Part 19

Aditi and Alsaba were in the kitchen cooking and Darshan asked Aditi to get him a kife and apple

ADITI(in the kitchen to herself): Pata nahi khud ko kya samaj ta hain kahi ka raja hain kya "mere liye apple la na aur han knife mat bhulna" (she said imitating him and Alsaba was looking at her and just laughing) aur tu kya has r hi hain chup re (she scolded her and went away)

ALSABA(to herself): aj toh g ya Darshan!

Aditi went to the room and saw Darshan working on the computer. She banged the plate on the table and started to walk away.

DARSHAN: Arey cut kare toh do! (he said and she gave him hard glare)

ADITI: Haath main mehndi lagi hain? (he looked at her confused..) Nahi na? (he nodded) Toh khud kat lo!

Before she could put a step out of the room, she heard him hiss. She turned to see what happened and was shocked seeing blood oozing out of a small cut in his palm.

Aditi rushed to Darshan and took her hand in his.

ADITI: Kuch kam theek se nahi hota tumse! (she scolded and walked across the room to get the first aid box. She put some dettol and closed the wound with bandaid.

All this while Darshan just kept staring at her. When she was done he half smiled and half smirked at her

DARSHAN: You were worried! (he said in a chicky tone, she just gave him a 'of course I was worried look') Why? (He asked in husky tone and closed the gap between them.)

DARSHAN: Itna bada cut bhi nahi tha! And plus meri vajase tumko detention bhi deni padi. (He spoke as he moved towards her and she took small steps back) Then why were you so worried? (he spoke as her back touched the wall)

Darshan rested his hands on the wall, capturing her. She gulped at how close they were. Both their hearts beating out of their cage. He leaned down to plastered small kisses on her neck, she just fisted his shirt tightly.

ADITI: Darshan...let me go (she spoke breathlessly)

DARSHAN: First answer me (He whispered in her ear making her shiver)

Sapna called Aditi. Aditi just pushed Darshan away and sprit away.

Darshan came back to his senses and was worried about what he did and what Aditi would be thinking.

MEANWHILE

Abeer went to the kitchen and saw Alsaba working alone

ABEER: Hey tum akeli kyu ho?

ALSABA: Vo Darshan ne Adu ko bulaya tha, Apple chahiye tha u se!

ABEER: Oh ok lemme help vese bhi mujhe koi kam nahi hai

ALSABA: Arey no it's ok, bas ho hi g ya hai.

ABEER: Itna acche bane ne koi zaroorat nahi hai. Chup chap kam batao

Alsaba rolled her eyes at his comment and wanted to tell him something mean, but she was too hungry for that and told him make the dough for the rotis.

ALSABA: Ata toh hain na? (She taunted him when she saw his expressions change)

ABEER: Han han mujhe sab aata hai! (he said proudly and she just shrugged rolling her eyes)

Abeer started to mix the flour and water, and he had no idea what proportion he had to take, but didn't want to ask Alsaba cause he knew she'll tease him.

After almost 20 mintues Abeer was still struggling. And once Alsaba finished cooking the vegetables she turned to see is Abeer was done. She got really shocked first at the mess he made and then she realised Abeer didn't know was just wasting time she got really angry.

ALSABA: Abeer nahi ata tha toh bol diya ho ta, kya kabse kuch bhi bana e ja r he ho! (she scolded him)

ABEER: Oh hello madam muje ata hain ok! (he said not wanting to admit yet)

ALSABA: Han vo toh dikh r ha hain! (she said looking at the mess he had made0

ABEER: What do mean??

ALSABA: Ki kitna accha kahana bana ata hai. Your wife will be very lucky. (she said sarcastically and pushed him aside)

ABEER: Han toh you are very lucky! (he said in a seductive voice whispering in her ear from behind and he eyes widened as she started to blush)

ALSABA: Excuse me I am not you wife ok!

ABEER: Han not yet, but bohot jaldi ban ja o gi!

ALSABA: Shut up! (she said annoyed and he dip his hand in his watery dough and put it on her face) kya kar r he ho?

ABEER: Kya lag ta hain??

ALSABA: Yeh (she did the same and was about to run away but he held her)

He pulled her close and put his hand in her top and ran his hand on her bare stomach with his hand he dipped in the dough. Her heartbeat raised as she shut her eyes.He kissed on the crook of her neck, nibbling on her skin.

She had not switched the stove off which caused the vegetables to burn. Darshan caught the smell of something burning first and went to the kitchen to see what happened.

DARSHAN: Ahem ahem (he coughed seeing Abeer and Alsaba and both parted, he went n offed the gas stove) kya romance ke chakar main bhuka sula do ge? (he questioned making alsaba blush and run away)

ABEER: Yaar chup r ha kar na, aur khana bhar se order kar lenge! (he suggested and they both cleaned the mess)

Sapna came and saw what happened and she asked both Darshan and Abeer what happened and none of them told her properly. She found it weird but nodded and suggested she'd help them clean but they disagreed and asked her to go order the food instead.