Chapter 5: The Aftermath

(:)(:)(:)

What I meant by doing this my own way, I meant sneakily grabbing the credit card and sneaking out of the house when everyone –except my brothers– is asleep.

Tyler doesn't protest at all when he hears that we are going to go big or go home on the pranking. I'm actually kind of wary of him since, if we're being honest, a thirteen year old shouldn't enjoy laughing at other's misery.

But I mean, I wasn't normal at that age and I came out perfectly fine!

Maybe with a few cells floating around in crazy land but other than that... pfft, perfectly fine. Perfectly.

"So, basically, I just have to hack into the computer system and shut down all the cameras with my iPad?" Ronnie, my twin brother asks me.

I roll my eyes. "Duh, but you can't use the school wifi because you'll be hijacking that too."

He sighs before turning on his iPad and starting the plan that I had told him before. I stare at him for a few moments, wondering why he's so possessive of that stupid tablet before looking away.

One o'clock in the morning and no one is questioning what a bunch of teenagers crammed into a minivan are doing. Normal.

I groan out loud when I realize that the two idiots in the backseat of the car are still arguing loudly about something stupid. Tyler and Trevor bicker in the back, something about their favorite food and that one can go shove their foot up their– Ahem, nevermind.

"They are not!"

"So are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Jordan!" They both call out simultaneously.

I sigh. "Trevor leave my brother alone. We all know you never win an argument with him."

"I am on the debate team and I never lose to a ten year old child!" He slams his fist on the seat, stubborn as ever. "I refuse to back down from a challenge!" He declares in a strong voice as if he just declared that he's going to fight in the war or something.

"Hey! I am thirteen, you noob!" Tyler retorts, before I hear him blow a raspberry in Trevor's face.

"Ooh, you did not just go there!"

After a few seconds of hearing them throw insults at each other, I grow tired. "Ty?" I ask, looking behind me to see him making faces at Trevor while he does the same thing.

I sigh, pinching my nose.

Why me?

I clap my hands loudly, grabbing their attentions as Tyler drops his hand from his mouth. I shake my head, shuddering in disgust. "Come on, we have to get everything ready," I order, getting out of the car.

I catch sight of both of them exchanging looks before they quickly scramble out of the car, leaving only Ronnie inside.

"We'll be back," I tell him as he waves me off.