DARSHAN AND ADITI WEDDING

DARSHAN WEDS ADITI

It was already 6....and the stylist took aditi to room

Aditi wore a green and red coloured lahenga with green chunri......

On the other side darshan wore dark blue coloured kurta payjama with golden work on it....

Aditi was getting ready when she got a msg from her would be hubby...

"no matter how u look on this special day....just remember 1 thing that I love u not for ur looks....but because of ur heart...jo sirf pagalo ki tarha sirf mera naam leta hai......hehehehe...don't laugh make up kharaab hoga and sab kahege darshan tho bhutnisi shaadi kar raha hai,,,,,heheh....n haa thanq so much aditi mujhe itna pyaaar dene ke liye mujh par trush karneke liye.....i love u more than ur pagal heart beats my name......c u soon"

She had soft tears in her eyes....she could not belive how much he loves her......she controlled not to drop down a single tear but a soft tear dropped down her eyes......

Soon she replied

"darsh........thanq so much.....i know mene aapko tang kia hai bahot but darshan aapne mera sath nahi chhoda and rahi mere make up ki baat tho c u soon let me concentrate mr.would be hubby....love u more"

She kept her phone aside

On the other hand darshan smiled on her msg and he too kept his phone aside

Then aditi got ready and and she was waiting to go to her wedding venue as she was eagerly waiting to see her would be hubby...

And darshan was already there on the venue.....he was eagerly waiting for his would b wifey

His eyes were stucked to the way

Soon he saw the beautiful bride coming towards him

And darshan mom went near her

DM: thanq so much beta mere pagal bête ki zindagi me aaneke liye....

ADITI: maa thanq so much aaj aapke vajese darsh n me sath me hai

AM: beta tu itni badi hogayi ki aaj shaadi kar rahi hai,,,,

Teras escaped from her eyes......

Aditi hugged her both the moms.....and they took her to darshan.....

Darshan was not in his senses

He was just staring at her.....

She sat beside him and whispered

ADITI: darsh ghurna bandh karo......

DARSHAN: aahan jab would be itni beautiful ho tho not my mistake

They whispered their lovable talks and then

DM: chalo bachcho khade hojao.....jay mala pehnao...