both come to their senses but darshan didn't want to leave her n pulled her closer...he didn't mid anyone seeing them like this..but aditi did n she tried coming out but at first he was strong but she used all her energy n pushed him away with force...

ADITI: dur raho mujse..(she said looking at him with tears...n he was all shocked...so were the others...)

She went to another room n fell crying on the bed...all were confused why she is behaving like this....

DARSHAN (from the room..): mere kapde kaha hain guys kya Mazak hain ye... (he said in a super angry tone)

The whole day she was crying lying lifeless on the bed n all got scared why she is behaving like this...they were standing outside her room..

NISSAR: guys yeh thik toh hain na...why she behaving like this.??

ABEER: I know itna koi ro ta hain..n she has not even had food..

ALSABA: han sapnu muje bohot tension ho r hi hain...

SAPNA: muje bhi aj pata hi nahi chal r ha hain what's wrong with her..

Darshan also come n see all of them he was no more angry now...he goes to them..

DARSHAN: guys kya kar r he ho..

SAPNA: aditi subha se ro e ja r hi hain...n kahna bhi nahi kahya...

DARSHAN: what?? kyu?? (he asked worried..)

n didn't wait for n answer n straight in...he put his hand on her shoulder n she see turns n sees him...her eyes were red n had dark circles...she looked weak...he looked in her eyes n felt some kind of pain...n the next moment she hugged him with all the energy left n he lost his balance n both fell on the bed sideways...she cried n cried...n he was breaking...he creased her hair n told her to stop..but she didn't he was getting scared...

DARSHAN: aditi main ne tumhe hurt kiya ho toh I am very sorry...but pls don't cry...main kabhi nahi a unga tumhare pass...don't cry pls... (she dug her nails in his shoulder n cried harder...he didn't know what to do...)

N all of a sudden she stopped crying...he found it weird...her grip on him also loosened...he looked down...only to see her eyes closed...he thought she is sleeping...n so left her n covered her kissing her fore head...

He found all sitting in the room n went there n they could see he was shattered...

NISSAR: kya hu a bahi???

DARSHAN: yaar bohot ro r hi thi..I cant see her like this...

ABEER: tu tension mat le she will be fine...

SAPNA: han don't worry darshan...

ALSABA: thx a lot use clam down karne ke liye...

DARSHAN: I did this for myself...(he said n all smiled...all knew he loved her a lot..)

SAPNA: darshan adu ko kya hua...abhi tak bhar kyu nahi a e..

DARSHAN: she has gone to sleep..(n it striked his mind she cant be sleeping the way she was crying she cant sleep all of a sudden..)

He ran kept his palm on her head n saw she is burning with fever...

DARSHAN: aditi..aditi (he slowly patted her face trying to wake her up but she didn't wake up...)

He lifted her n told abeer to get the car...n put her inside n all rushed to the hospital...

The doctor came out n told them she has low glucose levels is one of the reasons dhe fainted..

NISSAR: doctor what do mean one of the reasons...

DOCTOR: han it is a factor contributing to her fainting but vo shock ki vajse faint hue hain

ALSABA: shock?? adu ko kese jeez ka shock lag sak ta hain...

N the nurse called them inside...

They went in saw aditi was crying very hard n darshan went to her n sat on the bed cupped her face...

DARSHAN: kya hua hain aditi.. (n sapna n alsaba went to the side n sapna placed her hand on her shoulder...)

ADITI(holding sapna's hand): sapna pawan...

N alsaba n sapna got shocked...

Aditi hugged darshan...

ADITI: darshan muje pls bacha lo..pls...(she was crying harder...)

N than again fainted...

DOCTOR: ap log pls bhar ga e...

N all went out darshan didn't want to but was forced by the doctor...

He stood up n she held his hand...she was not awake she was yet fainted but held his hand...

N he kissed her on the forehead n softly removed his hand out of her grip...

The fist thing he asked as he stepped out was "who is pawan.."n alsaba n sapna went pale...

ABEER: han aur aditi uske nam se itna daar kyu r hi thi...

SAPNA: he was her boy friend... (she said a tear dropped from her eye...n in no time both alsaba's n sapna's eyes were raining...)

ALSABA: he was not normal...

N they started to narrate the story...

FLASHBACK* (will start in the next part..)