Part 13

The boys left for their rooms and in no time they all fell asleep.

Next morning Dhruv came to their house.

DHRUV: Namastey aunty

ADITI'S MOM: Jete raho beta

ISHANI: A re Dhruv tum itni subhe subhe?

DHRUV: Han vo kya hain Nissar called me last night and told me come over in the morning, so esi liye.

ABEER: Han jiju kuch kam tha apse

DHRUV: Han vo toh ho hi ga e ga, but don't call me jiju; call me Dhruv yaar I sound old

DARSHAN: Ok buddy

NISSAR: So chale?

ISHANI: Kaha?

DHRUV: Han kaha??(they both asked confused)

ABEER: Boys talk di, you will not understand (Darshan and Nissar signalled Dhruv to come out and all the boys went somewhere)

DHRUV: kya hua guys anything important...

N the boys told Dhruv their plan n told they will need his help for it n dhruv teased them n they all went...

After 3 hours of hard work they finally finished everything. The girls woke up late as they were tired and went down for breakfast.

ALSABA: Sapnu tune kabhi bataya nahi ki tu dance kar ti hain

SAPNA: Is main kya batana, aur main dance karti thi ab nahi kar ti.

ALSABA:Han but you are so good!

ADITI: Hogi hi na she is a trained kathak dancer.

ALSABA: What?

SAPNA: Shuu!! Dhere han main apne mom ke keh ne pe train kiya tha. I didn't use to like dancing at first par beech main acchi lag ti thi but now I have stopped.

They all became quite listening to her family's name, they both knew she missed them a lot but they didn't even want to see her.

ALSABA: Aur tu kadu muje kabhi bataya hi nahi (she said trying to calm the situation)

ADITI: Oye jala hua alu chup re muje khud kal pata chala

ALSABA: Kadu ek din tuje kha ja un gi

ADITI: Alu kuch khate nahi hain and especially vo jo jale hue hote hain

SAPNA: Oh god! Dono chup raho ek dusre ko bad main kha lena abhi chalo breakfast kar te hain (she said coming between both of them)

ADITI: Aj sapnu ne bacha liya

ALSABA: Toh main kya tujse dar ti hun

SAPNA: Chup, chup chap khalo

ADITI: Di vo teen bandar kaha hain?

SAPNA: Nissar badar nahi hain ok (she said defending him and all of them teased her)

ALSABA: Han Abeer bhi nahi hain (she said and all looked at her. Before they could tease her) Vo toh dinosaur hain dinosaur ( she stated and all laughed)

ABEER: Kya hua meri bate ho r hi thi?(he said as all came from behind)

ALSABA: Nahi toh hum to bandar dinosaur ki bate kar r he the. Tum in main se koi ek ho kya?

ABEER: Nahi (he said taking an apple) hum toh sher hain (he said taking a bite of it)

ALSABA: Accha kitne ho (she said teasing him and all laughed, before Abeer could say anything, Nissar interrupted)

NISSAR: Abeer reh ne dena kyu har waqt ladta reh ta hain?

DARSHAN: Tum bada use defend kar r he ho

NISSAR: Tum logo ka na sirf one track mind hain (he said irritated and left, laughing)

ABEER: Accha di apse bat karni thi

ISHANI: Han bolo

DARSHAN: In badariyao ke sam ne nahi

ADITI: Tum bandar...

ISHANI: Han ok ok chalo (All went in they told her about their plan, she teased them but agreed to help them)

These three were yet at the dinning table gossiping about their neighbours.

ISHANI: Girls aj rat hum dinner bahar le r he hain aur theme hain western.

ALSABA: What di yaa hum koi acche kapde a e nahi hain

ADITI: Han di you should have told us na ab humare sare dresses vaha (Dehradun)pade hain.

ISHANI: Bas it ni si bat hain na (the girls nodded) to mere le lena, big deal!

SAPNA: Han ok

ALSABA: Chalo let's go see your dresses di.

They went to her room and the boys looked at their retreating figures.

DARSHAN: Ye ladki ya bhi na, tiyar hone ke nam pe kud pad ti hain

ABEER: Han I agree

NISSAR: Is bat pe toh I bhi agree

All three of them laughed and went to the room to select clothes for themselves.

In the evening the girls got ready and so did the boys

Alsaba was wearing a black knee length short dress with hair perfectly straight and minimal make up but a bit kajal.

Sapna wore a cream color skin tight gown with a matching hair band and a side bag. With minimal make up a thin line of kajal. She looked like a cute 90's school girl

Aditi wore a black and pink knee length dress, which had a belt in the middle with minimal make up n bit kajal defining her eyes

Abeer wore a black long sleeve tee with its sleeves pulled up till his elbow with a blue jense and he looked stunning as always

Nissar wore a white tee with a brown jacket and blue jense.

Darshan wore a red t-shirt and black jense.

They all assembled in the hall.

SAPNA: Di ap taiya ni hue?

ISHANI: Aa...han vo main aur Dhruv thodi derse a en ge (she said making an excuse)

ALSABA: Ooo toh theek hain

All the 6 of them settled in the car. They reached a mall and  all the girls were confused, but followed the boys quietly. They went to the top most floor, the theatre area.

ALSABA: Yeh...

ABEER(didn't letting her complete): Shuu!! chalo

They went in an empty theatre.

ADITI: Yeh kya hain? Why have we come in an empty theatre?

NISSAR: Actually its a surprise for you three.

The movie Hum saath saath hain started playing with the title track.

SAPNA: You did all this for us? ( the boys nodded)

ALSABA: Aww how sweet

ADITI: Thank you soo much.

DARSHAN: Movie dekh ne ke bad karna thank you, chalo jaldi se betho ab.

All took their seats; after some time popcorn and coke was brought  for them. 

Soon the movie ended.

ALSABA: Haye maza a g ya. Thanks once again

ABEER: Ye to abhi trailer hain

DARSHAN: Picture abhi baki hain mere dost

The three girls were confused

SAPNA: Matlab??

NISSAR: You'll will get to know soon

The boys went out and the girls followed them silently all confused.