Part 26

Alsaba came back n abeer cleared his throat..

ABEER: ok so guys aj main apni would be ko dinner date pe le ga r ha hun..

(he said pulling her n she banged with him...n was blushing...)

ADITI: han le gao ap hi ki amant hain... (n she blushed more..)

SAPNA: ab jake taiyar ho ga sharma na chod...

NISSAR: vese madam apko bhi hum long drive ke liye leke ja r he hain (n now she was blushing..)

ADITI: han han chalo i'll get u ready...

NISSAR: vese sali saeba ap ghar pe bore nahi ho gi...

DARSHAN: nahi main hun na (he said excited..n she made a whatever face..)

ADITI: nahi jiju..sachin hain na...

ABEER: sachin???

ADITI: han sachin tendulkar...

NISSAR: muje toh nahi dekh r ha...

ADITI: vo dekho vaha..(she said pointing at the table where a book of sachin was lying...) ab samje ya samjau?? (she said in a dramatic tone..)

ABEER: han han samaj ge meri maa... (n all laughed...)

Aditi helped them to get ready n soon all left..

Abeer took alsaba to a quite restaurant n held her hand walking in...n was talking super romantic things n alsaba was just shying n blushing...n at a point he was deciding their kids names n alsaba was a red tomato but he didn't stop n continued n they had a lot of fun...n after that they went for a walk...a romantic+cute couple..

Nissar took Sapna for a drive n they stopped at a place which had a beatiful secenry...n he helped her sit on the bonnet n he kept a hand on her shoulder n she rested her head on his chest nn they both sat hand in hand...a perfect couple from all the angles..

At home aditi was sitting on the couch near the window with sachin's book in her hand n darshan made coffee...

He went to her n offered her but she didnt want...she was not igroring but she didnt want n so said no...

He put the took the coffee cup between her hands n the book...n placed the cup right near her face due to which she got scared n stood up with a jolt n he lost his balance n dropped the coffee on her..one cup on her book n one on her...n she was hell angry..as her sachin was dripping in coffee

ADITI: kya hain tumhri problem samj main nahi ata i dont want to drink..

DARSHAN: aditi i know tum mujse nazar ho but...

ADITI (not letting him finish): but what...darshan u know u hurt me...tumhe bas us ladki se matla tha...u didnt even come behind me...aur ab kyu achak se farak pad r ha hain..pls leave me alone...

DARSHAN: main ane hi wala tha but...

ADITI (again cutting him): its ok darshan muje nahi suna..(n she went..)

DARSHAN: fine jao n i am not coming behind u...(he said angry n she almost cried but controled some how..)

All the 4 came home n were expecting everything to be fine between them...but they only found darshan watching tv n thought aditi would have slept..

NISSAR: darshan aditi kaha hain..

DARSHAN: muje kyu puch r he ho..hogi kahi..

N all were shocked..

ABEER: i thought tum dono ki fight ka the end ho g ya hoga...

N darshan just gave a whatever look n sapna and alsaba went to the room..n found aditi sitting on the bed with the book..

ALSABA: aditi tu darshan ko maf kyu nahi karti...

ADITI: pls alu muje nahi bat karni uski..

SAPNA: adu tu bhi na dil se mat laga ya kar uski bate...u know him na..

ADITI: no i dont n i dont want to talk about him..

ALSABA: i know u want to forgive him kar de maf..class mat le uski..

N that was enough for aditi...she stood up n went to another room n banged the door hard...n all got worried...

NISSAR: kya hua (he asked sapna n alsaba who were moving towards them...)

N they told them everything...

DARSHAN: see i told u koi fayda nahi hain...

N days passed like that n they were not talking to eachother properly...they were sad from inside n aditi often used to cry sitting alone...cause although they pretended to hate eachoter they loved eachoter...

One day all 4 of them had enougg from both of them...

Darshan had gone to have a shower...n the boys took all his cloths n kept them outside n told aditi to go in saying that alsaba needed her help...n than they locked her...

He was lucky to have taken his trousers in...n she looked for alsaba n didnt find her...n was going n heard the bartroom knob opening n turned n found him drying his hair n coming out...n he looked soo hot...

He was shocked to see her...n she was just staring at him looking at body...

DARSHAN: tum tum yaha kya kar r hi ho..

N she came out of her trances...

ADITI: vo..vo..main.. (she said stammering...n he understood she was staring at him...he took steps towars her...n her heart beats got fast..)

He stepped forward n she stepped behind...n he kept on moving in front n she behind...n she banged with a stool n was about to fall..he rushed n held her...she was almost touching the ground n he held her pulling her upwards...she banged with his shoulder n her open her fell on his wet back...he held her waist pulling her n hugging her tight he had missed her...n she also hugged him...n both were lost in each other

The 4 of them were on the door...trying to hear what they are saying...

ALSABA: yeh dono kuch bol kyu nahi r he hain...

SAPNA: I know main bhi vahi soch r hi hun...

ABEER: kahi ek dusre ko mar toh nahi diya (he said worried...n all first were like whatever...but as there was no noise they all got scared...) main toh keh r ha hun mar hi diya hoga...

NISSAR: khol dete hain..kuch zayad serious hogya toh...

ALSABA: han...

N sapna opend the door...