Koichi X Reader Pt.3 (Mejibray)

*I written part two a long time ago, just never finished it until now. I had a follower who really wanted me to writ it, so here you go*

"Alright (Y/N), truth or dare" Koichi asked. I didn't want to be lame, and say truth. "Dare." I responded. Koichi gave a smirk at me, and I blushed. He looked like he was up to something. I was a little bit scared of what he might make me do.

"I dare you to kiss me on the lips," Koichi said in a childish tone. I laughed, and all my nerves went away. he looked like he was going to make me do something outrageous, but all he wanted me to do was kiss him.

I leaned into his lips, and kissed him. I was about to pull away, but Koichi gripped my waist, and pulled me down onto the bed with him. I expected it to be such an innocent kiss, since Koichi is a little bit childish, but nope. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, and just to tease him, I denied. He smirked in the kiss, and but my lower lip softly, causing me to gasp. That gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

He made sure to feel every part of my mouth with his tongue. His tongue piercing made it very pleasurable. We both were so into it, that we didn't even bother to break for air. Koichi slid his tongue out of my mouth, and pressed into the kiss even more. He pulled away, and we both started panting for air.

"Koichi...I didn't know you could be like that," I said in shock. I never would've thought of Koichi doing something like that. He looks so innocent, but maybe he isn't so innocent. I just witnessed it actually.

"Yeah, I can be like that when I want to be. But it's my go now. Ask me." Koichi was so excited for his turn. I think I should mess with him a bit.

"Alright Koichi, truth or dare?

"Truth!," Koichi nearly yelled out. Why did he have to pick truth? I wanted him to choose dare. I pouted, and he smiled at me.

"Is it true that you really like me?" I really had no questions to ask him. He always tells me the truth.

"Duh! I wouldn't kiss anyone like that." I laughed, and Koichi laughed along with me. He's right though. Koichi appears innocent on the outside, and when he's around other people he's very childish. But only I have seen this side of Koichi. I feel extra special now.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Koichi asked me. I'm going to be a rebel today. "I choose... Dare again." Koichi looked at me for a minute, and then roamed his eyes around the room.

"Hehe, do a dance for me."

"A dance?" I was very confused at what he meant. Why a dance?

"Like, dance for me....but...in a way for only my eyes." Koichi started to blush. Now, I understood what he meant. " Koichi, I've never done that before though." I looked down at the bed, and Koichi put his hands on my shoulder, and I looked up at him.

"It's okay. You don't have to do it, if you don't feel comfortable." I thought about it for a few seconds, and decided to try it. There's a first time for everything. I think Koichi deserves it.

"Alright, I will try." I got up from the bed, and Koichi scooted to the edge of the bed.

"Koichi, w-what do you want me to do?" I asked in a quiet tone. Koichi smiled, and looked at me. "Babe, just go with the flow. Start off by moving your hips, and go from there." I took Koichi's advice, and started to move my hips.

I started to get more comfortable with it, and decided to take it up a notch. I started to slowly take off my shirt, since I wanted to have a little bit of fun with this. I didn't completely take my shirt off though. I would lift it up enough, just so he could see my bra, then pull my shirt down. I could see him blushing. I finally decided to actually take my shirt off completely.

I was just in a bra, and shorts now. Koichi was blushing, but he couldn't keep his eyes off me. I went closer to him, and I sat in his lap. I slowly started to grind on Koichi. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and started to me my hips move faster. I didn't argue though. I let him do what he wanted.

He moved my hips faster, until he unwrapped his arms from around my hips. I got up off of him, and got back on the bed. He laid down next to me, and we looked at each other for a very long time. I started to crack a smile, then he did too. Soon we started to laugh so hard.

"Babe, you were so good." Koichi said blushing.

"T-Thanks. It was a little embarrassing for me though." I started to blush. I didn't think I was that good, but if he enjoyed, that's all that matters.

"(Y/N), I love you so much. I had a lot of fun with you." Koichi said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

"I love you too Koichi. I had fun too. I tried new things with you, even though it was a bit embarrassing." I started to laugh again. I realized the time, and it was actually quite late. Koichi was going to take me skating tomorrow, so if we wanted to go we needed to go to sleep now.

"Good night Koichi, I need sleep. If you want to go skating tomorrow, we need to go to sleep now. " I got under the covers, and laid my head down on Koichi's pillow.

"Okay. Good night (Y/N)." Koichi pulled me close to him, and cuddled with me through the night. I really love him. He brings light into my world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!