Mitsuki Sakai X Reader (Kiryu)

(Y/N) P.O.V

I laid back in my bed, and stared at the ceiling. My boyfriend had been working hard all this week on his new album release. Working so hard in the studio, but never having time to spend with me. It makes me sad, however because he is a musician, I have to understand that there will be weeks where he dedicates most of his time in the studio. Sometimes all night.

My phone had buzzed on my dresser. I picked it up, and looked at the notification. It was my boyfriend. I sat up in joy, and opened his message. He never can text me while he is working. This is something new. "Babe, can you bring me some food? Maybe even stay with me for a bit." I jumped on the bed and responded back to his message immediately.

"Of course ! I should be there in 30 minutes." Once I had written the message, I threw my phone onto the bed, and went into the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my hair into a neat ponytail, making sure no pieces were sticking out. I brushed my teeth, and put on a bit of makeup. I just did eyebrows, and applied a bit of mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom, and headed to mine, and Mitsuki's closet. I decided to wear one of his hoodies today. My favorite one from black moral, the gazette's clothing line. The sweater was black, and had the words, 'Insurrection' on the front, and other words on the sleeves and the back. The sweater went down to my knees. I put on some fishnet tights, and the black shoes from black moral that Mitsuki had got me.

I grabbed my backpack, and my keys. I waved bye to our two cats, and left the house. I locked the door, and went to the elevator. I waited for the doors to open, then I walked in. However when I walked in, Ryoga was there. I rolled my eyes, and pressed the button to the ground floor. Ryoga eyed me down, and pushed me up against the wall.

"What do you want Ryoga?"

"You," he responded. I rolled my eyes, and pushed him off me. "Well Ryoga, sadly I'm happily in love with Mitsuki, and I don't want you. In high school I did. But you never wanted me. Why? Because I was a nerd. Now I'm hear, and now you give me the time of day. Whatever." The doors to the elevator open, and I left. I waved him good bye, and walked out the door.

The cold air of Tokyo's winds hit my legs, making me shiver in place. My hair blowing along with the wind as I walked to my car. It was still fall out, yet it was freezing outside. I hurried to find the car, and when I did I hopped in immediately. I started up the car, allowing the warm air to hit my freezing body. I leaned back in the drivers chair, admiring the heat before I decided to pull out of the parking lot.

I decided to stop by Mitsuki and I's favorite coffee shop to get him a hot chocolate, and myself a hot, Carmel, latte. Once I had gotten us that, I stopped by our favorite Japanese restaurant, and got us their special bento, which contained Uramaki sushi, white sticky rice, and yakitori chicken. After picking up the drinks, and the food, I decided to get him a special something

There was a guy on the side of the street selling a bunch of cute items. I pulled over, and went to the old man. "Excuse me sir, what's the biggest teddy bear you have?" I had asked him. He smiled at me, and had lead me to the are with the teddy bear bundles. I had found one that I knew Mitsuki would like. It was a huge, life size teddy bear and it came with a huge bouquet of flowers, and candy. I had grabbed the one, and paid the older gentlemen. I put the stuff gently in the backseat, and drove off.

I arrived at the studio, and luckily Kiryu's studio was on the first floor. I grabbed the food, and the teddy bear. I had a hard time carrying it to the door, but luckily the receptionist in the front opened the door for me. I thanked him by nodding my head, and I went straight to Kiryu's studio, which was literally the first door on the right of the receptionist office.

I opened the door, and everyone looked in my direction. They all smiled, and Mitsuki looked. He saw everything I brought him, and his smile grew bigger. I put down the stuff on the couch, and Mitsuki attacked me. We fell down on the ground, and he started to plant kisses all across my face. I giggled at his actions, while his bandmates made little, 'aww' noises in the background.

"Babe, I love you so so much, you really didn't have to do that for me," He kissed my soft lips many times. When he stopped, I finally responded. "Well, I love you too. And I feel like you deserve it. You have been working so hard lately, I felt like this surprise would help with the stress." He smiled, and kissed my cheeks. "Thank you babe, I literally don't know what I would do without you, seriously." he picked me up, and put me down on the couch. "Well, I wouldn't know what to do without you either," I responded back.

I nuzzled my head into his chest, while we ate our bento boxes, and drunk our drinks. We cuddled on the couch, and ate. His bandmates had left the studio to get there lunch, and give us some space. Mitsuki pulled me closer to him, and kissed my forehead. "Honestly, your amazing. Do I tell you that often?" I looked up at him, and nodded my head. "Yes you do. You tell me that everyday, at least five times a day," I giggled. He laughed, and took a bite of his sushi.

"Haha, I do don't I. But you deserve to hear it everyday. What girlfriend surprised her boyfriend with a life size teddy bear, food, flowers, and hot chocolate?" I smiled, and kissed his cheek. "This girlfriend does ! And this girlfriend loves her boyfriend very much." I put my food down on the coffee table, since I had gotten full. I cuddled close to him, if possible, and closed my eyes.

"You know Mitsuki, Having a boyfriend who is a musician is hard to deal with. But we somehow manage to keep our relationship strong, unlike most," I spoke gently. "Yeah we do babe. But that's because we both put in efforts to be with each other. I take you on tour with me, I allow you to visit the studio. I put in effort. Same goes for you. You allow me to watch you work on video games, and even test out ones still in development," Mitsuki had spoke quietly, kissing my cheek.

"I do have a cool job, don't I?" I questioned. " Duh ! You make video games for a living ! I'm just a musician. That isn't special."

"Yes it is Mitsuki. I wish I had talent like you. I think your job is amazing, and it's fun to watch you live, and go on tours. Trust me, our jobs are cool in their own little ways Mitsuki," I had told him. he nodded his head in response. "yeah I guess your right."

I was about to fall asleep on his chest, until all of his bandmates had arrived back form their lunch. "Alright let's start ! Mitsuki, get you ass up, and lets go!" Mahiro had yelled at Mitsuki. Mitsuki got up gently, trying not to hurt me in anyway. "Babe, I have practice, see you in a bit okay?"

"Alright love you," I spoke before dozing off on the couch.

---------------------------

A/N: It might be shitty, but It's 3:31 a.m., and I just wanna sleep T_T