Alternate Universe ~Redney~

"Hey guys! Welcome to a new OfficeAntics video and today we will be trying the new alternate universe travel machine. We managed to get this as the creator is a big fan of us! Which surprised us all really." Barney began the new video as I stood anxiously beside him. "As you can see we have go-pros on our head so the whole thing will be recorded." He finished before looking at me and smiling. "Alright let's get started!" I cheered masking my fear. We walk into the machine and Barney flicks the switch, sending us whirling into an alternate universe. We landed in the next universe and walked out of the machine into what seemed to be our office. We walked around the office until we found Adam and myself talking. "Record to ready you are Red?" "Adam am certainly." I reply, we were talking backwards. Is this normal? We walked around the office a bit more and found Barney talking to Tim. "Adam tell you can, date a have I Tim yo!" "Here of out get now! Yeah yeah." We watch their conversation in awe, standing in the open space as we could not be seen by the people in other universes. "We should get the fuck out of here, it hurts my brain trying to think about what they're saying." I said tugging at Barney's sleeve. He nods his head in agreement before leading me back to the machine.

We stand in the machine talking about what we had just seen to the camera. "Well that was a bit odd." I say as we get in the machine. "I know! Imagine if we talked like that normally, it'd be so funny!" Barney laughed tilting his head back in amusement. He was hot, undeniably so. "A-alright let's go!" I say after a moment of looking at Barney in all his glory. He nodded his head before flicking the switch again, placing us in another dimension. We walk out and look around the office to see everything is orange. I look at Barney questioningly before walking to where my office would be. I peer in to see this room was also orange and not to mention that even I was bright orange. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed, attracting the attention of Barney. He wondered in to where I was standing and gasped loudly at the sight. "Holy shit! You look like a carrot!" Barney burst out laughing doubling over from laughing to hard. I rolled my eyes at him before turning to leave to room. "Fine, let's go visit Barney." We walk out to Barney's office to see him in his room, skin luminous orange. "Oh my god! Barney you look worse than I do!" I laughed walking closer to the other Barney and staring at him intensely. "I think I've had enough of this dimension..." Barney trailed off before leaving other him's office towards the machine, I swiftly follow and clamber into the machine. "So that was carrot world." I chuckle leaning against the wall. "Yeah and I never want to go here again, this place gives me the creeps. I nod my head in agreement before shouting. "Pull the lever Cronk!" He giggles at me before switching the lever, whirling us to a different dimension. "OK so this is the last dimension we are checking out today" Barney said pointing at me, obviously disturbed from the last. "OK OK! Sure"

My feet carry me out of the machine and begin to wonder the halls. "Yo Barney none of this looks different." I call, noticing everything was in the exact same place. "OK I'm going to go see if anything outside is different." Barney replied before leaving the building. I carry on walking around peering in to everyone's office. "Guys like everything is the same what the fuck? Am I back in our own dimension? I'm going to go to Barney's office see if anything is different there." I walk to his office and notice that it is empty, no sign of life at all. "Huh, where the hell is Barney?" I ask myself before deciding to go to my office. The door was open and I wonder in to see if anyone was in there. Then I stopped dead in my tracks as a heavy blush painted my cheeks. "Holy shit." There was alternate Red and alternate Barney giving each other small pecks on the lips every so often. So even this Red likes Barney. I stand there astonished for a few moments, unsure of what to say to the camera. "W-well then..." I trailed off, trying to form a sentence. "Hey Red, nothing was different outside." I hear Barney's voice coming towards me from down the hall. "Woah!" His voice sounds directly behind me. "We seem to be together in this dimension." I whisper. "I love you" muttered other me. "I love you too Michael." Other Barney replied. Those are the words I've longed to hear but they didn't come from the right Barney.

"That's cute." Barney points to the two who are cuddled into a hug. "Red why aren't we like that?" He questioned wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Because you don't like me like that?" I answer obviously. "What and you like me?" He asked squeezing into the door frame next to me. "W-well i-i-" he cut me off with his soft lips on mine. I immediately kissed him back wrapping my arms around his back as he pushed me against the door frame. Barney licked my bottom lip lovingly and I opened my mouth slightly allowing him to slip his tongue in. We fought for dominance to which Barney won and continued to kiss me, exploring what was rightfully his. Our kids was not hungry, no, it was passionate and filled with longing. Reluctantly Barney pulled back, a string of saliva connecting our lips, which he broke with his fingers, brushing his thumb across my lip. Both of us had uneven breathing and we're smiling at each other happily. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Barney panted leaning against my neck, lips pressed against it. "If it's anywhere near how long I've waited I really do." I whisper, arms sliding from his shoulders and around his waist.

"We should probably go back to our dimension and leave these two lovers be." Barney mumbled into my neck. "I agree, let's go." he stood up straight, grabbing my left and before tugging me gently towards the machine. "Hey Red? Before we leave can I ask you something?" Barney asked nervously. "You just did but sure." I replied cheekily. "Will you go out with me?" He asked holding my hand tight. "Yeah I'd love to be." I peck him on the lips before climbing into the machine. "Alrighty! Let's go home!" I exclaimed eagerly. Barney flicked the switch for the final time today sending us back home. Once we arrive back Barney opens the door and motions for me to go first. "Work sweet work!" I shout as I step foot on our dimensions set. "Did you guys forget we could see what you guys were doing the whole time?" Em's voice asked chuckling quietly. "So you guys saw the-?" "We did." Tim said cutting me off. I looked at Barney to see he had a blush on his cheeks, making one appear on mine. "W-well then-" Barney began the outro as I stood there blushing like crazy unsure of what to do with myself. As Barney finished speaking he turns to me and pecks me on the iPad making my blush turn a deeper shade of red. "Barney!" I called swatting at him as he began to laugh loudly.