Part 30

SAPNA: phir hum use ghar leg e n vo hume hug kar ke rone lagi..

N after this statement darshan was in tears n all were consoling him n he couldn't stop thinking about what she had gone through..n the doctor came out..

DOCTOR: vo ap thik hain u can go meet her...but pls be careful she is mentally disturbed...(n all nodded..)

All went in n saw her sitting all scared hugging her knees ...n darshan went n sat next to her... he briefly touched her on her shoulder n she jerked his hands away n moved back in horror....she looked so venerable...her haired messed..tears rolling from red eyes...n he hugged the next minute...

DARSHAN: aditi pls don't (he said as tears rolled down his cheek as well.... he loved her a lot he couldn't even imagine her in pain...)

ADITI: adu..sapna.. main ne..pa..pawan ko dekha...(she said in darshan's arms n alsaba n sapna were shocked...n so were abeer n nissar...n darshan broke the hug with a jolt...)

SAPNA: kya bol r hi hain adu??

ALSABA: han abhi tum aram karo...stop thinking soo much...(she said sitting near her leg..)

ADITI: nahi guys its not that ki I am over thinking(she said frustrated....) main ne use airport pe dekha tha (she said in a low tone n scared..)

ALSABA: what?? (she almost shouted..)

SAPNA: adu tera vheam hoga vo jail main hain abhi (she said sitting next to her...)

n aditi went silent thinking about sapna's words...

ADITI(after sometime..): han shayad mere veham hi hoga..but..(she again sounded scared..)

ABEER: but kuch nahi (he said cutting her..) abhi tum aram karogi n than jaldise thik hoke ghar a go gi...(he said enthusiastically) vo kya hain n cant stay with this potato alone..dimag kha ja ti hain (he said bending a bit towards aditi n keeping a hand on his mouth n was in a low tone but audiable to others...)

ALSABA: excuse me...(she said tapping abeer's shoulder.)

ABEER (turning towards her..): ji

ALSABA(smiling at him): ap bohot loud the (she said in a loud tone...n all laughed them...)

N abeer pulled her holding her waist...n alsaba winded her eyes in shock n looked around n than n him trying to move out of grip..but he was stronger...

ABEER (inching close..): accha kya kaha main ne...

NISSAR: no PDA pls... (n alsaba pushed him n was blushing hard n sapna hit nissar on his shoulder..telling him to keep quite....)

N all bursted into laughter in few seconds...n all were relaxed seeing aditi laugh her heart out...

ABEER: vese aditi...

ADITI: hmmm (she said n continued laughing..)

ABEER: tumne darshan ko maf kiya??

He asked n she went silent n looked at darshan who was already looking at her...their eyes they had a eye lock, their eyes spoke to eachoter....n a tear escaped her right eye followed by one from her left eye n in no time her faced was covered with tears...

All got scared looking at her...n sapna hit abeer on his hand...

SAPNA: kabhi kabhi toh kuch soch ke bola karo (she whispered to him a bit angry...)

ABEER: muje kya pata tha she'll start crying, abhi toh has r hi thi (he said a bit confused n sounding worried...)

The doctor came in n broke aditi n darshan's eye lock...

DOCTOR: dekhi miss. aditi main apse kuch chupana nahi jahta...u are very weak n apke blood test... apka heamoglobin bohot low hain, so we cant allw u to go home, u fight faint again... thankfully apke husband ne apko time se yaha leke a ge..(he said looking at darshan..)

ADITI: he's not my husband (she was quick to answer...)

N the looked at them n apologised..n the rest of smiled...

After a bit of talk aditi fell asleep n alsaba, nissar, n sapna went home to make some food n get her belongings...n abeer n darshan stayed back

They were sitting with in her ward on the couch...n abeer received a call from one of their sponsors n went out to attend it n darshan sat near aditi creasing her head n she smiled in he sleep...n his phone started ringing with unknown number flashing...he disconnected it once twice...n the third time he went out to receive it...

DARSHAN: hello
No Reply...

DARSHAN: hello (a bit angry..)
No reply...

On the other side a male warden entered aditi's room...n smirked looking at her...he went close to her...

PERSON: bohot tadpaya hain tumne muje aditi...bohot jela hain main ne thumari vajse...now it time to tell u good bye...

He took the pillow from under her head n she banged with the bed...n woke up at once....n the next thing she saw was the white pillow coming close to her n before she could react it was on her mouth...the person was pressing it on her face...preventing her from breathing so she dies with suffocation...

She kicked her legs as she went out of breath...n tried to remove from her face but the persons grip was too strong...

N the next moment the door banged with the wall open...it was darshan...he sensed something unusual n ran to aditi's ward...n the next moment the person was lying on the floor...darshan punched him hard...he beat him hard...

N there was a crowd at the door...due to the voice...abeer moved to the ward n saw darshan beating someone to death...n saw aditi was lying unconscious n the doctor n nurses rushed in sent all the three out...

N darshan dragged the person out holding his collar...n sapna, alsaba n nissar also arrived...

ALSABA: pawan!! (was the only thing she uttered n both sapna n alsaba ran to her ward but were sent out by the doctor..)

N when they came out they darshan, nissar n abeer were in top of pawan..they were beating him...he was almost unconscious...they went to stop them but before them the police arrived pulled all the three back n took pawan to the jail again after taking all their statements...