.Saving My Hero.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I went the other way while Howard goes the other but it looks like Randy wants to kill him first.

So, I'm depending on Howard to stick with the plan we made. Sure there may be flaws to our plan but its better than nothing.

We each had an ear piece that let's us communicate now that its go time.

"Good luck Howard." I said.

"Thanks! I really do need luck this time." He said in reply.

I stopped and ran towards where Randy's going and hopefully, everything is according to plan.

But there was one variable that I didn't thought of...

Nightmare.

She jumped out of no where and gave me punch at my jaws which sent me falling from the ground.

"What a surprise! Didn't think you would get out of there!" She said as she cracked her knuckles.

I got up and brush off the dust.. "I had some help. Didn't think you would miss me that much?" I said with a grin across my face.

Nightmare glared and gnash her teeth as she sprinted towards me ready to punch me again at the face.
She was fast but I managed to jump above her and landed swiftly on the ground.

"I'm not here to fight you Nightmare!" I shouted at her.

"That's funny cause... I WANT TO FIGHT YOU!" She said as she sprinted towards me again but this time I blocked it with my arm. It kinda stings but I could tune the pain out.
We exchanged punches but one unsuspecting punch to my stomach made me crash onto the wall.

There was dust everywhere.

"You know what? You and your boyfriend DO have something in common... You're both so predictable." Nightmare said with a grin.

Huh? What?

"What do you mean by 'predictable'?!" I said clenching my stomach. Great, it has a bruise now..

"Well, I was the one who toyed with Randy's emotion by imitating you. And luckily, he ACTUALLY believed YOU died and not to mention, I said that I was double crossing him." She said as she did laugh..

So.. They lied to him? And managed to fool his feelings?!

"How dare you.... IMITATE ME AND TOY WITH HIS EMOTIONS!" I said as I did an upper cut with all my strength combined in it.

Nightmare was send flying and had a great crash on the road. It made a crater around her.

I grabbed my gun which I was keeping inside my jacket and went towards her.

This is my chance to kill her... Once and for all.

I looked down on her and saw she was bruised... Well not the badly though. She's knocked out by ONE PUNCH?! Well, I did gave my all.

I aimed for heart and gripped gun real thight and when I was about to do it...

"Pfffft... I bet you can't do it." She said as she tried to grin at me. HASN'T SHE REALIZED U COULD END HER RIGHT NOW!?

"Shut up..." I said as I got ready to kill her.

"This pathetic... I got killed by you?! I can't die like this.." She said as she looked up the black clouded sky mixed with green smoke.

I aimed and...

---Howard's POV---
"(Y/N)! I'm at the spot! Do your thing quickly! I don't think I could play hide and seek with Randy anymore!" I shouted back at her.