dancing with no care ~Mithross Smut~

Max's POV

I heard some pop music and groaned loudly, we had a strict no loud music in the flat policy and someone is breaking it. Pushing my laptop off my lap and stand up stretching my muscles. Picking up my phone I check my messages to see Tim had sent one telling me he had gone out for the night. So it was the sexy Ross listening to the upbeat pop. Yes I said sexy, God that man is so fucking sexy I wouldn't mind having a piece of him. That sounded so creepy but boy the things he does to me. Anyway I should go tell him to turn the shitty music off. Ross has very poor music taste. Walking out of my room I begin to hum the familiar tune. Ross listens to this song too much in the car that I know it. Without knocking on his door I walk in and see Ross in his room dancing with no care, practically naked. Fucking hell I love his body. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as I realised I had been checking him out the whole time the song had be on. As the song finished and he turned around and saw me smirking at him.

Ross' POV

As the song finished I turn around and see max leaning against the door frame with the all to familiar hot smirk he wears. Shit. I broke the rule. Then I noticed the blush upon his face and began to blush myself as I remembered that I was just In my boxers. The man I'm in love with is staring at my body, my very ugly body. (I don't think that, Ross is amazing k + h) I bring my hands up and cover my belly keeping eye contact with Max. He frowns and takes a couple of steps towards me. "Ross you are so fucking beautiful don't you dare try to cover your body from me." With that he lowered my arms and our eyes met and I took this opportunity to connect our lips. I mumble against his lips 'I love you' he smiles into the kiss before disconnecting from me "I love you too." He mutters under his breath before reconnecting our kiss, but this time pushes me against the wall and begins to grind against me. Earning a low moan from me as my boxers got tighter, I could feel his boner and the friction between us. I moved my hands to lace through his hair but with one swift moment he pins my hands against the wall and letting out a growl. "I'm in control here baby." The tone he used made me feel weak at the knees. He kisses against my neck and sucking at the skin, probably leaving deep purple marks that the office will notice. I begin to squirm at how uncomfortable my boner had become. He chuckled and holds my body still "stay still baby, I'm just going to get comfortable." He says winking at me, I did as he said I watch him take his shirt off and I let out a quiet whimper as I admired his muscles as he flexed unintentionally. He heard in and looked up at me seductively, "don't worry baby, this" he says gesturing to himself. "Is all yours." I let out another whimper as he pulled his pants of slowly, teasing me. "You tease, just fuck me already!" I basically shouted. Looking back up at me I witnessed a shocked max. "I didn't just hear you talk back to me did I?" He asked baffled, God he is so hot when he takes control. I whined in discomfort tilting head to the side.

Max's POV

Fuck, he looks so hot like that, I just want to take him right there. But I won't, I want my princess to be comfortable as I fuck him. The second he reveals his neck to me I attack his pretty little neck with my kisses. Between kisses I mutter "I *kiss* want *kiss* to *kiss* fuck *kiss* you *kiss* so fucking hard." As I finish my sentence my face is inches away from his perfect face. "Then do it, you sexy son of a bitch." With that I move us so we are now in the bed and hover above him. I pull down his boxers to reveal his reasonable sized dick and smiled. "It's so lovely to see all of you after having to admire it from afar for so long." I groaned trailing my hands down his chest, feeling him squirm at me touch. Slowly I pulled off my boxers to reveal my hard on, i was bigger than average. I saw his facial expression change to shocked and scared.

Ross' POV (quickly)

Shit, how is that supposed to fit in me.

Back to Max's POV

"Don't worry baby, we don't have to do this if you don't want to." I coo hands massaging his upper thighs. "N-n-no i-it's fine, it's just my first time..." He trails off avoiding eye contact with me. People assumed I was a player but in reality, I'm not I have not been far with anyone, this is the furthest I have been with anyone. "Baby It's mine too." He looked shocked but then smiled. We would be doing this together, of course it would be less painful for me as it was clear I would top. I kiss his lips passionately once more before lowering myself so I was outside his entrance, slowly I push myself in him hearing him whimper in pain. "I'm so sorry baby. It will hurt less soon I promise." I push all the way into him and waited for him to adjust. "OK, you can move" he said uncomfortably, I began to thrust into him lightly moaning low sounds, barely audible to some. Slowly his whimpers became sexy moans that I had longed to hear for months, years even. My thrusts sped up and I grip onto his thighs watching his head tilt back in pleasure edging me closer to my high. I didn't really think I'd be here fucking the man of my dreams with him literally screaming my name. "Fuck Ross, how can someone make me feel so good." He smiles widely not able to reply due to moaning so much. I growl loudly Ross name feeling pure ecstasy . with a loud shout of my name Ross came over our chests, hearing him say my name in such a manner brought me over the edge as I came Inside my perfect little narwhal. Pulling out of him I collapse next to him leaving both of us panting messes. "Please be mine baby." I ask rolling over so I'm facing the boy. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiles snuggling into my chest. "Love you max." Hearing those words made my heart flutter. "Love you too princess." This all started with my baby dancing with no care.