~Redney~ For you <3 (the readers)

Red's P.O.V

Shit, there he goes. An adorable smile on his face as he walks beside his best friend, and brother, Eren. Due to my social status I can't go up to him and have so many of the conversations I had imagined in my head.  But I suppose this was enough for me, watching him and his godlike appearance walk down the hall. I sigh, leaning back against my locker as he laughs with his brother.  Both of them were insanely cool and everybody either wanted to be with them or be them. Mainly the girls want to be with them but you'd see a couple of boys drooling over them, including myself. I tug at the sleeves of my jacket before pulling my backpack further up my shoulder. My next class was English creative writing, a class I knew both Eren and John were in. Unfortunately everyone knee this so the people in the class crowded around them and those who weren't tried to peer in through the door. As suspected there was a crowd of teens mid way through puberty with their hormones in jack. Sighing I pus my way through the small crowd and push open the door before slamming it behind me once I was in the classroom. I look around and see everyone's eyes were on me, my cheeks tint pink with embarrassment as I walked to the back of the class and sat down, next to my only friend in the school, Tim. "Hey bud." He greets, smiling towards me. "Hey Timmy." I smile back at my friend before opening my bag and going through it, looking for my book. I pull out my book and my pencil case and chuck them down on the table. I lean back in my chair and tap a pencil against the top of the desk as I wait for the teacher to start the lesson. Mr. Dahlberg then walked into the class and slid into his chair. "Okay class, today we are doing a short story based on whatever the hell you want. You have 15 minutes go." Shit what? Uhm OK? What the fuck should I write about? Oh I got it!

-I Timed Myself For 15 Minutes-

There once was a small boy named Ethan, he was always wearing a smile. Those who came across him couldn't help but gleam, Ethan had some sort of power that made those around him happy. Ethan woke up one day without a smile, it was if his power had been drained. He got out of bed and walked down the stairs to see his mother sitting at the breakfast bar eating a bowl of cereal. He was confused as to why there was not a smile in her face, she didn't acknowledge his presence at all. She instead just sat pushing her food around the bowl with her head on her hand. Ethan called up to his mother, "momma are you okay?" His voice holding genuine concern. "Huh? Oh, yeah Ethan I'm okay." It was evident she wasn't but he didn't know what to do, he was only a boy after all. "Let's take you to school." She spoke pulling herself out of her chair and ushering him out the door.

Once they had arrived at the school Ethan noticed everything was different, people were smiling but not because of his presence. He truly felt useless. There was nothing he could do to change it. He hoped that his teachers would still be happy to see him but when he walked into the classroom they had a scowl on their face and demanded he sat down. Ethan wasn't used to being spoken to this way so it frightened him but he did as he told and slid into his seat as he did not want to get scolded again. All of his classmates walked in and sat next to their friends and begun to talk amongst themselves, no one said a word to Ethan. Ethan had never been ignored before, he felt as if he had done something wrong, but truth be told Ethan had grown up. And who wants to be friends with a boy that didn't want to have fun?

I finished my story with two minutes to spare and sat back in my chair. A vibrating sensation set off in my pocket causing me to jump gaining a confused glance from Tim. I smiled sheepishly at him before slowly pulling my phone out of my pocket. I smile as I see a message from my online friend Barney. I unlock my phone and click on his message.

From Barnaby: Red I'm so bored rn, I finished my work pls talk to meh!

To Barnaby: I finished my work too but I could get caught for this! If I get my phone taken away I'm blaming you.