Koichi x Reader ( Mejibray)

Koichi x Reader Part 1

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking into class, and sat in the back of the class. I never had any friends, nobody really liked me because I was 'weird", but in my eyes I was just different. I always loved j-rock since middle school.

As I began to open my book, Koichi walked in. I've had a big crush on him since 6th grade. He had more friends then me, so he would never talk to me. He had pink hair too. I thought that was cute. He sat down next to his group of friends, and they began to talk, not just a whisper conversation, a loud one.

Class kept going on, and I was just reading a book. Koichi, and his posse kept talking loud. I couldn't take it anymore, and I stormed out of the class. The teacher didn't bother to come after me, she knew why I left.

(Koichi's P.O.V)

I was talking with my friends, when all of a sudden.... the girl who sits in the back of the class, stormed out. It was something about her I liked. It might be the pastel purple hair, or the cat ears she wears with her uniform.

I walked out of the class to follow her. I figured I should apologize for disturbing her peace. I noticed she loves reading books. So, I decided to stop at the library, and get her a book to cheer her up.

I saw her sit down in a corner, and read her book. 'why would she just ball up in a corner like that, and read her book', I thought to myself.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. Here I found a book you might like. Its about visual kei, and how it all started."

(Y/N) P.O.V

" It's okay, I just needed a m-m-moment to myself." I can't believe he is talking to me, or the fact that he walked out the class just to do that for me.

"I don't think the teacher will let us back in after that. Wanna go to my place, and talk for a bit?" Koichi said to me. I don't know what to do anymore. Me? In his house? Why would he invite me? Out of all people.

"S-s-Sure." I responded. I need to stop stuttering so much. I mentally hit myself with my book.

* Time skip, brought to you by... my love for Mejibray ^-^*

I arrived at his house, and we go upstairs to his room. He has a lot of holes in his wall. I wonder what that's all about.

(Koichi's P.O.V)

"Don't mind the holes in the wall. Me, and my friends get a little rough sometimes."

"That's okay." She responded. She is so shy, but she is really cute.

"So...do you like j-rock Y/N?"

"Y-Yes."

"What's your favorite band?"

"The GazettE" She responded back.

" I like them too! Favorite color?"

"  Y/F/C"

"Mines is obviously pink!"

Our conversation went on for hours, she even told me why she was so shy. She had a bad experience when she was a kid. She had fell off the stage when playing the bass. She now plays the drum.

"I got to go, my mom is calling me. She is outside" She had spoke very softly.

"Alight, I will walk you to the door!"

She had left. I didn't want this to end.

3rd person P.O.V

They had become bestfriends. 7 months past by..8 months...9 months.....until a year passed, and they were now seniors in high school.

(To be Continued....)