Princess with a gun ~Mithross~

This is Ross' pov of DistantWriting s one shot so check that out as well but most of you probably read his awesome one shots.

Ross' P.O.V

My head was buried in a book as I had already done all of the work required for me to do when I heard the teachers grumpy voice snap. "Max are you even paying attention?" I move my face up to see the teacher with an angry should on his face, something probably unseen to the ginger in the back. "Oh yeah, totally." Not. I thought to myself shaking the head at the strange boy I call my boyfriend. His low chuckle rung in my ears making my heart melt. "So you would like to tell me the answer to question 4?" The teacher sassed at max making me stiffer a giggle. I loved seeing this teacher when she was mad. It was hands down the best thing in the world. Max was so going to get this question wrong. "Uh, Julius Caesar?" Good guess. The teacher accepted the answer nodding his head slightly. "Okay you were paying attention just stop staring off into space and pay attention." She continues her teaching as I think over what she just said. It made no sense. She said max was paying attention and then told him to pay attention. Man no wonder she isn't an English teacher.

-Time Skip to de lunch time-

I sat at the table waiting for people to arrive there wasn't going to be many of us as Tim and Adam had stupidly thrown shit at their math teacher. They are so stupid that it doesn't even surprise me anymore. I feel the bench beside me become warm as a familiar arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him making e squeak in surprise. "Hey, where's the guys?" His deep voice asks in my ear before pressing a gentle kiss upon my cheek. "Red and Barney haven't gotten here yet and Adam and Tim got ISS (in school suspension Max said) so they aren't coming to lunch today." Max hums clearly not surprised by this fact. "Okay, wanna come over after school and play some games?" Max questions rubbing my side wit his hand relaxing me. I nod my head and lean my head against his shoulder sighing in comfort. We begin to eat out food still close to each other as we started talking about the anime we had been watching together. After a few minuets of talking Red and Barney come over and sit down on the table opposite us hand in hand. "Hey, you guys wanna come over to my house after school?" Max questions leaning his head on top of mine, which was still on his shoulder. The two boys look at each other as if having a silent conversation before Red answered. "Yeah sure we have nothing to do." Barney nods in agreement before turning to his food and beginning to eat it.

-Time Skip-

I was sitting in between Max's legs leaning my head against his chest. We were playing CoD a game I was not the best at. The two love birds Red and Barney lay cuddled into each other on the sofa next to us. They were probably asleep knowing them. Not caring that the reason they were here was to play games not nap. "Fuck!" I yell as I get shot from behind. A place that I had checked multiple times for bad guys. I slumped further into Max's chest sighing in annoyance. I looked at the person who had killed me, it was max. "Awh is the little princess angry that his boyfriend is better than him?" Max teases kissing me lightly on the neck. "I'm not a princess" I pout in annoyance as we continue to play the game I was clearly shit at. Max was beating me at it no doubt about it, we were 23 kills to 4. "Is the little princess mad." Max coos, clearly teasing me as he takes my controller setting it next to us and wraps his warm comforting arms around my waist. "I'd be carful max, he has a gun." Red laughs gesturing to my character on the screen who was holding an AK47 (guns). "I mean it's in the game dude." I chuckle out. "Yeah but he's my princess with a gun." Max turns me around s I am facing hi and pulls me close to his chest, if it was even possible at this point. "I love you." I smile leaning my head on his comfortable shoulder and play with the hem of his shirt. "I love you too." He kisses the top of my head and rubs my back soothingly.