Part 33

FTP

Part 33

Everybody laughed...

ABEER: acha madam abhi batata hun ki mera dimaag kitna khurafati hai...

He ran behind alsaba and alsaba went in the room and a beer followed her he locked the door.

DARSHAN: ab pata nahi kab baahar aaege....(he giggled)

NISSAR: haaan Darshan sun kuchh kaam hai me aata hun...

DARSHAN: haaan okay...

Nissar went n on the other hand...in the room

ABEER: ab kaha jaogi madam

ALSABA: ni ni sorry...tum toh na itne smart ho main kya kahu (she said n he stepped in front n she behind..) sorry abeer...(she said a bit scared as she didn't know what he is going to do...)

N in no time she banged with the cupboard n there was no more space n he was yet stepping closer n she started looking here n there...

He came really close to her n put hand above her head n she closed her eyes tight....he pulled her close holding her waist n she banged with his chest n her hands fell on his shoulder...he inched closer to her n kissed her neck...

ALSABA: abeer (she moaned in a low voice...)

He opened the cupboard while she rested on his chest closing her eyes...he opened the cupboard n removed a box which was rapped in a green shiny gift wrap...n he removed it whit one hand n hid it behind his back....n closed the cupboard...

ABEER: alu open ur eyes (he said in her ears in a low voice...n she opened her eyes slowly moving away from him...)

She looked at him...

ABEER: alu tum itna sharma o gi toh humare baache ke se honge....(he said jokingly n she blushed hard looking at the floor...n he pulled her chin up making her face him...) pata hain tumhe tum kitni cute ho...(he said looking in her eyes...) baacho ki zarurt ni pad e gi....(he said n she blushed harder....n he brought the gift for her in front...)

ALSABA: meri liye..(she asked like a kid all excited...n he smiled n nodded his head..)

She grabbed it n opened it excited n saw a red saree...n she looked at him confused....

ALSABA: yeh kya hain???

ABEER: humari shadi main yeh hi pehena...(n she widened her eyes n looked at the floor n was blushing hard...n her kissed her cheeks n forehead n hugged her n both stood like that..)

Nissar went in the room n found sapna near the window...he closed the door n went n hugged her from the back n she didn't break the hug but put her hands on his interguiting their fingers....

NISSAR: kya hua???

SAPNA: main aj bohot kuch hun..finally sab thik ho g ya...adu bhi kuch hain n alu bhi....n main toh had se zayad to have...(she said tilting her face a bit to his side...n he kissed her forehead...)

NISSAR: I love you...

SAPNA: same pinch (she said pinching him...n he got a bit shocked n than both started laughing...)

NISSAR: sapna tum na ek dum pagal ho..(he said pressing his head on her's...

SAPNA: han obvio ab tum se pyaar kiya hain toh pagal hi hongi...(she said n laughed...)

NISSAR: accha...(n she went out of his grip n was running but he held her hand...) itni jaldi nahi...zara pagal panti dekh toh lo apne aashiq ki..(n he pulled her n she banged on his chest n he held her waist pulling her close n kissed her on her neck n than neck line her breath became uneven...he pulled her closer n was going to kiss her n they heard aditi shouting...)

ADITI: tum chup r ho tumhe kuch nahi pata!!!

N all 4 of them came out n saw darsh n aditi were fighting...

ADITI: darshan tum na kabhi meri bat man liye karo...

DARSHAN: yeh main tumhe bhi keh sak ta hun...

ADITI: main konsi bat nahi man ti...kahya na main tumhare keh ne pe ye gandi se sabji(vegetable..)

N darshan was going to tell her something n abeer interrupted...

ABEER: guys kya kar r he ho???

SAPNA: har waqt lad te reh te ho!!

NISSAR: bhul g e abhi ek relation main a e ho!!

N they both were string at them shifting their eyes as they were speaking...

ALSABA: ab bolo ge bhi kya hua??

DARSAHN: is adu ko bolo... ADITI: is drashan ko bolo..(they both said together...n gave each other looks..)

SAPNA: ab bolo!! (she said as they faced her..)

ADITI: is darshan ko bolo ke main zayad lucky hun!!

DARSHAN: is bolo ki main zayad lucky hun!!

And all looked at both of them confused as to what they are talking...

ALSABA: lucky??

SAPNA: kon si cheez ke liye???

ADITI: see main ise bol r hi hun ki main lucky hun he came in my life n vo hain ki zid kar r ha hain ki vo zayad lucky hain...(she said innocently..but full of anger..)

DARSHAN: han toh kya jalat bola...hun main zayad lucky tum meri life main a e....

n all were like kya kare inka...n all just ignored them n started with their work as they couldn't do anything of the both of them...