flower crown boy ~Mithross~

(First half is like a poem)

The boy with the flower crown,
Oh what beauty,
Only one who can change my frown
Man, he's such a cutie

Sits alone all the time,
Pushed around for being him.
All I want is for him to be mine
But the chances are so slim.

He wouldn't want to date a bully,
Not for what I've done.
No one will understand it fully
But let's say it wasn't fun.

Flower crown of pink and white,
Sits upon the nest of brown
His eyes shimmer in the light
Eyes of blue, I'm carful not to drown

Face always nuzzled in a book
How I wish that was me
I always try and sneak a look
I'm surprised you can not see

Beautiful flower crown boy,
When I see your tears
They make me wanna convoy
I haven't seen your smile in years.

I really want you to be mine
Baby hate to see you sad
Damn boy you are looking fine
That sounded so bad

Sorry, I love you Ross.
~ Max xx

Standing from my seat I walk to his table placing the note on Ross' bag giving him a small smile as he looks at me confused. My friends called at me douchy things such as 'why you near that fag?' A small growl escapes my lip as I pat Ross on the shoulder and walk back to my seat in the lunch room.
"Dude what the fuck was that?" Corey questioned putting an arm around my shoulder, I shrug off his arm and ignore his comment and watch Ross as he opens up the paper. Corey sighs but goes back to hitting on Alesa who was Adams girlfriend. Red and Adam were probably the only 2 in our group who are not dicks. Minus me because I'm not too bad, I just have a bad history that made me act bad. Red was a nerd who sat at the back of the room but Barney fell for him. Everyday Red changes Barney, he got him to stop bullying months ago and is stopping his snarky comments.

Ross' eyes trailed the paper and a slight blush began to cover his checks, he smiles slightly but covers his face with his sweater covered hands. A smile appears on my face as he turns to face me slightly only his left eye visible. Ross shyly turns away and puts the paper in the pocket of his blue jeans before picking up his book, lord of the rings. Turning back to my 'friends' Adam smiles at me then wiggles his eyebrows. Adam then mouths 'I ship it' making a small blush appear on my face. Alesa's best friend, and my science partner, Aphmau or Jess comes bounding up to the table. "Max, I've seen you making googly eyes at the adorable Ross?" Jess giggled, she has always been interested in Ross but was afraid of her friends reactions as she was in with the 'popular cheerleaders'. Tim glared at me before spitting out. "Yuck! Max you better not be a faggot! I have already got these to little shits now you!?" A low growl escapes my lips and I stand up before yelling. "SO WHAT IF IM GAY?! IT SURE AS HELL IS BETTER THAN BEING A LOW LIFE SCUM SUCH AS YOURSELF!" Everyone's eyes were on me and right now I couldn't care less. Grabbing my bag I walk out of the hall slamming the door as I left.

I hear light pitter patter of feet behind me then a new voice that sounded smooth like butter call. "Max! Wait up!" As soon as I heard it I look over my right shoulder to see the cute flower crown wearing boy. Stopping Ross catches up and is panting slightly. "I love you too max." He whispers once he had caught his breath taking a step towards me. "I just never thought you would like someone like me. I was nothing like the last people you dated, especially since I'm a guy.." I take a deep breath, his voice soothed me and I no longer felt any anger."They were all for show, I was afraid but now, quite frankly I couldn't give two shits. You are all I care about." He chuckles and I pull him into me. "Yea, as you said. You just get Rosst in my eyes." His joke was terrible so I rolled my eyes at him before picking up his flower crown and placing it upon my mess of red hair. "It suits you" Ross smirks making me chuckle. "Maybe I'll wear it more often." Leaning down I capture his lips into a passionate kiss.

The lunch rooms doors were swung open and some people ran down the hallway but stopped once they saw the scene before them. Adam made an ear piercing screech which made Ross cringe. Ross pulls away a bush on his cheek with a light smile playing on his lips. "God damn you are beautiful." He blushes a deeper shade burying his head I'm my chest. Then Jess's squeal was heard "OMG I TOOK PICTURES AND I POSTED THEM ON INSTAGRAM!" A groan escaped my lips she had roughly 3 thousand people following her on Instagram so that was 3 thousand and 5 people who know. "Uhm, hi Ross I'm Michael, or Red." He spoke sticking his hand out for Ross to take. Ross stood away from me and shakes Reds hand. I introduce the others to Ross who also congratulate us as well as hugging him. Ross takes the flower crown from my head placing it back on his head and smiling up at me. "We don't want to be with those homophobic bitches" Alesa spoke sassily, "we should sit where Ross does for lunch." Red suggested looking at everyone for approval. All of use were in agreement and I grab Ross' hand leading him and the others back to the lunch hall. When the door was opened silence fell as everyone watched us. I pull mine and Ross' intertwined hands up and call. "So what he's mine go mind your own business." Everyone turns back around and whispers were heard as we sat down at the table. Ross leans against my shoulder being carful not to damage his flower crown. God damn this flower crown boy is beautiful.