Where Did She Go!?

---Randy's POV---
I was hyperventilating and didn't know what to do. The house seems really quiet. 
Oh wait... Didn't (Y/n) go to school with a bike today? I-It's not like I stalk her now... Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah... I went outside the house again and to see if the bike was still there. But if it is there... It means my suspicions were right, but if its not there.... maybe she just went off somewhere. Normally a bike would be in front of the house... or in the garage. But since I'm not allowed there cause its probably locked... But, her bike is here. It looks so cool though... So, If (Y/n)'s bike is here...that means.....

SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY (Y/C)!

I need to calm down... take deep breathes... I went inside and just sat at the couch but then I noticed that there was a haft bitten cupcake. And it looks like its chocolate with some chocolate frosting, probably (Y/n) took a bite and fainted... Then, (Y/c) came in and laughed evilly first before taking (Y/n) to his secret lair and its up to me to save her! But.... I don't have the Ninja mask. Maybe I'll just call her first and asked her where she is... So, I got my  cellphone and called (Y/n), it began to rang...
...
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
And rang...
...
..
..
...
..
...
Until...
...
..
...
..
...
..
...
"Hello?" (Y/n) said.
"Its Me... Randy..."
"Randy!?... I can't.... get... out!" She said.. the signal must be weak cause I kept on hearing that sound like when you crumple a piece of paper on the telephone.
"Listen, Where are you!?"
"I'm at the... cemetery..." And with that... the phone call ended. OH no! (Y/c) already grabbed the cellphone! But why is (Y/c)'s lair in a cemetery? Oh I get it... No one would ever suspect that! 
HA! I'm coming for you (Y/c)... I'm coming for you...
I might need back up so I called an ally to go with me and save (Y/n).

~- After Montages of Training and Preparing -~
"We're Ready." I said as I suit myself up with... well... mostly anything we can find around. I even made some homemade smokebombs which I saw at ShoobTube. My suit was nothing special though, I just wearing all black and I bought a frying pan with me as my sword, and some knives that I got from the kitchen. The same goes for my back up too.
"No were not. I don't understand any of these." My backup said which none other than Howard. Thanks for the vote of confidence bud. 
"You're not the Ninja Randy! Well, not now at least but you're actually saying that (Y/c) is evil!? I mean don't you think its a little far fetch!? I know you still have feelings-..."
"NO I DON'T!" 
"JUST LET ME FINISH!" Howard said angrily. Whoa... Never seen him this angry before. 
"You still feelings for her but... You got to stop this dude. Let her go! Cant you see (Y/c) and (Y/n) are meant to be. And now, your like that crazy ex boyfriend who's crawling back to her life who's saying 'IF I CAN'T HAVE HER, NO ONE WILL!'." 
"NONE OF THAT IS TRUE. Well, except that I was her ex boyfriend... and I don't know if I even have feelings for her right now but... THAT DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!" I said. Howard looked at me with a smug face.
"Uhuh." Howard said not convince.
"Oh c'mon... Let'd just go..." I said with a sigh.
"What? Are you saying we should ride a bus to the Cemetery?!" 
"Are you crazy? Were taking our bikes!"
"Ooooof course we are." Howard said with a sigh. again.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Mist covered the whole cemetery and I could barely see what I'm suppose to be seeing. After awhile, the mist lifted up and I could finally see it. Can't believe its been four years... and I've been holding on... 
"I'm sorry..." I whispered softly as I sat down on the grass, and tears started to escape from my eyes. But then, they stopped... cause I heard someone walking in towards me. I focused for awhile and I heard their foot steps, that person isn't alone.. I stood up slowly and got prepared for an enemy attack. 
And they're coming close.. 

~-~Howard's POV~-~
We decided-... Oh wait.. Randy decided to NOT split up cause HE was too scared to go ALL alone in this creepy cemetery. 
"Scardey Cat." I mocked Randy. Its been like three years and he's still afraid of going to a cemetery alone..
"No I'm not." 
"Then, prove it."
"Fine! Let's split okey!?"
"That's better!" I know he's scared. I know he'll back out.
"I'll go this side and go the other okey?!"
"Hey! You're not the boss of me!"
"Oh sorry! DO YOU have a plan?!"
"Nah... Let's just use yours.."
"Ugh...."
I walked away from that chicken and headed left. I tightly held on my weapon which was nothing but a... knife. I ditched the frying pan back at Randy's place. The mist was thick and I could barely see where I'm going at, I tripped over some twigs and rocks. 

It was quiet for awhile....

But then someone knock me over and I tried swinging my knife around. I think I cut someone though. Couldn't lie but... I screamed just a little bit.

---Randy's POV---
I walked away from Howard and go right. I was prepared to kick some evil butt... If I ever saw (Y/c)-...

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" 

 As soon as I heard a scream.. my knees started to shake and the hair on my arm started to stand up. 
Wait... Was that Howard?! 

Oh no.... (Y/C) HAS MY BEST FRIEND AND.... my ex..

It sounds weird when that... She's my ex. I never thought of that though. 

ENOUGH OF THAT!

I NEED TO SAVE THEM! 

I dashed off and held my frying pan tightly. And started shouting Howard's name frantically, I searched for them but I just couldn't see past through the very thick mist. I bet this all (Y/c)'s doing that he made the mist very thick.
"Howard! SHOUT FOR ME BUDDY!" I shouted.

"HELP!" 

Wait... that sounds like...... (Y/N)!? 

SHOOT! WHERE ARE THEY!?