Part 14

The girls were all confused. They kept wondering what the boys are going to do. They all walked out of the mall and arranged themselves in the car.

Abeer and Alsaba were on the front seat. Aditi and Darshan were in the middle and Sapna and Nissar were at the back. Abeer was driving. It was a silent drive to an isolated hotel in the outskirts of city. The boys had booked the whole of it and had decorated the whole restaurant.

It was in white and blue curtains with a romantic lighting. The girls entered and they were all shocked at the beautiful decoration.

ALSABA: Wow! Its soo beautiful.

SAPNA: You guys are sooo sweet.

ABEER: Ab decoration se hi pet(stomach) bhar loge kya? Khana nahi khana?

ADITI: Han chalo

They all settled on the table, soft violin music was played in the background. The waiters came and served the food.

ADITI: Thank you bhaiya

*****

They all sat outside sipping their on coffee, after dinner.

ABEER: So ab kya karna hain?

ALSABA: First of all yeh batao how you managed all this?

The three boys looked at each other.

ABEER: First of all hum ne Dhruv ko call kare ghar pe bulaya

DARSHAN: Then we told him about our plan

NISSAR: Phir main aur Abeer theatre book karne g e and Darshan aur Dhruv yaha restaurant book karne a ye

DARSHAN: Phir ghar pe ake di ko batya

SAPNA: And she helped you, saying ki dinner hain bhar

ALSABA: So unka aur jiju ka bad main a ne wale hain bhi plan tha?

The guys nodded their heads

ADITI: Wha ka idea tha!! Maza a g ya!!

ABEER: Thank you thank you (he said standing up and bowing)

DARSHAN: So ab wapis chale?

ADITI: Yup (she stood up and gave her hand to Alsaba and Sapna to help them stand)

They all walked to the car.

ALSABA: Can I please drive? (she said in a baby voice with a puppy face)

ABEER: No yaar you can't!

ALSABA: Kyu? (she asked in an angry voice)

ABEER: Cause tum abhi hospital se bhar a e ho

ALSABA:No; I want to drive ne toh main nahi a ungi (she said facing the other side)

ABEER: Fine ye lo but dhyan se chala na (he said in a concerned voice)

She sat on the driving seat and the rest settled like when they were coming.

It was a silent ride. But halfway they through the ride they observed smoke from the engine. Alsaba stopped the car and they all stepped out to see what happened.

ABEER: Yeh kya hua?

ALSABA: Engine khrab ho g ya hain! (she said casually)

ABEER: What engine kharb ho g ya hain? (he said imitating her) ab hum kese ja en ge ghar?

DARSHAN: Lemme call Dhruv.

He dialled his number. But it was going off. He tried calling Ishani but she didn't pick up.

DARSHAN: Koi pick nahi kar r ha!

SAPNA: Thodi der bad try karte hai!

ADITI: Han par tab tak kya kare?

SAPNA: I think vaha koi rehta hai! Let's check

ALSABA: Han chalo

They all walked to a house and rang the bell..n old lady opened the house

LADY: Ap log kon?

NISSAR: Ji aunty vo humari car yaha bas main khrab ho g e hain toh kya hum please reh sakte yaha aj rat ko?

The aunty scanned them from up to down and didn't liked the way they were dressed and saw that Aditi had mehndi in her legs n hands an assumed that she is married to Darshan, as he was standing next to her.

LADY: Tum dono shaadi shuda ho? (she asked Aditi and Darshan making both them blush. Darshan was going to tell her truth but Abeer stopped him as if they would have told the truth the aunty would not have allowed them)

ABEER: Han han aunty ye dono shaadi shuda hain. Kal hi hui thi shaadi (Aditi and Darshan were both in a shock and were passing looks to him; he just looked to the aunty avoiding their gaze)

LADY: Aur tum sab (she asked looking at the four them)

ABEER(before anyone could say anything): Aunty main aur ye (Alsaba) humari engagement ho chuki hain and undo (Nissar and Sapna) ki bhi. Bas ap bagwan ke kripa se jaldi shaadi bhi ho ja e gi

Because of Abeer's lie the lady allowed them in. They were all fuming at Abeer and he just walked in followed by the rest

The Uncle came from inside

SAPNA: Namaste uncle

UNCLE: Namaste beta. Main ne mechanic ko call kar diya hain vo kal a ja e ga

The aunty came from inside holding a pile of clothes.

AUNTY: Ye lo baccho mere baccho ke kapde tumhe a ja en ge

ALSABA: Thank you so much aunty and uncle (she said taking the pile)

UNCLE: Tum change karlo hum rooms ki lighting dekh ke ate hain (he said showing them the washroom)

They all nodded. They went all were giving Abeer angry looks.

ABEER: Change kar ke ata hun (he said grabbing the clothes and running away.)

They all changed and were all scolding Abeer for lying and all were going to tell the couple the truth.

ABEER: Han jao par ek bat yaad karhna (theyall turned) jo jhut kisi ki help karta hain vo jhut jhut nahi hota (he said in a filmy way)

DARSHAN: Chup reh!(he said angrily)

ABEER: Dhere bola!

ADITI: Han ye bat toh hain it's helped us

ABEER: See yeh ek smart hain baki sab bekar ho

SAPNA: Kya Aditi tu bhi iske rang main rang r hi hain

ALSABA: Exactly ye nautanki kar r ha hain

ADITI: Ya but sahi hit bol r ha hain. See hum agar yaha nahi hote toh hume car main reh na pad ta think about it. The car is so small and hum 6 log hai.

DARSHAN: Han ye toh bat hain but seriously Abeer married?

ABEER: Han yaar koi aur bat shuj nahi r hi thi?

The uncle aunty came and told them that there rooms are ready and told them they will sleep with their partner in the rooms as they have four rooms and don't need to share

DARSHAN: What?(he almost scram)

DARSHAN (calmly): I mean ek saath?

AUNTY: Han kyu koi problem hain?

ABEER: No no aunty koi problem nahi hain.

They all moved to their rooms.