Part 31

Pawan was taken to the jail n aditi was yet unconscious...n all were sitting outside hoping she is fine as the doctor had shifted her to ICU...finally after 1 whole hour the doctor came out...

SAPNA:doctor how is she???(she asked as her voice cracked...)

DOCTOR: don't worr miss she is alright now but unka haemoglobin level is very low due to which unko breathing main problem hosak ti hain n so unko humne oxgen pe rakha hain....

N as soon as darshan heard she is fine he fell on his sighing...n a tear escaped his eye...n abeer n nissar hugged him...

ABEER: ho g e na ab thik...ab toh ro mat...

ALSABA: han ek dum madhubala lag r he ho...

N they broke the hug n darshan was staring at her...

ALSABA: e...esa adu keh ti tumhe esa dekh ti toh (she said making an excuse...)

DARSHAN (to the doctor...): kya hum use mil sal te hain...

DOCTOR: yes but unko pehle kuch khana hoga..something that can give her some energy...

SAPNA: han doctor hum khana le ke a e hain..(they showed him the tiffin...

DOCTOR: very good...abhi vo unconscious hain je se hi hosh a e ga ap unko kuch kihla dena...

N all nodded n they went in...

Soon she was awake n they made her eat food n she was all silent...she was in shock of what had happened n all got very scared...they made stupid jokes trying to make her laugh but she was not responding to even one...

DOCTOR: Miss.aditi yeh apki medicine hain, its iron supplements ap inko le li ge e...

N she nodded n darshan passed the medicine to her, n she took it without looking at him n gulped it down...

The doctor called them out n sapna stayed with her....

DOCTOR: apki friend abhi shock main hain n she needs to be taken care of very sensitively, vo shock main hain n if she doesn't respond to anything like this than vo depression main ja sak ti hain, u all have to take good care of her, don't make her feel that she has gone through anything, in fact behave jese usko kuch hua hi nahi hain, let everything be normal around her..(he advised them..nthey all nodded...) main inko kal discharge de dun ga so she can stay with u all but roz check up ke liye lana hoga inko...(n they nodded... n he smiled n went..)

ABEER: so guys aditi ke liye ek surprise plan kar te hain...(n all were listening to him...) kal hum doctor ko keh te hain ki sham ko discharge de use, n tab tak we will decorate the house n ek party rakh e ge, only us..ok (he looked at everyone...)

DARSHAN: nahi yaar sab normal rah na hain, we don't have to make her feel she coming back from the hospital...(he said sounding tired..)

ALSABA: han I agree...

NISSAR: so esa kuch nahi kar e ge...no decoration kuch nahi...

ABEER: han guys I think u are right...kal na (he said facing alsaba..) tum uski sab se na pasand dish bana na...(n she looked at like what..) han see esa karogi than vo shayad react kare like "yuck"...(he said making faces...)

ALSABA: han.... smart....

N they all went in saw sapna creasing her head...they all came n sat next to her...n started talking random things...

ALSABA: guys u know vo humare pados wali kajal...(n all looked at her what..) han vo Sharma aunty ki beti...(n all nodded as they understood she is cooking stories...) use na darshan pe crush hain (she said hoping aditi will react..n all were what the hell is she saying..)

But aditi react...n turned the other side, n closed her eyes...n they kept talking n head soft snores, they moved to her side n found her sleeping..n they smiled... they planned sapna will stay, cause they didn't know how she will react seeing darshan...

Next morning they she was discharged...n they took the home...n as planned sapna n alsaba had made her worst food...

She went in her room n changed...n came to the sitting table...