Part 6

Next day Alsaba woke late, and was smiling since she woke up, which both Aditi and Sapna noticed.

ADITI: kya bat hain aj koi bohot muskura r ha hein! (Alsaba blushed at the statement)

ADITI: pyaar hua ekraar nahi hua a, but dosti ho g e! (she sung-said, making Sapna giggle)

ALSABA:Shut up!(she said throwing the napkin on Aditi) esa kuch nahi hain jesa tu soch r hi hain! (she stated firmly)

ADITI: Tuje bohot pata hain ki main kya soch r hi hun!

Alsaba involuntarily blushed and stood up walking to kitchen, she poured water in a glass of water, and sipped it.

ALSABA(in her mind): ye kadu bhi na kuch bhi bol ti hain!

ADITI(from the sitting room): alu pyaaz(onion) tera sharma ho g ya hain toh hum collage chal e?

She came out nodding, and they all left.

On the other hand even Abeer was being teased by Darshan and Nissar, he tired explaining them rather himself he doesn't like her through out the way to the college.

They all reached college at the same time.

ABEER:hi alu (he said with a positive energy)

ALSABA:Hi (She replied with the same energy)

ADITI: Hi abeer(She said reminding him of her's n sapna's presence)

ABEER: Hi Aditi, Hi sapna.

NISSAR: Guys muje tum hari friend ko borrow karna hain! (he toold Alsaba and Aditi)

ADITI:borrow mat karo le hi jao thak g e hun main e se(she said dramatically making everyone laugh) accha ok alu muje library main kuch kam hain you want to come?(before Alsaba could say anything Abeer interrupted)

ABEER: Nahi... I mean she needs to do a lot in music yet soo tum hare extra classes hain abhi!

ADITI:teri toh nikal padi (she whispered in Alsaba's ears)

DARSHAN: Aditi tum bhi kuch khas achi nahi ho so also u have to come!(he said in a strict voice)

ADITI (to nissar in his ears): Ap Sapna ke sath ja r he ho na (he nodded, Darshan was just straing at her trying to think what she is doing, she gave him a fake smile and moved near Abeer)

ADITI(in Abeer's ear): tum alu ko shika o ge na? (He also nodded, meanwhile Darshan is just staring at her trying to figure out what she's doing)

ADITI: a..a vo muje..kuch kam ok? So bye! (she said running away)

Abeer started to laugh at her lamely successful escape. But it took Darshan a while to understand what she did.

DARSHAN: Pagal ladki (he saisd to himself) Ok guys bad main mil te hain! (he said walking away)

They all got busy in their work and after some time the principle called for an assembly

PRINCIPAL: Good afternoon students, as requested by the students' body, today afternoon classes have been suspended due to the upcoming prom today evening. Have fun! (All the students cheered and the college quickly cleared)

*********

Later that evening

All the students were dressed to their best (the pics of their dresses in the banner)

After getting late by half an hour the girls finally reached.

ALSABA: guys look kitni acchi lag r hi hain collage! (she exclaimed excited)

ADITI: yup yaar just look at it looks like a princess ! (she said with a equal excitement)

After admiring the college and taking some selfies they walked in the college.

The principal announced that this prom they have guests.

All the students were confused, as 3 spotlights adjusted to the entrance and followed Darshan, Abeer and Nissar till they reached their stage.

Everyone cheered for them and the girls internally crushed on the 3 men.

The music started and the prom party was in full swing.

In between their dancing Sapna excused herself to go to the washroom.

On the way she met a guy who was drunk and started to disturb her. She was shouting for help, but due to the loud music she couldn't be heard.

Meanwhile, one of the DNA producers called Nissar and he stepped out of the hall to talk to him when he heard someone shouting for help. He followed the voice and was shocked to see Sapna being disturbed by some guy.

NISSAR: yaar akele maza lega toh jali bhi akele hi ga na padega! (He moved towards them And removed Sapna's hand from the guy's grip giving him a hard punch in the face.)

He signalled the guy to go, before his anger took the worst of him.

SAPNA: Thank..

Before she could complete he held Sapna from the shoulders and pinned her to the nearest wall

NISSAR(in an angry voice): Dhyan kyu nhai rak ti tum?(making her scared)

He quickly regained conscious and apologised

On the other hand Abeer had asked Alsaba for a dance which she agreed to. They were on the dance floor and he put his hand on her waist pulling her close which made her loose her balance colliding with his chest.

ALSABA: sorry (she said blushing out of embarrassment, which made him smile)

She kept her hand on his shoulder and both of them were lost in each others eyes. Slowly all people started to move out of the dance floor while Abeer and Alsaba just stood their lost in each others eyes.

Aditi and Darshan were standing next to the counter observing them

ADITI: Muje toh lag ta hain they like each other (she said in a casual tone, sipping on her drink)

DARSHAN: me too (Darshan agreed)

Aditi looked at him and they both laughed giving each other a high five. The next second both realised what they did and before they could look away, some pushed Aditi by mistake and she tumbled losing her balance; Darshan quickly put a arm on her waist while the other went to hold her hand.

The studets started hooting making Abeer n Alsaba come to the real world

They moved to where Darshan and Aditi were. They looked at Darshan trying to make a tomato red Aditi stand properly.

ALSABA: Kya hain? Chalo jao yaha se!( she yelled at the rest of the students they rolled their eyes walking away) Kya hua? (she asked Aditi)

ADITI: alu ghar chal (she pulled her out)