Part 10

(DARSHAN AND ADITI- DARSTI(ship name))

(SAPNA N NISSAR- NASIR(ship name))

(ABEER and ALSABA- SABEER (ship name))

***************************************************************************************

She sounded a bit sad n than a tear escaped from her eye. Abeer looked at her concerned.

ABEER: Hey ro o mat, your friends will kill me (he said wiping her tears)

ALSABA: Ye kushi ke asu hain pagal (she said smiling between her tears, he nodded understanding what she means)

ABEER: Chalo ab so ga o! (he said adjusted her pillows and he turned to go when she held his hand)

ALSABA: Hey muje neend ni a r hi lets talk na!

ABEER: Ok (he said sitting on the stool next to her.

ALSABA: You know DNA na? I love the band! I mean they have such awesome songs, mere moblie nahi hain mere pas ne toh main suna ti, my playlist is full of all their songs (she said excited and Abeer smiled at her madness for them) The best song I like is mere nishaan  (it striked abeer) (as I had mentioned before all badtameez dil songs are sang by Abeer, yaadien teri by Nissar and the rest by Darshan in this FF)

ABEER: Why??? I mean why only  that song??(he asked curious)

ABLSABA: because I feel connected when I hear the song. I know main ne face nahi dekha hain singer ka, but it doesn't matter. I love his voice. I feel connected to all his songs, a different type of connection mian ne na Adu aur Sapna ko bhi bata ne ka try kiya hain but they understand my feelings ( she huffed) Anyway chodo I am sleepy, good night. (she said shutting her eyes)

ABEER: She loves me!! Noo she loves the mere nishaan singer!! And she doesn't know it me. (He spoke to himself in a hushed voice)

He looked at her and smiled looking how cute she was, unknowingly kissed her on her forehead.

On the other hand Darshan and Aditi were going home and she was staring out the window looking sad.

DARSHAN: You're fine??(she nodded, but he knew she was sad and wanted to cry her heart out)

It suddenly started to rain,Darshan stopped the car, Aditi looked at him confused but Darshan  ignored her and stepped out of the car hopping to Aditi's side and pulled her door open side.

He forwarded his hand to her, she put her hand in his. He pulled her out of the car and shut the door. They stood there in silence she felt the rain drops slowly washing all her worries and sadness away, in no time she started to enjoy the rain.

She came to him n forwarded her hand.

ADITI: Dance?? ( he instantly accepted)

He slide his hand on her waist pulling her close. They both felt a jolt of electricity on each other's contact, but ignored it. In between the dance Aditi suddenly hugged Darshan.

ADITI: Thank you (she said getting more close to him. He pulled her as close as he could and they stood there in each other's warmth.)

Sapna and Nissar were waiting for Darshan and Aditi to get home.

Sapna looked sad so Nissar switched the tv on and asked her to come join him.

NISSAR: Main ne Darshan ko call kar diya hain they will be coming, till that come sit hum movie dekh te hain!

SAPNA: han thik hain 

 She sat next to him on the sofa, both felt some weird feeling but ignored that and concentrated on the movie. They were watching bol bachan, both laughed hysterically. But at point Nissar realosed he the only one laughing. He looked besides to see Sapna sleeping, he smiled looking at her. He carried her to the room and tucked her in the bed.She held his hand in sleep while he was going back, he sat next to her waiting for her to leave his hand but she didn't so he slept sitting next to her the whole night.

Darshan and Aditi  went to the hotel. They were staying so Darshan could change and he told Aditi to change as well because she would get sick if she doesn't.He  gave her a his T-shirt and track pants. She changed and sat on the bed watching TV waiting for him to come out of the shower so they could leave. But he was taking too much time and she fell asleep on the bed. He came out and saw her sleeping he smiled covering her with a blanket.

Next morning all the 6 woke up. Darshan and Aditi drove home as soon as they woke up. Sapna teased Aditi for being in Darshan's clothes. Aditi couldn't stop blushing and kept quite to the room and changed.

In a short time the 4 of  left for the hospital. The doctor told them that Alsaba is fine and they can take her home.

SAPNA: Abeer ab tum ja ke change kar o tab tak hum discharge ki formalities puri kar de te hain.

Abeer went home and got ready. Nissar messaged him they are taking Alsaba home, and asked her to come home straight away.

All were sitting sipping coffee when Aditi's phone rang. Seeing the caller's name she smiled her widest, Sapna and Alsaba got to know that it has to be her sister.

ADITI(picked up the call): Dii I missed u soo much.

.........................................................................

ADITI: What sach main! Hum aj hi nikal ja en ge!

...........................................................................

ADITI: Han ma ko keh do dhyan se a en ge chinta na kare. Bye, love you di (saying this she disconnected the call)

ALSABA: Kya hua?

ADITI: Ishani di ka call tha unki engagement fix ho g e hain unke love of the life Dhruv jiju se! (she exclaimed excited)

SAPNA: kab hein?

ADITI: 3 days mein!

ALSABA: oh toh hum aj hi nikal na cha hi ye (she said standing up with a jolt)

Both Aditi and Sapna made her sit down again.

SAPNA: tum puri tharha se thik nahi hu e ho.

ADITI: aur esi liye u will not work.

ALSABA: par hume aj hi nikal na hein.

SAPNA: Han nikal na hain, but you will not work!

ADITI: Right mein and Sapna sab kar lenge.

SAPNA and ADITI: samji (in treating tone, Alsaba made faces but had to agree)

They decided Sapna will do the packing and Aditi will clean the house. 

ADITI: Vese (Sapna turned back) you guys also have to come (she said to the boys)

At first the disagreed but finally agreed.