Part 22

Darshan and Abeer informed the Aditi and Alsaba about it and planned to execute it tomorrow as it was nissar's birthday.

The whole day was very sad for all of them

Alsaba, Abeer and Darshan went and made the arrangements while Aditi stayed home with Sapna and Nissar.

They did all the preparations and came back at around 4 in the evening. They were all very tired Darshan went straight to the room.

Abeer and Alsaba were sitting in the balcony.

ABEER: I wish sab jesa plan kiya ho ja e

Alsaba hummed and went from there as she was yet angry on him due to last night. He got tensed at her behavior, but it striked him that she was angry.

ABEER (in his mind): jese hi sab thik ho ja e ga I'll tell you I love you fir sab thik ho ja e

His mobile pinged and he removed his mobile and saw a message from Meher and read it "Hey I tried to call all of you, but none of you were picking so I'm messaging you. I had to go back today due to some unscheduled meeting coming up, see you all in Dubai" it was sent an hour ago but he received it now due to some network issue.

'Have a safe journey' he replied

He moved to the room snd saw Darshan and Nissar sleeping so he changed and slept without making much noise

The next morning Sapna woke up first and showered. She saw Aditi and Alsaba sleeping and went to check of the boys were awake. She knocked but when no one replied she opened the door and saw they were sleeping. She smiled sadly looking at Nissar and went to the kitchen.

She started to make breakfast and slowly everyone woke up and settled by the time she was done.

Once she was done she joined them and saw everyone on the table except Nissar, she prepared a plate for him and headed to the room.

ALSABA: I hope sab thik ho ga e

ABEER: han (Alsaba rolled her eyes looking at her plate, Abeet felt bed thinking of how sad her made her)

Sapna entered the room and saw Nissar standing at the window. She placed the plate on the table and walked to him.

SAPNA: Nissar please khana kha lo (he turned and saw her. He rolled his eyes and was about to walk away when she held his hand) Nissar please apki tabiyat thik nahi hain and ap meri vajse khana bhi nahi kha r he ho, please khane pe gussa mat nikalo.

He jerked her hand away, the roughness of the movement cause her to flinch as tears rolled down her face.

He was going to return the plate to her but when he saw the tears in her eyes he changed his mind. He sat on the table with the plate and started to have the food, as he chipped a low thank you.

Alsaba was in the kitchen trying to get something placed on a high stand. She was tip toeing and trying her best to reach the tin.

Abeer saw this and went to her. He held her placing a hand her stomach and inched closer to her as he rubbed his palm over hers and held the tin bringing it down

Her cheeks started burning as her face turned crimson. He placed the tin on the platform whispered in her ear "you're welcome!" and left leaving her shocked.

Darshan was sitting tensed in the balcony with his mobile but his gaze was else where. When Aditi saw him she planned of scaring him and walked quietly from behind and scram from behind.

Darshan jerked due to the sudden sound and dropped coffee on his phone. He got extremely angry at her and stood with a jerk before she could apologize he pinned her to the wall

DARSHAN: Ye kya kia tumne, akal hain ki nahi. Tumhari vajse mere mobile kharb ho g ya. When will you grow up? (He shouted at her. )

This scared Aditi and she on the verge of crying due to the tone of his voice.

Abeer was passing by and noticed them at first he was going to not interrupt but when he heard Darshan scolding Aditi he went straightaway to see what was wrong.

ABEER: kya hua bhai?

Abeer's voice pulled Darshan back to reality. But before he could apologize Aditi walked away wiping her eyes.

ABEER: Kya ho g ya hain tuje. Mana you're tensed, Nissar ko leke but is main Aditi ki kya galti hain? (He lectured Darshan)

Darshan regretted his actions even more.

DARSHAN: Shit yaar ye main ne kya kar diya? She'll be so hurt! (He said regretfully)

ABEER: Jab pata hota hain toh ese kam kar ta hi kyu hain. Ab ja jake sorry bol.

He was going when Nissar came out and as per the plan they took him out and kept him busy in some work so he cant talk to anyone.

The whole day Sapna was just sited like a lifeless body. Both Alsaba and Adit felt bad for her.

In the evening Darshan called Sapna and told her Nissar had gotten into an accident and asked her to reach the place as they were far.

She told both Aditi and Alsaba and all three of them rushed to the place.

When they reached the place, they saw Nissar was absolutely fine and was sitting on the bonnet staring at the sky.

Sapna got very angry at this and walked to him. When he saw the her he jumped down and before he could ask her what she was doing here, she slapped him across the face and bursted into tears.

SAPNA: Jhut kyu bola ki accident hua hain? (She asked him angrily)

NISSAR: What main ne kya kiya? (He asked confused) And why do you care anyway? Mein maar bhi ja u toh kya?

SAPNA: Shut up! Mujhe farak padta hain cause I love you idiot!! (She said screaming at him and she hugged him and he hugged here back tightly, confused but glad at the same time)

NISSAR: I love you too!!

Abeer, Darshan, Alsaba and Aditi came out from hiding and hooted!!

ABEER: Finally!

They broke the hug as Sapna and Nissar looked at the confused

ADITI: Stupid dil ki bate dil main nahi rak te bol dete hain

DARSHAN: Please tum toh kuch bolo hi mat

Aditi ignored his statement and rolled her eyes.

ABEER (in darshan's ear): bahi bhul mat galti tere thi toh na use taunt mar na band kar ne toh halat aur bhi bhuri ho ga e gi smaja (Darshan looked at him and then Aditi regretting what he said)

ALSABA: accha ok ab chalo, aur bhi Kuch baki hain. We have surprise for you two!! (She squealed excited and pulled Aditi and Sapna with her)