Part 25

Next morning all happend as planned n aarman went to the airport to see them off...

The boys hugged aarman n thanked him n the girls did the same...all were really happy...n they tured to the door n were going n aarman stopped them..

AARMAN: hey abeer wait..

N they turned n saw aarman running to them..

AARMAN: ye le bahi teri aamanat..(he said handing the ring to him..) tu hi sambhal don ko (he said looking at the ring n than alsaba n all smiled..)

ABBER: thx bhai tune bohot kiya hain humare liye..(he said hugging aarman once again n after chipping a thx to aarman they went happy back to dehradun..)

In the aircraft sapna n nissar were watching a movie together n laughing n they looked a happy couple anyone would be jelous of them...

Alsaba was holding abeer's hand n was resting on his shoulder...n he was watching a movie but his attention was more on her than the movie..n soon she drifted to sleep n he smiled kissing her on her ring finger than on her forehead saying he is lucky to have her...

N aditi was getting bored sitting with darshan n he was busy talking rather flirting with a girl sitting next to him..n she tried talking to him but he ignored her...

ADITI: darshan (she said tapping his hand..n yet no reponse..)

GIRL (he is talking to): i think vo apko bula r hi hain (she said pointing towards aditi..)

DARSHAN: ah dont mind her she just some despo girl (he said teasing her n her mouth made a perfect o..but he was not facing her..) jabse aircraft main step kiya hain dimag kha e ja r hi hain ek hello kya bol diya she wants me to marry her (he continued n the girl laughed n aditi felt bad...he turned to her..) pls mere picha chodo mera (joining his hands n saw her n got to know she was very angry n upset with his words...)

GIRL: god she is such a despo..seriously (n the girl had to speak now aditi was hell angry...)

She stood up wore her jacket n took her bag from the overhead cabinet n went to ait hostess an asked if there was any free seat...n the air hostess guided her to the back of the air craft n showed her a a row in which all the three seats were empty...n she sat there hell anrgy on darshan n he was also worried about her n was had mentally killed himself soo many times to hurt her again...

He excatly knew what she was going to do...hide her head in the blacket n cry without making a single noise so no one kenw that she is crying...n she was excatly doing that...she felt bad not cause he called her a despo or because the girl was laughing at her..but because he was ignoring that too for some girl he didnt even know...

The flight soon landed n all went out n as aditi was at the last seat n they didnt open the back door she came out last...n by that time darshan told them everything....n sapna n alsaba had scolded him soo much that he was scared of them n of facing aditi...

Soon she came out pulling her bag n stood near them putting her passport in her bag...

ADITI: chale guys (she said normally walking ahead...n all were shocked at her behaviour they expected her to come n taunt but se behaved very normal..n all followed her..)

They took a cab n they reached home...it was a bit dirty n soo they planned to clean it together...n all started to work...

Soon they all finished their work n were sited in the sitting room...n alsaba came with coffee...n abeer was going to drink it n it was very hot..

ALSABA: abeer garam hain..(she said holding his hand stopping him from drinking...n all smiled at how caring she is..)

NISSAR: abeer tu na bohot lucky she came in ur life..accha hua u engaged with her..(he said looking at alsaba n she blushed..)

ABEER: engagement toh main ne tum logo ke keh ne pe ki thi...varna e si main bhala kyu shadi karu..(he said jokingly...n she stood up n went from there...she thought he really ment it...)

DARSHAN: idiot kya kiya ja man use..

ADITI: oh pls u should be the last one to suggest him something..(n she stood up n went...)

SAPNA: darshan tum na pehle aditi ko sambhalo...n abeer tum alu ke bas jao..(n both nodded n went after their girls..)

Abeer went to the room n saw alsaba was crying standing near the window...n he hugged her from the back..n she jerked him n removed her ring n placed it on his palm..

ALSABA: i am sorry abeer muje nahi pata tha tumhe itni problem hain...yeh ring na jo tumhe pasand ho use pehna dena...(she turing going away...)

He held her hand n pulled..she banged with him...he held her waist n pulled her closer...he looked deep in her eyes...n was sad to see her the pain in her eyes...he slowly moved towards her lips n her breaths got uneven...she closed her eyes...he placed his lips on her's...he kissed softly feeling her lips...pouring his love in the...n she to responed slowly n they kissed feeling eachother...he took her hand n made her wear her the ring back between the kiss...n she smiled he could feel it...

They finally parted when both went breathless...

ABEER: tum hi meri first n last choice ho...agar tum na bol do gi na toh i'll have to die single...(n she hit him playfully n hugged him...)

She went down n he called someone...n soon also he went down...

All of them were sitting..he looked at darshan n gestured with his eyes if aditi agreed n he made a sad face n said no...n abeer nodded...

Alsaba was standing keeping the cups in a try to take them n he hugged her from the back...n she was all shocked n tried to get out of his grip...

ADITI: jiju kya ho r ha hai ??

ABEER: gi ab apni would be sath romance nahi kar un ga toh kiske sath krunga???(n alsaba blushed n got out of his grip...n went to kitchen shying away..)

All smiled they were a cute couple indeed...