Part 11

They all did their packing and left for airport. All the girls were very excited and the boys were unknowingly getting happy in their happiness.

They landed in Ahmedabad. Ishani had come to pick them. Aditi , Sapna and Alsaba ran and hugged her

ALSABA: Di missed you!

ISHANI: I missed you too my angles.Chalo ab ghar chalo sab wait kar r he hain! Wait ye kon hain? (she asked seeing Darshan, Abeer and Nissar)

SAPNA: Di humare friends hain!

ISHANI(in alow voice): Friends ya boyfriends. You can tell me.

ADITI: Oh ho di shut up apna ye 5G wala dimag ko kaho speed kam kare! (she said in a low voice too)

Ishani smiled at them. While Darshan, Abeer and Nissar were wondering what they are talking.

ISHANI: Ok fine cahlo lets go

They all settled in the car talking, all the girls were talking about the shopping and their childhood memories. They reached home in no time.

There was a white mansion in view. It looked even better with all the engagement decorations.

SAPNA: Di ye kya apne toh decorate bhi kar diya?

ADITI: Ya humara wait bhi nahi kiya!

ALSABA: Not fair di, jao hum apse bat nahi kar te.

ISHANI: Oooo chup raho teen maharanio. Andar kuch bhi decorated nahi hain kar le na bas! Ab andar chalo. Come guys (she told the boys)

They meet everyone and the Darshan, Abeer and Nissar were shown their room and they all freshened up.

Next day was all busy in decoration. All the 6 of them were running here and there making sure it was all perfect. The relatives were shocked seeing the boys work so hard even though they were not related.It was a hectic day and it finally came to an end.

In the evening the 6 of them were sitting with Ishani and Dhruv in the lawn sipping coffee.

ALSABA: Di soch r hi thi ki apke engagement main dance performance karu

ISHANI: Han bilkul, you must!

ADITI: I am not dancing (she said with a immediate response)

ALSABA: No you have to!

ADITI: No I will not! If any of you force me main apke engagement ke din bhar hi nahi a ungi.

SAPNA: Ok ok fine don't no one will force you ok?

ADITI: Sirf ye meri sachi dost hain (she said hugging Sapna) vese Alu couple dance kar na.

ALSABA: Couple dance kar ne ke liye 2 log cha hi ye idiot, akele nahi ho ta! (she said rolling her eyes)

SAPNA: Abeer hain na!

Abeer almost spit his coffee making everyone laughed at this while Alsaba blushed.

ISHANI: Kyu Abeer mere engagement main dance nahi karo ge?

ABEER: Nahi di e se bat nahi hain (before he could say anything)

ADITI: Toh final Alu aur Abeer couple dance Karen ge with Sapna and Nissar.

SAPNA: What? No?

ADITI: What NOO han what no; Di dekho ye dance nahi kar r hi apki engagement main.

ISHANI: Ji ap toh chup hi r hi ye ap kuch khas achi nahi hain. Sapnu don't dance if you don't want to, don't worry (Sapna sighed and Aditi made faces)